d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Hopefully you get enough out in time to cover the quarterly tax installments. Winning is great, but unfortunately we only get to keep a fraction of it. Unless you live outside the US?

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Yeah tons of 3k tickets. I can put in as many tickets as I want, sometimes odds change quicker than others. Osaka in this scenario had 30+ 3k tickets that averaged out to that range, maybe a little south of +1000.

Tennis is completely dependent on the stage of the tournament, significantly increase as we get into and past the QFs. 1st and 2nd round maxed are $1500 I believe.
    Last edited by flabrah5; 03-07-21 at 10:47 AM.

flabrah5

Been thinking about a move outside the US for some time. This has accelerated and also made that budget more of a reality. More to come here, been thinking about it alot.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    From a former pro, dont bother.

Broke guys never believe other people have money, or could go on a run like that. They think a $100 pro membership is some sort of status symbol
    This is the worst post of the year. Not to mention the dumbest.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Status symbol

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9896

have you asked for a cash payout in Vegas?

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

I figured out how to give the betpoints!!!! Interesting read to say the lease!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Really??

You use SBR to shill and collect referrals for that Stake crypto site, cry about being only asked to stop, whine more and try to get around the rules when your PMs are removed for continuing to do it.

And now you want to throw shade at at a non-profit charity donation membership and tell people not to do that on SBR.

Is there anything at the bottom of the barrel below you in there pal?!
    WOW!!!!! Talk about calling out the B.S. I'm trying to figure out how to give some of my 'betpoints' to Opti!!!
    HELP would be appreciated while I grab my popcorn!!
    Last edited by Ant23; 03-07-21 at 01:36 PM.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Yeah tons of 3k tickets. I can put in as many tickets as I want, sometimes odds change quicker than others. Osaka in this scenario had 30+ 3k tickets that averaged out to that range, maybe a little south of +1000.

Tennis is completely dependent on the stage of the tournament, significantly increase as we get into and past the QFs. 1st and 2nd round maxed are $1500 I believe.
    You've posted screenshots so I'm not doubting you or anything but how is that even possible to get 30 tickets in between her being down 15-40 to back to deuce. Osaka plays fast so she got it to 30-40 with an an Ace & then then they had a long rally to get it to deuce. Since you can't live bet during the rally you might've had 5 seconds tops, between those 2 points to get in 30 bets because once you got to deuce, Osaka might've been +200. If you said you put in 30 tickets on Halep when she was down 5-2 (3rd set)in the 2nd rd. cuz you would've had 2 minutes during the changeover to get those in, that I get.. this I don't.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 03-07-21 at 05:46 PM.

Rowlo
    Rowlo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Very happy for you and very sad for myself. So much so I am not sure About Bookmaker and large payouts. I could not get anyone to email me back from bookmaker without numerous requests for 100k.. I only received cut and paste emails stating that looks like I have maxed out on my 100k per month withdrawal. Completely stifled my hot streak and just now trying to get back to form..

‘Optional, what support do we have from Bookmaker for service like this.. That was all I was looking for was max payouts per day increases and got no response. I requested your support when you offered to take it management and got no feedback after that. We need help to get real player responses from Bookmaker which should not be a 1 off. Do not mean to hijack the thread but others will have big runs and big withdrawals and our A+ books need to accommodate us.. Does anyone disagree??

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    You've posted screenshots so I'm not doubting you or anything but how is that even possible to get 30 tickets in between her being down 15-40 to back to deuce. Osaka plays fast so she got it to 30-40 with an an Ace & then then they had a long rally to get it to deuce. Since you can't live bet during the rally you might've had 5 seconds tops, between those 2 points to get in 30 bets because once you got to deuce, Osaka might've been +200. If you said you put in 30 tickets on Halep when she was down 5-2 (3rd set)in the 2nd rd. cuz you would've had 2 minutes during the changeover to get those in, that I get.. this I don't.
    They aren’t offering me in play limits any where near that.

Lol
    Last edited by pimike; 03-07-21 at 07:23 PM.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    They aren’t offering me in play limits any were near that.

Lol
    Yeah me either, but we didn’t send them a MILLION dollars. His account is custom I believe.

Doug tushyterror

They aren’t offering me in play limits any were near that.

Lol
    Even if they were, the most live bets you're getting in between 2 points is maybe 6..30? give me a fukkin break.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Rowlo View Post
    Very happy for you and very sad for myself. So much so I am not sure About Bookmaker and large payouts. I could not get anyone to email me back from bookmaker without numerous requests for 100k.. I only received cut and paste emails stating that looks like I have maxed out on my 100k per month withdrawal. Completely stifled my hot streak and just now trying to get back to form..

‘Optional, what support do we have from Bookmaker for service like this.. That was all I was looking for was max payouts per day increases and got no response. I requested your support when you offered to take it management and got no feedback after that. We need help to get real player responses from Bookmaker which should not be a 1 off. Do not mean to hijack the thread but others will have big runs and big withdrawals and our A+ books need to accommodate us.. Does anyone disagree??
    Shoot in a complaint form with your account details and ask if we can get a manager to look at your account to consider a limit increase.

I have no idea if that will help or not though. It would be rare for them to vary it I think.

flabrah5

Totally get your frustration. I will say we made these negotiations before I put big money on their site and only played with them. This was negotiated way before this run as to make sure if I only stuck with them, I'd be able to get more on / off more frequently.

Have you ever had a conversation with them about this prior to the run?

flabrah5

Not sure, I try to go as quickly as possible on hitting the Max bet and accept all odds changes in this situation. You'd be surprised if your intent is to get in as many tickets as possible vs how the odds are changing. I just kept hitting max bet and accept. It's possible to get a minimum of 15-20 between side changes, maybe more. Not sure where she was at in points. But didn't matter and just kept hitting the buttons to put tickets in.

And i didn't get 30 tickets in at +1050. I had 30.tickets in total with many of them at +1000, give or take. I kept betting her as well at +250, etc etc. Sorry if I misled and made yall assume I had 30, $3k tickets all at +1050. And I went back, my max limits were $6k on this round/match-up, so it was half that in regards to amount of tickets. Still had more than half my balance on it after getting close to 200k.

Alot of luck and plays went into this, it wasn't just Osaka or Chardy. I was just calling out two that made a big difference and got me to take a turn above $1M. Both had a huge impact and gave me the ability to press after that which I continued to win. For example, I just couldn't seem to lose and bet $75k over $6k tickets on three NHL teams going into the 3P or OT. All 3 hit at +money. Just seemed to hit it all, a lot of luck involved.

I hit 5 bball games in a row after that at $150-200k a piece pregame, then lose a $500k bet and came back town to reality.

Its hard to pinpoint what exactly made this possible, so sorry if I made the impression Osaka and Chardy is how I won it all. It's not, it got me to a position to heavily press which I continued to do so and won. I was clipping at above 90% for 5 days straight. Minimum of 5 bets a day. This happend quickly, not over the course of a month or so. Was about a 4 day stretch.

I'm at a point of not caring to defend this, though. Happy to answer questions, but got the feedback and support I had initially hoped to get.

Gl to you
    Last edited by flabrah5; 03-07-21 at 08:15 PM.

Doug tushyterror

Not sure, I try to go as quickly as possible on hitting the Max bet and accept all odds changes in this situation. You'd be surprised if your intent is to get in as many tickets as possible vs how the odds are changing. I just kept hitting max bet and accept. It's possible to get a minimum of 15-20 between side changes, maybe more. Not sure where she was at in points. But didn't matter and just kept hitting the buttons to put tickets in.

And i didn't get 30 tickets in at +1050. I had 30.tickets in total with many of them at +1000, give or take. I kept betting her as well at +250, etc etc. Sorry if I misled and made yall assume I had 30, $3k tickets all at +1050. And I went back, my max limits were $6k on this round/match-up, so it was half that in regards to amount of tickets. Still had more than half my balance on it after getting close to 200k.

Alot of luck and plays went into this, it wasn't just Osaka or Chardy. I was just calling out two that made a big difference and got me to take a turn above $1M. Both had a huge impact and gave me the ability to press after that which I continued to win. For example, I just couldn't seem to lose and bet $75k over $6k tickets on three NHL teams going into the 3P or OT. All 3 hit at +money. Just seemed to hit it all, a lot of luck involved.

I hit 5 bball games in a row after that at $150-200k a piece pregame, then lose a $500k bet and came back town to reality.

Its hard to pinpoint what exactly made this possible, so sorry if I made the impression Osaka and Chardy is how I won it all. It's not, it got me to a position to heavily press which I continued to do so and won. I was clipping at above 90% for 5 days straight. Minimum of 5 bets a day. This happend quickly, not over the course of a month or so. Was about a 4 day stretch.

I'm at a point of not caring to defend this, though. Happy to answer questions, but got the feedback and support I had initially hoped to get.

Gl to you
    It's all good bro, that was the only part I was slightly confused about (I thought perhaps BM might've customized your Live Bet option so you could literally submit one 30x ticket (30K/315K @+1050) but that option obviously wouldn't exist. It's crazy how 1 missed Mugu. FH at MP is the difference between agony & ecstasy but glad for your success. If anything, at least I know if I could ever get my BR into even the low 6 figures I'd be confident of knowing my money is safe based on your experience.

flabrah5

It's all good bro, that was the only part I was slightly confused about (I thought perhaps BM might've customized your Live Bet option so you could literally submit one 30x ticket (30K/315K @+1050) but that option obviously wouldn't exist. It's crazy how 1 missed Mugu. FH at MP is the difference between agony & ecstasy but glad for your success. If anything, at least I know if I could ever get my BR into even the low 6 figures I'd be confident of knowing my money is safe based on your experience.
    Totally understand, sorry if I came off hasty. Had to defend alot on this, as one would think, but came to the community to vent and also share my experience. Even though I'm still monthly capped, I'd say this is a positive win for us as a whole thinking we'd never get paid or worked with if such a thing were to happen. I will suggest negotiating before it happens, though. I believe that made a huge difference as we see above someone isn't having succes asking for limit raises after the run comes their way.

I wish I could get the one bet in at +1050 haha. Man, that would've made a huge difference. Tourneys and rounds dictate the max on all this tennis stuff though. Rotterdam had high limits, but over on clay the max to win was $3k for me even in the final.

Net / net - Yes, right now things are sailing with BM. Even folks outside of SBR (I've reached out to a few "pros" on Twitter that wager for a living - and all have kindly responded to my DMs with all positives saying BM is the place where you'd want this to happen if you had a choice.

Lastly, been betting scared lately. Not doing well. Only bet 1 game yesterday and laid off 5 which would have won. Came in today and only played two games after 2pm and lost both when I would have hit 3 out of 4 on soccer. Need to regroup, weird to say I'm worried about winning more? Odd to say, but it delays things more. Messing with my mind.

Doug tushyterror

Totally understand, sorry if I came off hasty. Had to defend alot on this, as one would think, but came to the community to vent and also share my experience. Even though I'm still monthly capped, I'd say this is a positive win for us as a whole thinking we'd never get paid or worked with if such a thing were to happen. I will suggest negotiating before it happens, though. I believe that made a huge difference as we see above someone isn't having succes asking for limit raises after the run comes their way.

I wish I could get the one bet in at +1050 haha. Man, that would've made a huge difference. Tourneys and rounds dictate the max on all this tennis stuff though. Rotterdam had high limits, but over on clay the max to win was $3k for me even in the final.

Net / net - Yes, right now things are sailing with BM. Even folks outside of SBR (I've reached out to a few "pros" on Twitter that wager for a living - and all have kindly responded to my DMs with all positives saying BM is the place where you'd want this to happen if you had a choice.

Lastly, been betting scared lately. Not doing well. Only bet 1 game yesterday and laid off 5 which would have won. Came in today and only played two games after 2pm and lost both when I would have hit 3 out of 4 on soccer. Need to regroup, weird to say I'm worried about winning more? Odd to say, but it delays things more. Messing with my mind.
    No worries, nothing hasty about it all but I know exactly what you're saying about betting scared & second guessing yourself. Last month when I was on a decent roll, I had a golden opportunity to press forward on Koepka +4000 on a max bet 1250/50K figuring I could win that 1250 back on a tennis bet to offset the risk. Of course I talk myself out of it, (pray he loses..obviously he wins) & immediately go on tilt after the Super Bowl. That's the thing about gambling, it's not the losses that keep you up at night, it's the gambler's remorse for laying back or not betting enough on the wins. Finally just gotta mention the BM tennis live betting platform..as good as it can be you'll never see dogs above +1500 (5D would go up to +9800), & they'll often suspend it during the tie breaker which really sucks esp. if you want to hedge out. Based on your history I have no doubt you'll regroup sooner rather than later.

Rowlo
    Rowlo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Shoot in a complaint form with your account details and ask if we can get a manager to look at your account to consider a limit increase.

I have no idea if that will help or not though. It would be rare for them to vary it I think.

How so? Doug has no issues with them altering play. He mentioned he discussed the details prior and therefore this is the only way for increase is to have them agree as a new player and no one for 10+ years. That seems a bit odd to me, but Bookmaker is smart. No payouts on the weekends and cover themselves at 100K per month so once you hit this mark you are virtually playing for no reason because if you win and have reached the limit you will need to wait a few weeks to collect. However 500k bitcoin accepted for deposit strikes me as a bit unfair advantage me thinks.

Doug, I actually asked after the fact and only get cut and paste responses and never get to speak to management if my emails even get answered. Still waiting for the answer for an increase request in November 2020. Just to be clear as I always try to be. Bookmaker has never not paid and they pay extremely quick. Just would like to have more of a large player benefit and customer service that they use to have when phone calls were applicable. I prefer Bookmaker over BOL but have had to play the latter more often to assure large winning payouts are not a problem. Again, my apologies for using the bandwidth on this thread. Good thing for me is each time I see someone like yourself is very inspiring and gives me new goals to shoot for!

Doug tushyterror

How so? Doug has no issues with them altering play. He mentioned he discussed the details prior and therefore this is the only way for increase is to have them agree as a new player and no one for 10+ years. That seems a bit odd to me, but Bookmaker is smart. No payouts on the weekends and cover themselves at 100K per month so once you hit this mark you are virtually playing for no reason because if you win and have reached the limit you will need to wait a few weeks to collect. However 500k bitcoin accepted for deposit strikes me as a bit unfair advantage me thinks.

Doug, I actually asked after the fact and only get cut and paste responses and never get to speak to management if my emails even get answered. Still waiting for the answer for an increase request in November 2020. Just to be clear as I always try to be. Bookmaker has never not paid and they pay extremely quick. Just would like to have more of a large player benefit and customer service that they use to have when phone calls were applicable. I prefer Bookmaker over BOL but have had to play the latter more often to assure large winning payouts are not a problem. Again, my apologies for using the bandwidth on this thread. Good thing for me is each time I see someone like yourself is very inspiring and gives me new goals to shoot for!
    Rowlo, I think you got me confused with Flabrah.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Sounds about what I would expect honestly.

They have limits and they don't just change them if someone wins big. I would have said never before this thread.

There appears to be two big reasons why the OP had his increase approved.

1) he said he has deposited amounts that are in line with his current balance.

2) he asked before depositing. Not after winning.

flabrah5

Sounds about what I would expect honestly.

They have limits and they don't just change them if someone wins big. I would have said never before this thread.

There appears to be two big reasons why the OP had his increase approved.

1) he said he has deposited amounts that are in line with his current balance.

2) he asked before depositing. Not after winning.
    I've been with BM for 5 years or so. This is when I was on many books. They lined up with my better especially on the tennis front, so I started a conversation early on about bringing all my business there, what that number would look like, but also if I did - I'd have to get flexibility on withdrawals as id you're over on 3-5 sites, you can get 300-500k out no problem. Draftkings being legal now, no limits that I know of.

Months of conversations we had agreed that if a run happened they'd work with me. So. This was far away from this actually happening. I believe having the convos and agreeing to these terms prior to the run made all the difference. Was a quid pro quo - I'll put everything on your site, but need flexibility on withdrawing as if I were on 3-5 sites. They wanted the business, so they offered the aforementioned. And I've held up my end since, finally hitting a run.

Good people over there. They will be flexible, I just really think talking things through with them early on makes the difference, so it doesn't look like a hit and run. Shouldn't be an issue with that if you won fair and square, but still, from a business standpoint we agreed if they wanted all my business, then we'd have to make a change there. Took a good month or so for them to talk internally, I was patient, then they came with what we have today.

BOL to you. I think this is a great opportunity to start these conversations with BM about the "what if" it happens again. Maybe give something on your end - a promise of consistent business and loyalty. I offered that up, and they wanted it, so it got worked out for both sides.

Biggest learning experience here is that I don't think we will ever see the ability to get out more than $25k per day due to the processors. My contacts there were confident we'd bale able to do more, but in the end, just wasn't possible. Something to be mindful of.

flabrah5

No worries, nothing hasty about it all but I know exactly what you're saying about betting scared & second guessing yourself. Last month when I was on a decent roll, I had a golden opportunity to press forward on Koepka +4000 on a max bet 1250/50K figuring I could win that 1250 back on a tennis bet to offset the risk. Of course I talk myself out of it, (pray he loses..obviously he wins) & immediately go on tilt after the Super Bowl. That's the thing about gambling, it's not the losses that keep you up at night, it's the gambler's remorse for laying back or not betting enough on the wins. Finally just gotta mention the BM tennis live betting platform..as good as it can be you'll never see dogs above +1500 (5D would go up to +9800), & they'll often suspend it during the tie breaker which really sucks esp. if you want to hedge out. Based on your history I have no doubt you'll regroup sooner rather than later.
    Spot on. The decision to lay off and play it easy, then see 5 things hit and go your way. Then, youre wondering if you lose a few in a row since you had those winners, but didnt take them. Have to just stick to being confident, thats how this all started in the first place ya know.

Also, absolutely correct on live tennis. If it wernt for limits, it wouldn't be my choice. And great point about the +1000s etc. Never seen a dog go above +1500 now that you mention it. Even if it gets worst for the player, it just sticks. Had Opelka today, lre match and live. Was looking amazing as Game 10 winner of the 3rd was Opelka +1550. I hit it a few times for $1500 a piece. His +2.5 was also +1370. He choked so bad, up 15-30 to shanking 2 2nd serves. All the while to put my hopes up on getting break point in deuce, to falling in the end. That would have been major, but valid again he was +1400 and when Bautista Agut had match point,, he was +1467 or something. I'm also realizing again how insanely lucky I got on the big + odds to hit at the clip they did last week.
    Last edited by flabrah5; 03-08-21 at 04:07 PM.

BeatTheJerk

Spot on. The decision to lay off and play it easy, then see 5 things hit and go your way. Then, youre wondering if you lose a few in a row since you had those winners, but didnt take them. Have to just stick to being confident, thats how this all started in the first place ya know.

Also, absolutely correct on live tennis. If it wernt for limits, it wouldn't be my choice. And great point about the +1000s etc. Never seen a dog go above +1500 now that you mention it. Even if it gets worst for the player, it just sticks. Had Opelka today, lre match and live. Was looking amazing as Game 10 winner of the 3rd was Opelka +1550. I hit it a few times for $1500 a piece. His +2.5 was also +1370. He choked so bad, up 15-30 to shanking 2 2nd serves. All the while to put my hopes up on getting break point in deuce, to falling in the end. That would have been major, but valid again he was +1400 and when Bautista Agut had match point,, he was +1467 or something. I'm also realizing again how insanely lucky I got on the big + odds to hit at the clip they did last week.
    Are you from Fla brah ? If so where at ...

Gong8
    Gong8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rowlo our issues are different, Justbet will not pay me a 4.2k pay out but the lack of good communication is the same. They will not reply to my emails and every time in chat I am told my account is "under review" and not a single word more. I have jumped through every hoop they have asked of me and they are a brick wall with communication.

Gong8
    Gong8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never heard of it but hope it gets sorted out for you. Stories like this make me cringe.. Sounds like they are completely different in regards to communication and experiences. BM withdrawals for me always been fastest and easiest in the industry via crypto. I can't comprehend having to deal with this.

Is there a reason you are on the smaller site of the two? Id really hope people would let go of slightly better lines and a few promos that lock their money up or tilt the rules in the books favor. Of all the money I've put on, I've never once elected for a bonus.
    I switched from BM to JB simply because I couldn't win at BM. I have accounts at both. I've never tried to withdraw from Bookmaker because I could never win there.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

Here I am thinking I'm hot shit with a 50k Bookmaker balance. Hah...I'm small potatoes next to this guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Here I am thinking I'm hot shit with a 50k Bookmaker balance. Hah...I'm small potatoes next to this guy.
    Yea then more than half on this forum wish they saw 50k. So your good pal.

BeatTheJerk

Yea then more than half on this forum wish they saw 50k. So your good pal.
    I sniffed a 50k balance for one day back in 2019 & then lost 10k over a weekend & collected the 40. Only reason I got there is because I hit a 9 team 45k parlay.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I sniffed a 50k balance for one day back in 2019 & then lost 10k over a weekend & collected the 40. Only reason I got there is because I hit a 9 team 45k parlay.
    https://ibb.co/L96fMYH

flabrah5

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Dude this is great, keep up the work. That's usually where I'm at, massive run of luck hit. That's alot to be stored in the balance. Down payment on a house or straight cash for a new BMW. Best of luck to you, glad to hear it's on BM.

flabrah5

You pretty much hit a 9 teamer and collected on it. But many people can say that at all! Congrats, man. Happy to hear this stuff.

flabrah5

That FIU +184 is oh so sweet. Nice hit man.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Sweet hit. You should cash it out in 2019 Bitcoin prices.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Sweet hit. You should cash it out in 2019 Bitcoin prices.
    I know too well buddy. I didn’t get back in until last year October 2020 with only 15k.

First 1234 Last