bitisorin
    bitisorin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Hello all,yesterday at 12:33(GMT+2) I placed a bet in Asianodds,the game was Burton-Northampton(started at 17:00 GMT+2),the bet was Northampton+0.25,total bet 80 EUR,62 EUR was placed with SBO(odds 1.86) and 18 EUR placed with P88(0dds 1.83),because of the maximum stake of 62 EUR in SBO.This was not a bad line,I placed the exact bet on my Blogabet -odds 1.876 (Singbet),the closing line for this event in Asianodds was 2.04.At 19:03(a few minutes after the game ended) I received this email from Assianodds:

"
    We would like to inform you that your bet/s with Reference ID “57136013979” placed in SBO for the match between “Burton Albion -VS- Northampton Town” [ENGLISH LEAGUE ONE] have been graded as VOIDas they were graded as “Irregular Bet” .Thus, we have voided the said bet in Asianodds and returned your stake.

Kindly refer to the rules of SBO Below:

17. IRREGULAR BETS
    The Operator reserves the right to refuse, reject or suspend without prior notification any End User who is suspected of cheating, hacking, attacking, manipulating or damaging the Operator's normal betting operations (including the Website). Any of the "abnormal bets" will be void without prior notification. The use of artificial intelligence or "bots" on the Website is strictly forbidden. The Operator will take measures to prevent and detect programmes that are used to enable artificial intelligence (non-human) to utilize the Website. Any attempted or actual use of artificial intelligence by the End User to cheat, hack, attack, manipulate or damage the Operator's betting operations will lead to termination of their account and/or voiding the bets, at the discretion of the Operator."

Only the bet placed with SBO was voided,the bet placed on p88 was graded as winner.
    So the bet was placed 5 hours before the start of the game(the line was not wrong,after I placed the bet,the odds was higher),the closing line was higher(2.04) and after the game finished they informed me that was void.
    I removed Singbet from my active bookies in AsianOdds because of this kind of voided bets and now SBO...
    What do you think about that?What should I do to recover my winnings?
    Last edited by bitisorin; 11-22-20 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Correcting

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

I had yesterday something similar with bet365 as they voided one of the parlay legs that has won.

Emailed me with 'we are contacting you regarding your bet ID ___ placed at odds of 1.57 on MKS Dabrowa Gorniza ( To win match). We have identified that this fixture was listed incorectly and such, in accordance with our rules, the selection has been made void.

Contacted support, tried to argue asked for proof from their side nothing happened, he just quit the chat in the end.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

@bitisorin There are many posts here about how SBO voids bets and have become almost useless.

There is nothing any broker can do about it for you.

@Stepaside777, if the listing was incorrect and confusing in any way to bettors, it is a valid void. People on the losing side usually complain and force these sort of decisions.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

62 eur bet limit at SBO.... I thought i was limited there...this book is a joke these days

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Do not use SBO via brokers! Mollybet already removed them months ago, no idea why they are still available at AO.