Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

GT Bets

Quote Originally Posted by tercja5 View Post
    I was stolen by GTbets for 1000 dollars to Modertor and Silence .....
    Made a deposit for $500 yesterday and got the 100% Bonus yesterday for $500. I bet $240 on 1 college football game last night and won: when I woke up this morning GTBets made a decision to take away the $500 bonus?

Now that they took the bonus away and there is no longer any 20X or 30X rollover requirement, they don’t want to give me a withdrawal? They are holding my bitcoin deposit hostage? This is the most ridiculous sports book ever. They said they need a manager to make a withdrawal and they say a manager won’t be there until later today? Really?? No manager on football Sunday?

What kind of clown Mickey Mouse book is this? I will never play here again no matter if they were the last book on earth.
    Last edited by Myranda Jones; 11-08-20 at 10:38 AM.

Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

BEWARE EVERYONE! You have been warned. If you make a deposit at GTBets, they have the right to hold your deposit hostage and play mind games with you and their customer service reps are the most clueless inept people on this planet.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Wow

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    Made a deposit for $500 yesterday and got the 100% Bonus yesterday for $500. I bet $240 on 1 college football game last night and won: when I woke up this morning GTBets made a decision to take away the $500 bonus?

Now that they took the bonus away and there is no longer any 20X or 30X rollover requirement, they don’t want to give me a withdrawal? They are holding my bitcoin deposit hostage? This is the most ridiculous sports book ever. They said they need a manager to make a withdrawal and they say a manager won’t be there until later today? Really?? No manager on football Sunday?

What kind of clown Mickey Mouse book is this? I will never play here again no matter if they were the last book on earth.
    If you deposited $500 and only bet $240 of it, then you haven't rolled it over 1 time yet. Not many books let you withdraw without at least a 1x rollover.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

If you deposited $500 and only bet $240 of it, then you haven't rolled it over 1 time yet. Not many books let you withdraw without at least a 1x rollover.
    ^^^ This.

Are they just asking a manager to approve the withdraw without doing 1X rollover maybe?

You can probably just risk the other 260 and get your withdraw in an hour or so as normal at a guess.

Not sure why you would choose a 3 year old thread and quote an idiot scammer to start this post btw, but I moved it here to your own thread.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Top Shelf Book

Top Shelf Customer service

Another idiot not reading rules

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

GTBets has always been a solid book for me.

BookMaker has been terrible and isn't worth a look.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Definitely not ok for them to give you the bonus and then take it away. You should file an SBR complaint.

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

If it was removed from your total balance....then that is an issue. One that they should fix ASAP.

But it sounds like you are trying to withdraw money. If you claimed a 100% bonus....you have to roll that over multiple times. You don't get to claim the bonus, withdraw your deposit, and then play with free money.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    Looks to me like they gave her the bonus and then took it away. Am I reading this wrong?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

What was the bet and the line? That will explain everything.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Looks to me like they gave her the bonus and then took it away. Am I reading this wrong?
    That is just wrong...

They need to allow her to cash out them if she wants....