Morenko
    Morenko's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mansion can stole your winning money any time

All present and future players of Mansion i want to inform you that such company like Mansion do whatever it wants. Not long time ago it takes all my winning money with bonus without any explanation.I want to tell you Please think before you will transfer your money there.I heared that the rating of this company is high but after stilling money from my account by Mansion i want to stop my forum friends and to keep them away.I dont want Mansion take you money also.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Morenko View Post
    All present and future players of Mansion i want to inform you that such company like Mansion do whatever it wants. Not long time ago it takes all my winning money with bonus without any explanation.I want to tell you Please think before you will transfer your money there.I heared that the rating of this company is high but after stilling money from my account by Mansion i want to stop my forum friends and to keep them away.I dont want Mansion take you money also.
    c'mon mate give us the FULL story

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

YOu know what mansion is down for a long time for the malaysian members, My friends told me that mansion is banned already in malaysia.

Artem88
    Artem88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello to all. I have my own story.I opened an account in Mansion and i want to have a bonus.They transfer bonus to my account,after what one day passed and i didnt bet any bet.Next day my bonys was taking back by Mansion.I want to ask a reason and i came to live chat and there they answer that its desision of their department.I want to withdrawal my deposit which i put on my account... And now the funniest thing is that they take my bonus and they not allowed me to withdrawal my deposit.Long time i talk with them in chat till i loose in bets all my money.After this i advice to everyoneONT EVEN THINK TO REGISTER THERE!

Dear Morenko,i advice you to contact with directory of sportbookreview maybe they can help you.Good luck!!!!

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Artem88 View Post
    Hello to all. I have my own story.I opened an account in Mansion and i want to have a bonus.They transfer bonus to my account,after what one day passed and i didnt bet any bet.Next day my bonys was taking back by Mansion.I want to ask a reason and i came to live chat and there they answer that its desision of their department.I want to withdrawal my deposit which i put on my account... And now the funniest thing is that they take my bonus and they not allowed me to withdrawal my deposit.Long time i talk with them in chat till i loose in bets all my money.After this i advice to everyoneONT EVEN THINK TO REGISTER THERE!

Dear Morenko,i advice you to contact with directory of sportbookreview maybe they can help you.Good luck!!!!
    so where are you located Artem?

Artem88
    Artem88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hareeba,I am living in Russia but my native country is Ukraine

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

mansion is owned by who

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's an asian book. one of the famous books. i heard from other forum sites one of their employees was caught in malaysia and didn't even bother about it.. that's probably the reason why they closed ther market to Malaysians.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

never had problems with this guys, I find a bit hard to believe this story, did you share a computer with a fellow bettor? they dont close and account just like that

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by 316316 View Post
    it's an asian book. one of the famous books. i heard from other forum sites one of their employees was caught in malaysia and didn't even bother about it.. that's probably the reason why they closed ther market to Malaysians.
    I thought it was Malaysia that outlawed online gambling and blocked access ?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    never had problems with this guys, I find a bit hard to believe this story, did you share a computer with a fellow bettor? they dont close and account just like that
    same here ... gotta be more to this story than we've been told

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Morenko,

I have been assigned your complaint. I have emailed you to get more details, and we can go from there.

JoshW

frauhanna

Its very impossible to take your bonus because you haven't bet. Maybe there is a reason behind maybe in their terms and conditions.

i agree on what some said here. yeah, maybe someone used your computer who also has an account with mansion. they won't take it just like that. It always has a reason.

frauhanna

Yeah for me its an IP something. But try to ask them on whats the real reason why they took your money.

i think they can also track not just the IP but the device you're using.

frauhanna

I guess so. Thats why I'm very careful in joining a promo coz its really hard to engaged in a promo that have a high rollover and very restrictive rules.

Climate
    Climate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

After years and years, this is probably one of those complaints where you gotta have the whole story, from both sides.

Does anyone know why there are so many restrictions against Eastern Euro countries for promos?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

didn't these guys used to sponsor poker programs on tv?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

asian books are insanely strict with verification processes. i am currently going through one with 188bet. never had a problem with them before, but all of a sudden, 188b rejected my withdrawal and asked for a pile of documents - still waiting (more than a week) and deposit/witdr was always fast via only moneybookers. also had a similar scenario with m88 and even sbo. my second guess is as soon as you withdraw over a certain limit, it triggers the verification.

JoshW

Still waiting on any response from Mansion. Will follow up today.

frauhanna

Yeah agree so if ever someone wants to join in promo make sure you understand what they terms and condition if not it might be caused of getting back the bonus amount and winnings. Caused lots of headache and trouble.!!!

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    my second guess is as soon as you withdraw over a certain limit, it triggers the verification.
    I learned not to ask for more than $3000 at M88 or you end up waiting a lot longer while the go through a verification process

Not struck that at SBO where I've taken out $5k a few times with no hitches

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's true!

frauhanna

then for how long m88 process their verification?

JoshW

Still working this issue. A rep of Mansion sent an email saying it was resolved, so I have emails out to the player to see if it actually was.

frauhanna

does m88 now accept members from Malaysia?