nbpayton
    nbpayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

Intertops Payout Delay

I've been customer since 2016 and I found it strange that after over 50 payouts they needed a picture of me with my passport for a bitcoin payout. They already have my passport but I sent the picture yesterday. Today I rcvd an email stating it wasn't clear enough so I try to live chat with them to get situation solved but they advise just to resend. I admit I'm annoyed so a little rude but the request seems ridiculous since they have my passport and can confirm it's me etc. I'm also annoyed because they won't just chat and solve the problem with a long time customer. I send the 3 pictures which are legible via email. I go into live chat to ask them to confirm they rcvd the docs and they are acceptable. I'm now told that it will take 3-5 business days for them to confirm this?? LOL ok.

I don't know if I'm being the bad guy but I don't think so as I tried to solve problem via chat and could provide them anything they wanted. I don't know if their pissed I took the bonus and now want a payout but now they will lose a customer of 6+ years over this. Can someone confirm if I'm being the a hole here or is it them.

nbpayton

UPDATE

Maybe I'm the A hole as documents have been approved but in fairness to me the chat agent stated 3-5 business days which would be ridiculous

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Thanks for update.

Sounds like they either had some reason to see a possible connection to another account who also took that bonus and wanted the selfie in hopes it the real ID owner would not want to do it.

Or possibly they have employed a 3rd party ID verification service. For those, they submit your images and it comes back suitable or not. The CS people wont really know whats wrong with it.

nbpayton

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks for update.

Sounds like they either had some reason to see a possible connection to another account who also took that bonus and wanted the selfie in hopes it the real ID owner would not want to do it.

Or possibly they have employed a 3rd party ID verification service. For those, they submit your images and it comes back suitable or not. The CS people wont really know whats wrong with it.
    That's probably the case but at least they confirmed they have everything. It was more surprising as I've never had an issue with them before. Honestly at this point I'm also used to same day bitcoin payouts so on the 3rd day and re-sending docs it was a bit annoying. I'm done complaining unless it hasn't been approved by Tuesday LOLOL

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

they are the slowest paying A rated book on this site.

john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3362

Why are their limits so low?

I’m only allowed $150 on cbb and $1K on NFL.
    That seems a little crazy for an A book.

nbpayton

I just cancelled my oayout request w/ customer service as it was still pending. I won some more money and will request all Sunday evening to avoid having to request 2 payouts as you can only make 1 payout request per 7 days. The book has always been acceptable except their crazy bad soccer & fight odds but the payout times aren't comparable with the other A books at this point. It's their policy so can't complain if you play there but I'll let you know if the payout I request comes within the time period on their website for payouts.

rezster
    rezster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23023

Withdrew by altcoin on 2/7, still waiting and received this today:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We have received your e-mail.

The COVID-19 Pandemic has caused unanticipated delays in our document processing tasks. Due to the impact of this situation on our office operations, our response time is currently longer than normal.

We are grateful for choosing us as your gaming brand and apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you. Please know that we value your time and are taking continuous action to minimize delays.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding while we do our best to provide you a safe an entertaining customer experience.

Take care and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Documentation Team

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

LOL Covid makes it hard to look at a picture of a drivers license

SO many better books than these guys. They always pay but make it a tedious process

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

I'm on day 10 of trying to get paid. They wanted a verification photo and it took them a week to verify it. Starting to get disconcerting. I still think I'll get paid but I'm very disappointed in their payout process delays.

rezster
    rezster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23023

My withdrawal on 2/7 was processed and sent to my wallet this morning.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by nbpayton View Post

That's probably the case but at least they confirmed they have everything. It was more surprising as I've never had an issue with them before. Honestly at this point I'm also used to same day bitcoin payouts so on the 3rd day and re-sending docs it was a bit annoying. I'm done complaining unless it hasn't been approved by Tuesday LOLOL
    Could have been as simple as someone who lives near you being caught out or suspicious to them.

If they cleared you, you should be 100% fine ongoing.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

How they are A rated is beyond me

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

When this book became a problem, I knew for ME, the end of offshore was in sight..And they were the very best for me. Thank God the state of Va, made online legal.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

All this KYC is simply a delay! Want to know your customer ask for SS #!! Photos can change, that will not.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    When this book became a problem, I knew for ME, the end of offshore was in sight..And they were the very best for me. Thank God the state of Va, made online legal.
    It's just Intertops. The other A+'s pay in an hour or less.