RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Just be careful with BetOnline for a little while...

Don't be careful. Have fun.
    Last edited by RedApples; 10-19-20 at 06:56 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

They will definitely need to build up trust again.

It's been a rough 12 months or so for them with these attacks.

Hopefully they can and the baddies don't win though.

RedApples
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They will definitely need to build up trust again.

It's been a rough 12 months or so for them with these attacks.

Hopefully they can and the baddies don't win though.
    For sure. There is no excuse for not emailing a customer after adjusting their account by $2147 however. It sucks that they are getting attacked but they really need to invest in some customer service. I have no idea how they are coming up with the adjustment and I would be surprised if they know too.

A little bit of communication to explain the issue would make for a world of reassurance. I just want to know that they aren't just clicking buttons and avoiding responsibility.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

so u were gonna alert them that 240 was missing but not alert them that 2500 was added

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

LOL im sorry you wrote a whole book on how you tried to free roll BOL? and then they fixed their mistake? why waste our time

RedApples
    sup

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    LOL im sorry you wrote a whole book on how you tried to free roll BOL? and then they fixed their mistake? why waste our time
    Adding $2500 to a poker account out of the blue is a 'mistake'? Did you even read the post? There is no complaint. Letting people know that these things are happening is certainly not wasting anyones time. It is the polar opposite. If you want to see wasting time, read your posts. If this course of action is not bothersome to you then you have no reason to worry and carry on as usual. For bettors playing for tens of thousands frequently as I do, this is either a reason for concern or not. I am making the calculation that it is at minimum a reason to be a little more careful. This is not normal to happen and yet seems to be a big problem on the site now. I expected this situation to be resolved within a day, I however did not expect it to come without any notification or explanation.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    Adding $2500 to a poker account out of the blue is a 'mistake'? Did you even read the post? There is no complaint. Letting people know that these things are happening is certainly not wasting anyones time. It is the polar opposite. If you want to see wasting time, read your posts. If this course of action is not bothersome to you then you have no reason to worry and carry on as usual. For bettors playing for tens of thousands frequently as I do, this is either a reason for concern or not. I am making the calculation that it is at minimum a reason to be a little more careful. This is not normal to happen and yet seems to be a big problem on the site now. I expected this situation to be resolved within a day, I however did not expect it to come without any notification or explanation.
    if you expected it to be resolved then why would you bet it below 2500 so that your balance would turn negative? that's gotta be a red flag on the book's side... probably better to stay under the radar

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Everything seems to be working better than before