kucyk9010
    kucyk9010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Hello.

I have a few questions about Sportsbetting.ag

Is the bookmaker reliable in terms of payouts? Is it worth taking advantage of the free bet bonus up to $ 1000? How is the account verification for players from America? What is the process of ordering a withdrawal to a bitcoin wallet? Does the withdrawal order involve a telephone conversation, as in the case of the 5DIMES bookmaker?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by kucyk9010 View Post
    Hello.

I have a few questions about Sportsbetting.ag

Is the bookmaker reliable in terms of payouts? Is it worth taking advantage of the free bet bonus up to $ 1000? How is the account verification for players from America? What is the process of ordering a withdrawal to a bitcoin wallet? Does the withdrawal order involve a telephone conversation, as in the case of the 5DIMES bookmaker?
    Very reliable. The payouts literally take 5 minutes. Yes you should take the 100% FP. Very little verification which is nice. When you withdraw they just have you verify it with an email code or a code texted to your phone. No phone conversations necessary.
    Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

kucyk9010 gave ace7550 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kucyk9010

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Very reliable. The payouts literally take 5 minutes. Yes you should take the 100% FP. Very little verification which is nice. When you withdraw they just have you verify it with an email code or a code texted to your phone. No phone conversations necessary.
    Good luck!
    Thank you big brother for your help. I have one more question. If I fail to redeem this bonus, can the deposit be withdrawn immediately, or do I have to wait 30 days for the withdrawal request?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by kucyk9010 View Post
    Thank you big brother for your help. I have one more question. If I fail to redeem this bonus, can the deposit be withdrawn immediately, or do I have to wait 30 days for the withdrawal request?
    I think you have to roll it over one time. No 30 day hold.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ace7550 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kucyk9010

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I think you have to roll it over one time. No 30 day hold.
    Thanks bro