Rowlo
    Rowlo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Bookmaker Payout Limitations

Bookmaker since the pandemic have not been very clear and I feel may be taking advantage of some of us with regard to payouts. Do we have clear detail from management what the payout limits are for Bookmaker as I thought they returned to normal. Currently I am not able to withdraw any more funds and have no answers as to why from Bookmaker. Seems as though when you win they have a hard time answering email questions but once you loose or your deposit is rejected they are willing to go so far as to call your phone. What gives on our A+ book here and perhaps that needs to be revisited since Betonline offers 100k bitcoin daily payouts and Bookmaker is stuck at 25K per day. More and more I feel that the actions they have showed me makes me feel they would rather me play elsewhere since I may no longer be considered a 10+ year loser.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

goto crypto books with no payout limits or bullshit.

Sportfan99
    Sportfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

You can withdraw more than $25,000 US / day? Holy. Definitely some high rollers in here.

Bookmaker is very solid on payouts. I hate their live lines and interface but have never had a problem with payouts. Cheque within 2 days. Bitcoin within 2 hours.

Books that have caused payout issues:

Bodog
    Pinnacle
    Sportsinteraction
    Bet365
    WilliamHill

Books that have never caused payout issues:

Heritage
    Bookmaker

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by Rowlo View Post
    Bookmaker since the pandemic have not been very clear and I feel may be taking advantage of some of us with regard to payouts. Do we have clear detail from management what the payout limits are for Bookmaker as I thought they returned to normal. Currently I am not able to withdraw any more funds and have no answers as to why from Bookmaker. Seems as though when you win they have a hard time answering email questions but once you loose or your deposit is rejected they are willing to go so far as to call your phone. What gives on our A+ book here and perhaps that needs to be revisited since Betonline offers 100k bitcoin daily payouts and Bookmaker is stuck at 25K per day. More and more I feel that the actions they have showed me makes me feel they would rather me play elsewhere since I may no longer be considered a 10+ year loser.
    I agree with your sentiments. I walked away from them around 9 months ago or so for much of the same reasons. BOL blew them out of the water. Now primarily just use USA legal with a little BOL sprinkled in. You'll be relieved when you dump them as an out.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Rowlo View Post
    If you visit your Bookmaker account cashier page it will clearly show you your payout limits.

You can rely on them being correct.

Not sure where you are seeing any advantage being taken of you honestly.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you visit your Bookmaker account cashier page it will clearly show you your payout limits.

You can rely on them being correct.

Not sure where you are seeing any advantage being taken of you honestly.
    Yes there clear.

Wish however they pay out something on weekends. That is kind of lame however.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Yes there clear.

Wish however they pay out something on weekends. That is kind of lame however.
    Seems strange to me no weekend payouts too.

@Rowlo have you made many previous withdraws or deposits above 25k over the years there? If that is your normal tx sizes we may be able to put it to a manager for you. If it's just an unusual size win that you want out faster than 25k/day, probably not much use asking.

Rowlo

Much thanks to all of your feedback. I absolutely love Bookmaker for their unbelievable payout times and have never had an issue with withdrawals outside of what appears to be my monthly limit per Bookmaker reply to my email. Also, I am unable to see any limits on Cashiers page using my device.

@RedApples: It may be time for me to try the route you have taken. I don’t like a cap on money earned as there is no cap on money lost!

@Optional, my play has increased over the years and most recent years I play to max daily withdrawal which for the most part can be a bad thing for the addiction many of us suffer from. Can’t tell you how many times your close to the max and loose it all. Luckily there are few times like now where the stars align in your favor. With no weekend cash outs and daily max limitations however, Bookmaker makes it difficult to win big. To add to the frustration is not having the ability to call in and talk to a live person which puts their customer service in my eyes at an all time low. I would greatly appreciate it if management were able to adjust my limit as a long time Diamond player. I also want to be clear that Bookmaker pay out times are the best in the business and never once have I had an issue with pay within the confines of their rules. I do think my winning however makes them unfriendly to me and believe they would rather see me discontinue playing with them.
    Last edited by Rowlo; 02-19-21 at 05:14 AM.

Rowlo

I have now received what seems to be robo emails 4 times after several email requests with questions gone unanswered. I am also not able to talk to any Mangers or Supervisors as live chat gives you email to send questions to in which I now received four cut and past answers. I have been waiting since November to get an answer on withdrawal increases and live chat also told me a supervisor would be calling me. That never happened and Bookmaker customer service is at an all time low. This further illustrates that Bookmaker does not like to assist when winning is involved and if you win often you will get the silent treatment. This seems to support your frustration in hopes to no longer play with them as they would rather support you if you do not win. Instead of playing the game they play the player. So unfortunate for such an otherwise great Book.

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    I agree with your sentiments. I walked away from them around 9 months ago or so for much of the same reasons. BOL blew them out of the water. Now primarily just use USA legal with a little BOL sprinkled in. You'll be relieved when you dump them as an out.
    Are there legal US books with decently high limits that allow sharp action?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun35 View Post
    Draftkings doesn't have the highest limits, but they are not bad. I have made a bunch and not been limited yet.

RedApples
    sup

No idea what you mean by sharp action. But for me I'd say yes all of them fit that criteria...

HomeRun35

No idea what you mean by sharp action. But for me I'd say yes all of them fit that criteria...
    All of them? I haven't heard of a single US book outside of Vegas that won't quickly limit. Sharp=beating the close most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Draftkings doesn't have the highest limits, but they are not bad. I have made a bunch and not been limited yet.
    I've heard they will limit very fast if sharp
    Last edited by HomeRun35; 02-20-21 at 10:41 AM.

RedApples
    sup

All of them? I haven't heard of a single US book outside of Vegas that won't quickly limit. Sharp=beating the close most of the time.

I've heard they will limit very fast if sharp
    "You've heard". "if sharp". "Sharp=beating the close most of the time".

This is all silly hearsay. Silly because, in what world does a SHARP mean beating the close most of the time? First it was sharp action, but then I ask what sharp action is and you say that.

For starters, no one beats anything most of the time. If you are a marginal winner you can still be one of the greatest bettors in the world. If you win most of the time, then you're an absolute god. Again not sure what you mean by "most of the time", but this makes no sense.

I play at ALL of the books, and they all ALLOW ALL ACTION. No book disallows SHARP action, as they don't disallow soft action.

Can you and will you get limited in scenarios? Yes. At every single book in the history of the freaking world. So this distinction that you've 'heard' between DK and other sites is so far off.

If you want to angle and exploit markets, you are going to have a very hard time betting anywhere. If you are betting straights and want to get down, you can do that as good if not better at any of the major US books.

Also I gotta laugh, because Vegas is maybe the dead last worst place to bet sports nowadays. They have not even 10% of the offerings that the rest of the states in the USA have. So your statements are meaningless. Not sure when the last time you went to Vegas was, or what you bet... But a distinction between Vegas and other states for limiting quickly makes so little sense for many reasons. Sorry.
    Last edited by RedApples; 02-21-21 at 12:32 AM.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

In Vegas they put up a line and figure out how to take as little as possible on it. Frauds, and have been for 30 years.............

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nope and juice is terrible

only whales and squares play at them

They are not usa books almost all run out of Europe

HomeRun35

This is all silly hearsay. Silly because, in what world does a SHARP mean beating the close most of the time? First it was sharp action, but then I ask what sharp action is and you say that.
    Sharp action means my action will win over time, not just picking a number of a sky. The way you do that is by beating the closing number . Bet +116, Pin no vig closes +110, rinse and repeat.

For starters, no one beats anything most of the time.
    Lol. I sure do and if I didn't I couldn't make a living. I beat the market most of the time, yes.

If you are a marginal winner you can still be one of the greatest bettors in the world. If you win most of the time, then you're an absolute god. Again not sure what you mean by "most of the time", but this makes no sense.
    Beating the market lol. That's what beating the close means. How is it possible you have 700 posts on this forum and didn't know what that means or are clueless about efficient market theory

I play at ALL of the books, and they all ALLOW ALL ACTION. No book disallows SHARP action, as they don't disallow soft action.
    You are very, very wrong. Try consistently beating market closes consistently and you will get limited to peanuts at every book in the world that's not Pinnacle, BOL, Bookmaker. That's why I was asking if any US books welcome pro action because I know pros that have been limited lightning fast at all the major ones(Fanduel, pointsbet, draftking, etc). The only one I've heard of that does not limit sharp is Circa in Vegas(why I put the "besides Vegas" tag).

Can you and will you get limited in scenarios? Yes. At every single book in the history of the freaking world. So this distinction that you've 'heard' between DK and other sites is so far off.
    What? This contradicts your whole post. Sharp(professional, consistently beating market closes) is what gets you limited
    If you want to angle and exploit markets, you are going to have a very hard time betting anywhere. If you are betting straights and want to get down, you can do that as good if not better at any of the major US books.
    Not trying to "angle" anything. Betting "straights", I assume you mean just MLs/Totals/Spreads? Yes that's all I'm interested in. I do the vast majority of my betting at the Big 3 because those are the only places that will take sizeable action from me. Despite what you seem to believe, betting "straights" even in a major market like baseball gets you limited fast if you're sharp.

Also I gotta laugh, because Vegas is maybe the dead last worst place to bet sports nowadays. They have not even 10% of the offerings that the rest of the states in the USA have. So your statements are meaningless. Not sure when the last time you went to Vegas was, or what you bet... But a distinction between Vegas and other states for limiting quickly makes so little sense for many reasons. Sorry.
    I didn't say anything about Vegas initially . The reason I even put that in there is because I know that Circa takes big limits and doesn't limit sharp action(yet). I know of ZERO other books in the US that don't limit "sharp" action
    Last edited by HomeRun35; 02-21-21 at 12:13 PM.