aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

SBR I'm sure your aware of this thread. This involves a big book who many of the members here at SBR play at. How in the world would it not behoove you to make a statement regarding this matter.

jacksonstreet
    jacksonstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Do these greasy fukkballs over at bovada (nice name, by the way....penetrating guidos) have live chat? if so, let's blow it up.

MarkMakers
    MarkMakers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Well, I don't think it's malicious, it's either a big misunderstanding or the player has violated a rule somehow.
    1. They told him he’d get a call in 48hrs

2. When he asked why he never received the call they told him it was 48hrs business days not weekends.
    3. When he asked for a phone number to call BOVADA told him “we don’t do phone calls

^^^ That is no misunderstanding. They’re stealing his money!

jacksonstreet

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post

2. When he asked why he never received the call they told him it was 48hrs business days not weekends.
    3. When he asked for a phone number to call BOVADA told him “we don’t do phone calls

He also could be omitting key pieces of information, like he may of had an account in the past or something. that's why it's so important that SBR step in here and set the record straight. SBR would be able to obtain the reason why the accoutn was locked.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonstreet View Post
    He also could be omitting key pieces of information, like he may of had an account in the past or something. that's why it's so important that SBR step in here and set the record straight. SBR would be able to obtain the reason why the accoutn was locked.
    agree with this. SBR has the stroke to figure this out.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMakers View Post

The fact they don't have customer support anymore and you can't contact them is sus. I've heard plenty of stories of
    Bovada freezing accounts for whatever reason with no explanation.

jacksonstreet

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    The fact they don't have customer support anymore and you can't contact them is sus. I've heard plenty of stories of
    Bovada freezing accounts for whatever reason with no explanation.
    THey do have support, it's just really difficult to find. Basically you have to go through their help center, and then click "no" at the bottom of any article when it asks "did this help answer your question?". Once you do so, you can follow the prompts to get a live chat rep. I just chatted with some woman named Arantxa. I asked her about this case but she (rightfully) refused to discuss with me. I told her she was working for a bunch of shit heads - just absolutely awful people. She thanked me and closed the chat.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Hmmm. 9K on a parlay with an opening deposit??? Yeah, probably something was up.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

When are you total and complete fools going to learn that you cannot win arguments with some company in another country that is controlling your money? What are you going to do about it? Fly there and sue them? If you give someone q bad enough time they may just get tired of you and blow your tail away. Who would know. More importantly, who would care?

Roger T. Bannon

Yeah. Those two posts were written by the same guy. Some dead giveaways.

Roger T. Bannon

75% chance that gym rat, Tarnski and jacksonstreet are also the same guy.

I would not go PRO.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6482

DeeDee is a well known scammer

jacksonstreet

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post

I would not go PRO.

Woah woah woah. I'm not any of those guys. Optional can confirm that I've got separate issues with a different book. Probably doesn't confirm that I'm not gym rat or Tarnski, but would help.

Roger T. Bannon

Woah woah woah. I'm not any of those guys. Optional can confirm that I've got separate issues with a different book. Probably doesn't confirm that I'm not gym rat or Tarnski, but would help.
    It is 75%, not 100%. You should probably stop posting.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

If Deedee is a scammer that's fine. Would still like an update. Hate it when someone says they are not being paid and then the thread just goes stale with no resolution.
    I don't believe Bovada is straight up ripping this guy off but I'd like to know what happened.

jacksonstreet

It is 75%, not 100%. You should probably stop posting.
    You should eat a rooster. Can you explain why you think I'm the same person as gym rat / Tarnski? Please, I'd love to know.

jacksonstreet

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    If Deedee is a scammer that's fine. Would still like an update. Hate it when someone says they are not being paid and then the thread just goes stale with no resolution.
    I don't believe Bovada is straight up ripping this guy off but I'd like to know what happened.
    Same. They've got some reason, and they likely feel they have definitive proof. They probably don't want to divulge the reason because it would help scammers know how to avoid being caught in the future. But they should at least inform SBR, and then SBR can determine whether or not they are being fair in their judgment.

Roger T. Bannon

You should eat a rooster. Can you explain why you think I'm the same person as gym rat / Tarnski? Please, I'd love to know.
    I am 100% on this but it is not my call and I ain't getting paid for this. I don't think that would be wise but lets just say you guys are all on the same...

jacksonstreet

I am 100% on this but it is not my call and I ain't getting paid for this. I don't think that would be wise but lets just say you guys are all on the same...

Are all of your posts this incoherent?

Roger T. Bannon

Yes, mostly.

I think gymrat is probably not associated.

Gotta lower the two originals to 50%

You gotta keep your eye on this jacksonstreet character.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH (CHOMO) View Post
    When are you total and complete fools going to learn that you cannot win arguments with some company in another country that is controlling your money? What are you going to do about it? Fly there and sue them? If you give someone q bad enough time they may just get tired of you and blow your tail away. Who would know. More importantly, who would care?
    ^^^^^^^
    Guys listen to the chomo on this.
    For once he may actually be correct.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

The thought that you were either of them had not crossed my mind.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do we have any update on this?

If I had to lean, I would think dual account or something to that nature, but it would definitely be nice to know.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Do we have any update on this?

If I had to lean, I would think dual account or something to that nature, but it would definitely be nice to know.
    I've asked a couple of times but have only been told we should wait a bit longer. I don't know why and the same as everyone else here, think this and a couple of other Bovada issues are taking a strangely long time to get answers on.

Justin3587

I've asked a couple of times but have only been told we should wait a bit longer. I don't know why and the same as everyone else here, think this and a couple of other Bovada issues are taking a strangely long time to get answers on.
    Interesting. I wonder what the issue could be.

jacksonstreet

Thanks, Optional. Appreciate you keeping tabs on this.

jacksonstreet

LOL, thanks. I was quite perplexed to see that accusation. Roger Bannon just seems like an alcoholic who can't quite synthesize his thoughts correctly. He gets little bits and pieces bouncing around in his head that somehow connect, and then he runs with it.

Roger T. Bannon

It's bits and pieces that all add up together to make the whole. There are some unique usages that run through this little summary that are a bit unusual. Keep up the good work "jacksonstreet."

gym rat
    gym rat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2833

I would not go PRO.
    Hey Roger/Bozo,

I have had an account here for over a decade and if you have read any of my posts, I just got paid by Bovada with my first check withdrawal. What posts of mine make you think I'm posting under different names? I think if you read my posts here, anyone would clearly see that I'm not posting under different names. There sure are some retards on this forum!

Roger T. Bannon

I have since dismissed you as a suspect rat. I am forwarding the rest of my findings to Interpol.

gym rat

Just ignore this Roger Retard, it appears that he just slanders names for anybody who posted or cares about the outcome of a particular thread. I just got paid by Bovada via check as my first withdrawal there and luckily Bovada paid out without requesting a single thing from me which really surprised me. I even got their bonus with my first deposit. I recently posted about this experience in another thread.

Roger Retard, Please stop slandering posters here when you have no idea what you are talking about!

Roger T. Bannon

That really should be no surprise at all rat especially after all the gambling you have done. Good luck with your gambling career going forward.

gym rat

That really should be no surprise at all rat especially after all the gambling you have done. Good luck with your gambling career going forward.
    Ok thanks Roger, It would be greatly appreciated if you are going to post on some of these threads, to do some research on the posters and their past posts. Otherwise you really don't add anything to the forum and you actually detract from the forum.

Good luck with your gambling career as I wish you lots of success as well.

DeeDeeKing
    DeeDeeKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I don't know the other players. If I did, I'm sure Bovada would have said that. But so far, just crickets.

jacksonstreet

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeKing View Post
    I don't know the other players. If I did, I'm sure Bovada would have said that. But so far, just crickets.
    About 10 posts up, someone called you out as a 'known scammer'. Not going to refute that? You probably did SOMETHING wrong. Otherwise Bovada wouldn't be giving you radio silence.

First 123456 ... Last