eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Which works better now offshore, or draft kings?

Those of you who have tried Draft Kings vs Offshore. Can you explain the differences and your opinion which would be best at this. time.
    Thx

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    Those of you who have tried Draft Kings vs Offshore. Can you explain the differences and your opinion which would be best at this. time.
    Thx
    If avail in your state you should open every single legal one allowed. So far I have 4 in my state. Use them for the bonus as they are HUGE and the promotions and free $$$ is just unreal. That said you should also use offshore as your main outlet outside the freebies from legal state side books. Offshore will not tax you and better juice/odds. use both

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    If avail in your state you should open every single legal one allowed. So far I have 4 in my state. Use them for the bonus as they are HUGE and the promotions and free $$$ is just unreal. That said you should also use offshore as your main outlet outside the freebies from legal state side books. Offshore will not tax you and better juice/odds. use both
    Yeah I'm going with this as well, I live in Colorado that legalized sports betting May 1st. Going to open up a DraftKings account and get the $500 free bet, I read all the terms on it and seems to good to be true but I guess they really want customers. Gonna do DraftKings as legal one and Heritage for my offshore. Finally got my withdrawal from 5Dimes and I was trying to decide between Heritage or Bookmaker, prob go with Heritage from what other posters have said.