LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Wm Hill Online : No Alternate Lines??

I don't see any for college basketball, which is all I've looked for.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they have the least markets out of all the Illinois legal books....horrible live too....too bad as the APP works pretty good BUT they have no desktop site which is odd too

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    they have the least markets out of all the Illinois legal books....horrible live too....too bad as the APP works pretty good BUT they have no desktop site which is odd too
    Horrible live in what way? I totally disagree. Live is all I use them for. I probably should keep my mouth shut.

LongBall52

Their website is the least crowded and easiest to bet of them all.

I may just end up with 2 places : WH and DK. MGM wanted another download of the geolocater today. This is the first time, but if continues, they'll be gone. This should not be an issue.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    Their website is the least crowded and easiest to bet of them all.

I may just end up with 2 places : WH and DK. MGM wanted another download of the geolocater today. This is the first time, but if continues, they'll be gone. This should not be an issue.
    What about Fanduel?

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    What about Fanduel?
    FanDuel is long gone for me! I could not logon everyday for 2 to 4 tries. When I finally lost and needed to deposit, they couldn't even take my deposit-I could not even tell you exactly how many times i tried to download their locator. They suggested everything from deleting their software and starting over. Nothing helped. Just tooo FRUSTRATING!
    They even tried to tell me their software was "sensitive" and NOT to have a VPN or pokeyman go etc etc.
    I gave up with them Draftkings has NEVER asked me to double verify nor has Wm Hill. Today was the first time with MGM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

FanDuel is long gone for me! I could not logon everyday for 2 to 4 tries. When I finally lost and needed to deposit, they couldn't even take my deposit-I could not even tell you exactly how many times i tried to download their locator. They suggested everything from deleting their software and starting over. Nothing helped. Just tooo FRUSTRATING!
    They even tried to tell me their software was "sensitive" and NOT to have a VPN or pokeyman go etc etc.
    I gave up with them Draftkings has NEVER asked me to double verify nor has Wm Hill. Today was the first time with MGM.
    Weird. Never had those issues. Their site has been down at times which everyone knows, but otherwise they're fine. Except for the 18-second live timer delay they put on me.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6482

same exact thing for me

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    same exact thing for me
    After I left them, I found a forumn where 2 others had the exact same thing happen. It's not like they don't know about it. THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE!

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Horrible live in what way? I totally disagree. Live is all I use them for. I probably should keep my mouth shut.
    May be different in each state...Illinois WH is worst market selection plus they are only one with no website desktop access only the App..also live no parlays others all offer

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    May be different in each state...Illinois WH is worst market selection plus they are only one with no website desktop access only the App..also live no parlays others all offer
    Yo, I'm in Illinois. I don't care about market selection. I bet on mobile only. And I don't parlay.

Their live lines are the bomb, esp CBB and was good for football too. That's all I need.