jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Youbetonit.eu info

MOD EDIT: There is no 120 day hold at this bookmaker.

I got on a really hot streak after depositing $1500

Got my funds up to almost 15k

I requested withdrawal and they denied my withdrawal saying I have to play at least 120 days to withdraw

once deposited. I got on tilt and lost it. Its my fault that lost it but there was no saying that there is timeline for withdrawal.

Reason I joined this site was few people had good review about them and I had good experience up to the

point I requested withdrawal

Beaware of this site
    Last edited by Optional; 03-26-21 at 12:21 AM. Reason: changed thread title

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

120 days? I finished my rollover with them and got paid in under a month. I've gotten 3 payouts form them in the last month. Why did they tell you you had to wait 120 days? Also, you admit you lost your money gambling so they didn't steal anything from you.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Change the title of the thread to "my experience with youbetonit.eu"
    They did not steal from you and your title is misleading.
    If they told you 120 days and it's not in their rules you should have filed an SBR complaint.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Here we go again.

Small books needing money willing to say things so people lose or not get paid.

Regardless if he lost it all this rule is from left field. Shows me they are hurting.

ace7550

I wish the OP had brought up the issue when it happened instead of continuing to gamble. The moment there is any question of if I am going to get paid by a book I immediately stop wagering there.
    How big were your payouts KS?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I wish the OP had brought up the issue when it happened instead of continuing to gamble. The moment there is any question of if I am going to get paid by a book I immediately stop wagering there.
    Good point.

Yea this should had been a complaint upon hearing such.

lf no halo then bet small till you meet the requirements.

Still say this is bad call from book to pull this out.

ace7550

120 days is definitely horse shit. But KS says they have been paying him regularly. Hmmmmm...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

120 days is definitely horse shit. But KS says they have been paying him regularly. Hmmmmm...
    Many say 30 days but are upfront about it.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Youwager has that policy. Which I really hate. But at least they are up front about it.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO

I've taken 3 withdrawals for the max 2k and they all took 2-4 business days. I never had to wait 120 days and was never asked to. My balance was as high as $8,100 when I finished my rollover and its down to $1,600 now. It took me 3 weeks or so to finish my rollover and I put in my first withdrawal immediately. I never even heard of this 120 day rule, that's absurd. No one should or would play at a book that said you couldn't withdraw your funds for 120 days. I've been gambling offshore for 25 years and have never heard of such a rule. The longest hold I've ever heard of was 30 days.

ace7550

So you like this book KS?

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO

There are some things I like and some things I don't. Their bonus offerings are great and rollovers are reasonable. The free plays can be used on decent sized dogs and can be parlayed which is a plus. But their lines are meh and they take forever to put up CBB lines, which I bet a lot. By the time they put them up I've already bet most of the games at other books. BTC payout times are reasonable but 2k limits are low. I know a lot of people don't think 2-4 business days is reasonable but for me it's not a big deal. I've been dealing with merge btc payouts for years and those can take up to 2 weeks at times(lately they've been 4-5 business days). I'm willing to have payouts take longer for good bonus offerings. They clearly arent BOL(got 10k payout from them in under a minute yesterday) or bookmaker, but if your looking for a good bonus they are a good option imo. Like I've said in the past this is a small book and definitely higher risk, so you should always weigh the risk reward and figure out if its for you. These smaller books can go under at any time, but for me it was worth the risk.
    Points Awarded:

ace7550 gave KS1986 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

With the rollover I have there it's going to take me six month's to finish it anyway...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    With the rollover I have there it's going to take me six month's to finish it anyway...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Is 120 days a typo by someone?

I can't find any term or bonus that has 120 days, but they do have up to 20 day holds for bonuses.

20 DAY HOLD

Any time a bonus equal to or greater than 50% cash or 100% free play, the deposit and the bonus will be subject to a 20 day hold, but the winnings will not be held if the roll over is completed. 25% cash or 75% free play, the deposit would be subject to a 1 week hold. In other words, as long as the roll over is completed, the winnings above the deposit and bonus amount can be withdrawn before the 20 day hold is met. If your balance is below the deposit + bonus amount and you would like to withdrawal the balance, you would just need to wait until the 20 days have passed to request a withdrawal and just keep playing and enjoying our services. Once the hold and roll over are completed, you can withdraw the entire balance including the deposit and bonus amount. Example: If you deposit $100 and accept a $25 bonus, and you fulfill the roll over and end up with a $300 balance in the first few days, then in this case you can withdrawal $175 until the 20 day hold has passed. At which point, you can withdraw the remaining balance.

https://youbetonit.eu/terms-and-conditions/

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Like Optional, I think the 120 day is either a typo or miscommunication from a service rep. I've completed RO's at this place in the past in far less than 4 months and have been promptly paid (usually within a day or 2 after request). "Fred" is the person that should be contacted about this matter. I have found him to be very fair on any issues I have had with YB. He can be reached by live chat or emailing customerservice@youbetonit.eu

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Thank you for another quality post. Your help is much appreciated.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is 120 days a typo by someone?

I can't find any term or bonus that has 120 days, but they do have up to 20 day holds for bonuses.

20 DAY HOLD

Any time a bonus equal to or greater than 50% cash or 100% free play, the deposit and the bonus will be subject to a 20 day hold, but the winnings will not be held if the roll over is completed. 25% cash or 75% free play, the deposit would be subject to a 1 week hold. In other words, as long as the roll over is completed, the winnings above the deposit and bonus amount can be withdrawn before the 20 day hold is met. If your balance is below the deposit + bonus amount and you would like to withdrawal the balance, you would just need to wait until the 20 days have passed to request a withdrawal and just keep playing and enjoying our services. Once the hold and roll over are completed, you can withdraw the entire balance including the deposit and bonus amount. Example: If you deposit $100 and accept a $25 bonus, and you fulfill the roll over and end up with a $300 balance in the first few days, then in this case you can withdrawal $175 until the 20 day hold has passed. At which point, you can withdraw the remaining balance.

https://youbetonit.eu/terms-and-conditions/
    Thanks Optional.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its a garage type book

no need to play there

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its a garage type book

no need to play there
    Actually agree.

Not sure where Steve digs up all these fly by night shops. He seems to love em.

ace7550

Actually agree.

Not sure where Steve digs up all these fly by night shops. He seems to love em.
    Uh oh, here we go

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

its a garage type book

no need to play there
    agree!

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

Iv been with them for over a year and never had a problem getting paid.. Of the fly by night books go.. This one is one of the best if tried..

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Iv been with them for over a year and never had a problem getting paid.. Of the fly by night books go.. This one is one of the best if tried..
    How much have they paid you Sherm?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

If that is true i will never deposit there again. I deposited and lost it but if i do deposit again i will not let them talk me into anything over $250 the rollover is too high with the higher bonus. If they did not limit me to $250 then i would deposit again . But my style of betting does not work with $250 limits . If i get to $1000 i want to be able to take a shot if i want.

They already tried calling and left an e-mail . But i am not really interested right now since other books will give me a bonus and give me WAY better limits. But if this crap is true and they want you to wait 120 days that is a rip off what book in their right mind thinks it is Ok that someone has to wait 1/3 of a year to get your money out.

I also think its weird that you can only deposit on live chat. But yes the bonuses are great. And they seem friendly. But getting a withdraw is the most important thing .

jacksonstreet
    jacksonstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Easier said than done. When a withdrawal is requested, books should remove it from the account immediately. Most don't, because they know that it's advantageous for them to have that balance there - and available to bet. They are cocksucking mother penetrating pricks - every single bookmaker in the world is a penis.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Op

Step up and explain.. clarity would help

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonstreet View Post
    Easier said than done. When a withdrawal is requested, books should remove it from the account immediately. Most don't, because they know that it's advantageous for them to have that balance there - and available to bet. They are cocksucking mother penetrating pricks - every single bookmaker in the world is a penis.
    Tell us how you really feel

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonstreet View Post
    Cover it up or simply pull out.

Stop playing upon a request to take out.

HedgeHog

its a garage type book

no need to play there
    Like Bet Islands? Thanks for warning us on that one.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 01-25-21 at 05:04 PM.

HedgeHog

Just finished a chat with YB, and there is NO 120 day hold, period. Yes there is a 20 day hold on certain large deposit bonuses as Optional stated. OP falsely claimed his money was stolen when he in fact lost it on his own. And we should believe his claim about this so-called 120 day hold after a blatantly misleading thread title?

To be fair, SBR should change the title of this thread as obviously no funds were "stolen". Pretty sure this would have already been done for a sponsor book. How about giving this small book the same benefit of the (huge) doubt.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Need OP to report further.

Thanks

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

in total prob 40-50 k im up 20k on them

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    in total prob 40-50 k im up 20k on them
    Wow! That's a good sign.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do some people start a thread to bad mouth a book but never stop back to answer any questions???

1234 ... Last