gamer2188
    gamer2188's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BetOnline Account Disabled

Hello, I recently had an issue with Betonline. My account was disabled without any notice. I remember having a previous account with Betonline awhile ago, but I decided to permanently delete it since at the time I lost everything and did not trust them as they had been hacked (received an email from them). They fell victim to a cyberattack back in October. About a week ago, I wanted to get back and gamble some money but really did my research this time to find a safe and reliable book. After my research and reading reviews online, I thought I should give Betonline another try. I made a new account with them (did not lie about my information) and an account was made. I deposited and lost everything again. I tried to deposit again once I had lost but had issues. Therefore, I went on to make another account and decided to permanently close the account I had issues depositing with earlier. Again, ALL INFORMATION WAS THE SAME (name, phone number, social security, address, etc.) except for email when I created this account. I was able to deposit with this account and played live dealer and betted on sports. I was able to make a total of $15.3K (deposited $2K). I kept calling Betonline while I was using this account and kept confirming with them throughout the week if my account was in good standing, and I would be able to payout the following week since I had to wait 7 days because I deposited with credit card. I did this just to cover my bases and make sure everything was fine since I had won a lot and was just paranoid of losing it. They said everything was fine and they continued to let me play and wager (I have documented everything = all my bets that I placed and how much I made each day since using this account; have recording of myself logging into my account and going through my account details). I’m happy to provide this. I continued to wager. Since I kept winning, I continued to check on whether or not my account was fine and that I will be getting paid the next week. One day a supervisor tells me (after being told numerous times my account was in good standing) that I had multiple accounts and charged back a significant amount on one of them. I told him I’m not sure how the ********** happened and was never called about a **********. Regarding the multiple accounts, I told him that the other accounts were permanently deleted. I apologized and explained to him that I totally understood the ********** was unacceptable but really wished they would have called me directly to settle the issue. The supervisor told me it was fine and they would just deduct the amount charged back to the account I had made $15.3K. He did say they were going to escalate this to security but told me once again my account was in good standing, and I was allowed to continue wagering. I was relieved. I kept wagering and was able to ultimately grow the $15.3K to $20,908.87. Finally one day I try to log into my account and I cannot access it. I call up Betonline and ask for security. They said my account was disabled and was under review. I find it extremely strange how they told me everything was fine throughout the whole week even with the discussion around how I had multiple accounts and there were significant chargebacks on one. I thought everything was fine and was very surprised that this happened. Back to the story. Someone in security (I have his name) told me that due to the significant ********** my account was disabled. I told him that I was told by another agent that the charged back amount would be deducted from my winnings. I also gave him the whole story and apologized about the ********** amounts. Just to be clear here, I’ve never paid out using BetOnline ever, so I was never trying to cheat them. I also never misused bonuses or intentionally played with the multiple accounts simultaneously. Side note: I find it very odd they allow you to make multiple accounts even after they ask you for last four digits of your social security number and phone number. It was all the same for all the accounts I made. Shouldn’t they have systems in place? It’s like they are encouraging players to do this so ultimately they can use it against them. Again, after explaining all of this to him, the person I was speaking with tells me he’s going to check on the situation and review the account himself with a colleague. He then calls me back an hour later and tells me after review, he confirms that I did not cheat and that my account was fine, but it would still have to get reviewed by upper management. He tells me “you have nothing to worry about” and that I would hear back within 24 hours. 24 hours go by and I don’t get a call. I call bet online multiple times asking for the guy I spoke with. I finally get in touch with another security supervisor and he explains they’re going to need more time. I mean how many times have they said everything is fine and they continue to leave my account disabled? Anyways I’m patiently waiting to hear back from them but wanted to file this complaint. I want to continue wagering with Betonline and hopefully this gets resolved. PLEASE HELP.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

LOL Nice try I stopped reading at "I remember having a previous account with Betonline awhile ago, but I decided to permanently delete it"

gamer2188

What do you mean? I just decided to delete that account because they sent an email saying they were hacked, so how could I trust them? That’s not even the point. You have to read the whole story. I didn’t lie about my information, abuse any bonuses, or play with multiple accounts at the same time.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

I've never heard of anyone with multiple accounts or ChArGe Backs getting anything back but good luck.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6420

another scammer

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2188 View Post
    What do you mean? I just decided to delete that account because they sent an email saying they were hacked, so how could I trust them? That’s not even the point. You have to read the whole story. I didn’t lie about my information, abuse any bonuses, or play with multiple accounts at the same time.
    Ok I read more and WOW that was great! One of best story ever but very typical of a scammer. So you charged back and where DUMB enough to re deposit. Sorry Kid you get nothing PLUS BOL should keep the deposit case closed. BOL A++++

gamer2188

I apologized about the ChArGe Backs and they told me it would be deducted from my winnings. ChArGe backs are unacceptable and that’s why I’m totally fine with them doing that. Why would I go back and try betonline again if I knew I did that? Of course they would not pay me. Regarding the multiple accounts I permanently deleted them and never played with them at the same time.

gamer2188

Guys, I’m looking for help to resolve this. I was never called about a ********** once I closed my initial account and I’m happy to do whatever it takes (deduct from my winnings or even redeposit if they want me to). I’m not a scammer. If you have had experiences like this in the past, please message me.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9600

winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

Very Coincidental that he was able to continue playing....but when he won.....ah ha

the dirt hit the fan....

Another scam book.....hoping the player will lose back all the winnings,,,

and of course ,the same old story ...when they win more....

the "security" amps up the heat....and comes up with multiple reason why the account is NG

AFTER the Player wins.....

Now if he lost the $2k

would they have REFUNDED the funds????? Ya

The book accepted the deposit ...there was ACTION....

BOOK lost BIG.......PAY DA MAN

and then boot him.

winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

and this book is allowed to advertise on SBR????

Book made some errors on accepting the wagers and allowing the player to play....

but once the wagers are accepted as "Action" and settled.....

they MUST BE PAID.

They will then have the decision on either continuing to take the players action or close the account.

You cannot take the action and LOSE and then say it was NO ACTION.

TOTAL BS

gamer2188

Thanks for the response @winkyyy. I just followed up with them again regarding the status of my account and I should be getting a resolution soon from them. I appreciate you for understanding where I’m coming from.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

cum4a latina in need that works for betonline

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

This is quite the freeroll by BOL. Nevertheless, if anyone ever deserved to get freerolled, it's this guy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I read it all.

I think the short version is that he created 4 accounts, made multiple charge backs on them, but has somehow managed to explain himself well enough that several managers have told him that he will be paid but higher management needs to review it first.

Now, 24 hours later, he calls them and is told they need more time. And wants SBR to tell them to hurry up.

Am I getting this correct from that wall of words OP?

Is that the meat and potatoes of your actual complaint? That they have kept you waiting over 24 hours for this issue?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sportfan99

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27642

gamer2188

Hi Moderator,

Thanks for your input. Just to be clear, I never made 4 accounts. It was 3 and unintentional chargebacks were associated with only the 1st initial account that I made awhile ago. That account was permanently closed by me (see original post) but I never was called by them regarding chargebacks.

Fast forward, now since I have been winning, they notify me about it but still continued to let me wager. Agents continuously told me the account was in good standing even with the ********** and that it would be deducted from my winnings. They allowed me to continue wagering knowing this. I’m not denying the chargebacks. It had to be an issue with my credit card company and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to resolve this as it is unacceptable. The problem here is that now they are using that against me and I’m afraid they’re just going to just leave the account closed since they are not getting back to me.

Yes, I guess the gist of my complaint is that they’re not very transparent and never get back to me. I always have to reach out and they keep delaying. They’ve confirmed I have not cheated, so I’m just waiting to hear back what they decide to do with the chargebacks associated with the old account. I’m trying to be cooperative but I hope they keep their word and deduct it from my winnings or come up with some other resolution.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

I'd suggest trying to be patient and seeing what happens.

If their people keep saying they think you look fine, and just need a mangers approval to re-enable you, in your situation I would stay quiet and let it happen. This thread seems like a bad idea itself let alone sending in an official complaint to me.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2188 View Post
    Hi Moderator,

Thanks for your input. Just to be clear, I never made 4 accounts. It was 3 and unintentional chargebacks were associated with only the 1st initial account that I made awhile ago. That account was permanently closed by me (see original post) but I never was called by them regarding chargebacks.

Fast forward, now since I have been winning, they notify me about it but still continued to let me wager. Agents continuously told me the account was in good standing even with the ********** and that it would be deducted from my winnings. They allowed me to continue wagering knowing this. I’m not denying the chargebacks. It had to be an issue with my credit card company and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to resolve this as it is unacceptable. The problem here is that now they are using that against me and I’m afraid they’re just going to just leave the account closed since they are not getting back to me.

Yes, I guess the gist of my complaint is that they’re not very transparent and never get back to me. I always have to reach out and they keep delaying. They’ve confirmed I have not cheated, so I’m just waiting to hear back what they decide to do with the chargebacks associated with the old account. I’m trying to be cooperative but I hope they keep their word and deduct it from my winnings or come up with some other resolution.

OP you are poster child of offshore Scammer. You just fell for the old 1st level manager trap that has no clue and just wants you off the phone. No way when senior managers looks they give you a nickle plus when you lie once in a post 99% of time there are 10 more lies. They confirmed you are not cheating Blahhhhhhhhaaaa...At best they apply deposit to chragebacks and void all winnings
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=55wIwwmrHxk

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

How long ago were the chargebacks and for how much? How many deposits have you since given them and lost since the chargebacks ? Over what period of time?
    I mean if it’s obvious you ********** everytime you lose and were going to ********** this time if you lost then you have no shot. If you have a significant amount of deposits over 6 months old or so that you have lost and didn’t ********** you may get some leniency otherwise yes they’ve been free rolling you kind of depending on the amounts you’ve deposited vs amount charged back. You know you got the ********** why didn’t you ever make it right ? You tried to deceive them by opening new accounts and when they found out you want to just give back what you stole (with their own money) and everything will be alright? That’s not how the world works.

gamer2188

Ok thanks moderator. I will just wait and keep checking up with them. Thanks for the feedback.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13815

Hope you never see a cent. Don't see why they would pay you out.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    How long ago were the chargebacks and for how much? How many deposits have you since given them and lost since the chargebacks ? Over what period of time?
    I mean if it’s obvious you ********** everytime you lose and were going to ********** this time if you lost then you have no shot. If you have a significant amount of deposits over 6 months old or so that you have lost and didn’t ********** you may get some leniency otherwise yes they’ve been free rolling you kind of depending on the amounts you’ve deposited vs amount charged back. You know you got the ********** why didn’t you ever make it right ? You tried to deceive them by opening new accounts and when they found out you want to just give back what you stole (with their own money) and everything will be alright? That’s not how the world works.
    i think the same. i doubt you will get paid in the long run but who knows.

obviously you knew what was happening. you see your credit card account and know your balance. you just want to pay back the old money to get the higher new money.

gamer2188

Update: I have received a resolution with Betonline and they have agreed to pay me under certain conditions. They have given me the resolution verbally and not via email (in writing) so if anything goes wrong, I’ll keep you guys posted.