tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

new asian view on PS388 (Pinnacle for people using brokers) doesn't work fine at all

Hello ! Some weeks ago at PS3838 they set up a new asian view. And...How to say ...and remain polite....that new asian view is a disaster: some lines regularly disappear whereas they should be displayed, while others appear whereas they should have disappeared for a while, auto-refreshment of lines/odds doesn't work fine, one is regularly logged out, sometimes only after some seconds, ...The list could be long...
    Just to remind: in the previous asian view, there had been a huge issue with refrehment of odds that didn't work, it had lasted about 1 year, PS3838 needed 1 year to fix the issue! Then , now the previous asian view finally worked fine, they decided to set up a new version???? As a result the new asian view is catastrophic, and how long will they be to fix it now??Couldn't they simply re-set up the previous asian view??
    When i contacted PS3838 they seemed to totally ignore there were issues on their website!? Isn't there anyone in charge of testing the website?? I sent many screenshots to my agent/broker to illustrate all the different problems, they will forward to PS3838...Let's wait and see now how long it will take, hoping we won't have to wait one more year..

tristan
    Update your status

No news from PS3838 after i sent all the screenshots they required , which illustrated lots of the technical issues one experiences when using their new asian view...How possible is it to propose such a masquerade of a website ??? Roland Garros is about to start, when i select "tennis", "early", and "ATP french Open R1" for example, i have the whole list of matches that will be displayed, for a very short moment, because very soon most of the matches will disappear, only few matches will remain displayed. I will have to leave the section, select "tennis", "early"....again to have access again to the whole list of matches, but once more that will last only a very short moment, they will disappear very fast..
    PS3838 what are you doing???Don't you care at all about the satisfaction fo your customers??

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9819

Are there line differences or more options among Asian, Europe and Classic views?

Or is it just what you prefer?

I've always used Classic, just because it's my preference, and have rarely had issues.

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Are there line differences or more options among Asian, Europe and Classic views?

Or is it just what you prefer?

I've always used Classic, just because it's my preference, and have rarely had issues.
    I prefer Asian View for a very simple reason: on asian view you have access on the same page to all types of bets: on match, on 1st set, and on "team totals" (whereas on classic view these are 3 different pages). But you're right: no issue with classic view. But as i said i much better prefer asian view, when it works... And at the moment it doesn't work fine at all unfortunately. At PS3838 (pinnacle with agents) it took them one whole year to fix their issue of refreshment of lines on asian view, and when after one long year they finally managed to fix that issue, what did they do??? They set up a new asian view, which doesnt work of course