2dpro
    2dpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

PSA: Pinnacle has recently increased their withdrawal fee from 3% to 10%

Earlier this year, Pinnacle increased their withdrawal fee from 3% to 10% if you do not complete a 3x rollover on all deposits. Their terms now state (Section 7.3):

Any deposit made to an account which is not rolled over (risked) at least three times will incur, at company discretion, whichever is greater from a 10% processing fee or USD 20 (or other currency equivalent) and any applicable withdrawal fee on the withdrawal amount. Please note that we reserve the right at our discretion to charge fees or a fee in the event of irregular transaction behavior. We also require at least a one-time rollover of any deposit (a deposit risked at least one time) and may reject withdrawals if this was not completed. You are responsible for your own bank charges that you may incur due to depositing funds with us. Exceptions to this rule are outlined in our "Payment Options" pages.
    Take these restrictions/fees into account when choosing what site to make bets on in the future!

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Yeah they quietly put that in a few months ago. I don't hit and run at Pinnacle, so it doesn't impact me, but could others.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

I don't even get the option to withdraw if I haven't completed the 3X rollover. Any time I've attempted to withdraw at Pinnacle before the 3X is completed I get an email stating my payout request has been denied with the reason why.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

Why are you depositing if you aren't going to bet?

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Good to know, with crypto going up they must be concerned about traders using them to short and long.... But I think anyone who has tried to trade crypto would know they shouldn't have that worry and that 3x rollover should be plenty.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    Why are you depositing if you aren't going to bet?
    Why are you asking a question about something that hasn't been mentioned?

Who said they were depositing with no intention of betting?