Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6574

Bookmaker History tab not working for me

I click on it and the current week is blank. If I go to the drop down menu and go to previous weeks all is well, but the current week is completely blank. Is this a me thing or is BM having issues. Both mobile and laptop doing this and I have changed browsers and internet connections to no avail.

Appreciate it.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Same problem they are aware of it. Told it was being worked on but new week and I can see it. No idea what caused that issue, super weird. I do like to check that everything is graded correctly so hope it gets fixed.

Edit - you can't see this week as in starting March 1st? This happened to me last week, I can see this week fine.

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Same problem they are aware of it. Told it was being worked on but new week and I can see it. No idea what caused that issue, super weird. I do like to check that everything is graded correctly so hope it gets fixed.

Edit - you can't see this week as in starting March 1st? This happened to me last week, I can see this week fine.

Yes it started this week for me. Makes me nervous to not be able to look at the bets I've made after grading. I'll see if next week it starts working I guess.

Thanks F5

flabrah5

That is super odd. I'll email my guys again because I still can't see last week, but can see this week. And you can't see this week, but can see last week.

I'll see if I can get an update for us.

Mr. NBA

That is super odd. I'll email my guys again because I still can't see last week, but can see this week. And you can't see this week, but can see last week.

I'll see if I can get an update for us.

VERY much appreciated.

flabrah5

Its still an issue, IT team is working on it. Affecting gall users at the moment and its top priority for them. Its also affecting people differently - like you this week, me last week - so its a tough problem to solve.

My suggestion is screenshot all your open bets - manually sucks but use excel or something and just do the math from you available balance, etc. I did that last week and everything was graded correctly.

Always said BM was due for a major website upgrade. They old school, but they are the best. A true book you can count on.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave flabrah5 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr. NBA

Its still an issue, IT team is working on it. Affecting gall users at the moment and its top priority for them. Its also affecting people differently - like you this week, me last week - so its a tough problem to solve.

My suggestion is screenshot all your open bets - manually sucks but use excel or something and just do the math from you available balance, etc. I did that last week and everything was graded correctly.

Always said BM was due for a major website upgrade. They old school, but they are the best. A true book you can count on.

Awesome.....just glad it wasn't on my end to be honest. They'll get it fixed.