1. #1
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    new sportsbook inquiry....DEALERSPORTSBOOK

    Based in C.Rica. Anyone have experience with them? TIA.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  2. #2
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    Dealersportsbook anyone try them yet?

    Got a text and email w big bonus from them..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  3. #3
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,051
    Betpoints: 3972

    I'll give them a small deposit and see what happens. I'll update in this thread once if I get to meet rollover and request a payout.

  4. #4
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    U the man Steve!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  5. #5
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 746
    Betpoints: 12

    Stick to A rated

  6. #6
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    Steve.. DId u ever cash this place?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  7. #7
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,051
    Betpoints: 3972

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Steve.. DId u ever cash this place?
    Only reloads thus far.

  8. #8
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    How big was the bonus Ksherm?
    What are your thoughts thus far Steve?

  9. #9
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    200 % fp 5x rollover

    sounds good
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  10. #10
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,270
    Betpoints: 36

    Any unused Cash Bonus will expire in 14 days!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  11. #11
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    Why wouldnt u use the cash bonus? lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  12. #12
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,270
    Betpoints: 36

    Just pointing out a limited time to use bonus. No doubt I'd use it up. Also see that winnings from the bonus become part of the rollover.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  13. #13
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    Ya thats all typical.. They take bitcoin deposits but pay with cashapp and venmo.. prob give them a shot today.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  14. #14
    DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-16
    Posts: 1,151
    Betpoints: 1253

    its like you guys seek out the shadiest books you can find to try and then inevitably will post about how you got scammed

    i truly dont get it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  15. #15
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 3,281
    Betpoints: 8981

    Lol. They enjoy gambling on whether or not they will get paid more than gambling on games. It is very weird. The only other thing it could be is these no name books are paying them to promote them.

  16. #16
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. They enjoy gambling on whether or not they will get paid more than gambling on games. It is very weird. The only other thing it could be is these no name books are paying them to promote them.
    It's because we are bonus whores. When you've used up all the good whores, there's only the dirty filthy whores left

  17. #17
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Ya thats all typical.. They take bitcoin deposits but pay with cashapp and venmo.. prob give them a shot today.
    So you can deposit with bitcoin but you can't withdraw with bitcoin?

  18. #18
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 6,418
    Betpoints: 9146

    theres a million A books... i dont get it either

  19. #19
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    theres a million A books... i dont get it either
    What books do you consider A?
    BOL/SBAG
    Bookmaker Family
    Heritage
    Bovada
    That's really not that many.

  20. #20
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    With the current offshore climate I don't consider any of the above mentioned even close to an A
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  21. #21
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    With the current offshore climate I don't consider any of the above mentioned even close to an A
    Who do you consider A rated?

  22. #22
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 515
    Betpoints: 318

    did you try them?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/12/2020


  23. #23
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 35,499
    Betpoints: 72

    Could be a good one

  24. #24
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,051
    Betpoints: 3972

    Only reloads for me there thus far so no payout report to provide yet. Love their deposit options.

  25. #25
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a 3-Some
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 8,129
    Betpoints: 50

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    It's because we are bonus whores. When you've used up all the good whores, there's only the dirty filthy whores left
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ksherm

  26. #26
    5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-14
    Posts: 1,610
    Betpoints: 542

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    It's because we are bonus whores. When you've used up all the good whores, there's only the dirty filthy whores left
    Amen brother!

    Not accepting new sign ups while they update their site, I'll put them on the follow up dirty whore list.
    Last edited by 5918mike; 11-16-20 at 02:32 PM.

  27. #27
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Amen brother!

    Not accepting new sign ups while they update their site, I'll put them on the follow up dirty whore list.

  28. #28
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Who do you consider A rated?
    Ones that dont shy away from action across the board, whether its obscure lines, soccer, props, totals, halves etc. Not saying have full football/basketball spead like limits but not mickey mouse shit. (almost all of them)
    Ones that dont limit on paranoia and premature profiling and has a clue. Looks at your overall action and volume (especially those that dump tons in the casino, as well as overall types of bets. (BAS, Bovada, Bookmaker, Wagerweb)
    Ones that dont fcuk around and take their software from appeasing to nauseating (heritage)
    Ones that train their reps so you dont get a 10 different answers if you ask 10 different people.
    Websites that dont have repetitive log-in/freezing flaws (bookmaker)
    Smoothly streamlines and processes payments within the same day (gtbets, bovada,=crap)
    Ones that have good tight lines with fair prices on all sports.
    Ones that dont revoke already CREDITED points so you cant convert to $$ (GTBETS, BOOKMAKER)
    Or hard limit your account before rollovers complete to trap you in before completion
    Decent limits on live betting, and not punishing those that use it (WTF have it if you dont want customers to use it)
    Easy and variable withdrawal options regardless of deposit method Hope thats enough.
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 11-16-20 at 04:26 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  29. #29
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Ones that dont shy away from action across the board, whether its obscure lines, soccer, props, totals, halves etc. Not saying have full football/basketball spead like limits but not mickey mouse shit. (almost all of them)
    Ones that dont limit on paranoia and premature profiling and has a clue. Looks at your overall action and volume (especially those that dump tons in the casino, as well as overall types of bets. (BAS, Bovada, Bookmaker, Wagerweb)
    Ones that dont fcuk around and take their software from appeasing to nauseating (heritage)
    Ones that train their reps so you dont get a 10 different answers if you ask 10 different people.
    Websites that dont have repetitive log-in/freezing flaws (bookmaker)
    Smoothly streamlines and processes payments within the same day (gtbets, bovada,=crap)
    Ones that have good tight lines with fair prices on all sports.
    Ones that dont revoke already CREDITED points so you cant convert to $$ (GTBETS, BOOKMAKER)
    Or hard limit your account before rollovers complete to trap you in before completion
    Decent limits on live betting, and not punishing those that use it (WTF have it if you dont want customers to use it)
    Easy and variable withdrawal options regardless of deposit method Hope thats enough.
    So Betonline and that's it?

  30. #30
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    To each their own; for me all these have to be checked off to be considered an "A" book.
    Forgot to mention customer service (timely, knowledgeable etc.) BOL isnt exactly good to be kind.
    Cant even change fukkin screens without bookmaker freezing (like they are punishing you for changing screens LMFAO)
    Have accounts at a few of these but only because its pick your poison.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  31. #31
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    To each their own; for me all these have to be checked off to be considered an "A" book.
    Forgot to mention customer service (timely, knowledgeable etc.) BOL isnt exactly good to be kind.
    Cant even change fukkin screens without bookmaker freezing (like they are punishing you for changing screens LMFAO)
    Have accounts at a few of these but only because its pick your poison.
    Sounds like your rating system is a little more strict than SBR's.

  32. #32
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    Lol😎
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


  33. #33
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,051
    Betpoints: 3972

    Just reloaded again with them today for the 200% bonus with 5x roll. Will update if I manage to request a payout.

  34. #34
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 2,137
    Betpoints: 4161

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Just reloaded again with them today for the 200% bonus with 5x roll. Will update if I manage to request a payout.
    You gotta beat these guys at some point Steve

  35. #35
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,442
    Betpoints: 6705

    they have shitty lines like betdsi's "Retro II"
    as vanilla as u can get with juices as well
    I will pass
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020


Top