fastfastrfastest
    fastfastrfastest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

10Bet Bonus

No knocks per say towards 10Bet. More of a reminder to read full T&C carefully, particularly pertaining to bonuses. 10Bet offers a generous looking 100% cash bonus up to $200 with a 5X roll upon signing up. I jumped on it and only read the specifics listed under "significant terms" but didn't read the full T&C. #9 down below states the bets not counted towards the rollover and was surprised to see no handicap or over/under bets count. Unless I'm reading it wrong it's pretty much limited to moneyline plays. I went 5-0 yesterday, all on pointspread (handicap) bets and wondered why my rollover didn't drop. Figured it out once I dug through their terms.

Significant Terms
    New customers only; Min. deposit $15 (no Skrill/Neteller); Bonus amount is 100% of deposit up to $200; Offer can be claimed once per household; Wager the qualifying deposit and bonus amount 5x within 30 days to convert bonus winnings into real money; Wagers must be on min. odds of -125 (1.80) on singles or combo bets with min odds. of -250 (1.40) per selection to qualify; Max. stake contribution to wagering requirement is the value of your bonus; See full terms.

Full Terms and Conditions
    1. This offer is available until stated otherwise. If we decide to withdraw this promotion, this will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the promotional period before such withdrawal.
    2. If you have already made a real-money deposit into your 10bet Account you will not be eligible for this promotion.
    3. The minimum qualifying deposit for this promotion is $15.
    4. Eligible Customers will be presented with a pop-up for them to confirm that the Deposit Bonus should be credited to their account following the qualifying deposit being made.
    5. The bonus amount of 100% of your qualifying deposit, up to $200, shall then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account immediately after the qualifying deposit has been made.
    6. Deposits via Skrill or Neteller shall not be a qualifying deposit.
    7. Your qualifying deposit and bonus must be wagered five (5) times on: (1) settled single sports bets with odds of at least -125 (1.80); or (2) settled combo bets with odds of at least -250 (1.40) per selection before you can withdraw your bonus and any winnings resulting from it.
    8. Upon satisfying the wagering requirements, the bonus and any winnings resulting from it shall be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account.
    9. The following type of bets shall not count towards the wagering requirement: Starting price bets (SP), any type of handicap, Draw No Bet, system bets, Forecast/Tricast, Over/Under bets, Void/Cancelled/Draw bets, Cashed-Out bets or bets placed with a Free Bet.
    10. Qualifying bets up to the value of your bonus will contribute towards meeting the wagering requirement. The value of any stake placed which exceeds this amount (including multiple bets placed on the same selection) will not contribute towards the wagering requirement. For example, if you receive a $200 bonus and place a bet for $250 on a single sports bet at odds of -125 (1.80), only the first $200 of that bet will go towards meeting the wagering requirement.
    11. In case of multiple bets placed on the same market and event by a Customer, only the first settled qualifying bet on this market and event will count for the wagering requirement.
    12. The wagering requirements must be met within 30 days of your first deposit, otherwise the bonus shall expire and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

That's a bit of a trap lulling you into not reading the full terms by listing just some as "significant".