1. #1
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Anybody experience with payout from BetNow? will be appreciated

    If anybody has prior withdrawal experience with them plz post.

    1. How long does it take from submitting request

    2. Limits

    3. If they do check ID or some kind of verification how long does it take

    will be really appreciated

    thx!


  2. #2
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    If anybody has prior withdrawal experience with them plz post.

    1. How long does it take from submitting request

    2. Limits

    3. If they do check ID or some kind of verification how long does it take

    will be really appreciated

    thx!

    Oh and yes its for bitcoin payout

  3. #3
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Requested payout and was immediately got rejected.

    Called customer service and one of the guy told me I am short of rollover for about 600 which is not true.

    I covered the rollover and was even past like 1k.

    Told him you guys Rollover calculator showed its complete and I calculate myself as well and its well beyond complete.

    He tells me their rollover calculator that they have on their website doesn't consider the lower amount of the bet.

    That is not true because if thats the case the rollover calculator should have been complete 2weeks ago.

    So I tell him thats not true and ask him so are you saying your rollover calculator in your website is broken?

    he doesn't answer and I ask him to connect me with supervisor. After being on hold for about 10minutes he comes back

    and tells me the supervisor is not in line but other supervisor told him its ok.

    hmmmmmmm very strange. Think this customer dude just told me random shit to save himself or some kinda trick to make you rollover more?

    I don't know they told me to request again so lets wait and see. Other guys here had good experience with them getting paid so I hope

    it goes well

  4. #4
    thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-07
    Posts: 150
    Betpoints: 549

    Tons of reports on here of quick payouts from them, pay attention to the live payouts reports threads. Not many posts about rollover issues either, as long as you avoid the casino. The only recent issue seems to be that they are capping BTC payouts at $5000 per calendar month right now.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/10/2020


  5. #5
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,403
    Betpoints: 201

    i have gotten paid. always within 12 hours. had 3 withdrawals so far from them.

    i deposit using Z elle. i had to send my license and a pic of me holding my license in order to use that method. they never asked me for anything when paying me out maybe cause they had that already.

  6. #6
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    got rejected again after them telling me its ok and request again.

    called them and argued with "another" payout person that telling me I am short on rollover.

    I tell her to ok lets go calculate the rollover one by one.

    puts me on hold and tells me that they are really sorry and request again.

    I mean I will request again but ;;;;

  7. #7
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i have gotten paid. always within 12 hours. had 3 withdrawals so far from them.

    i deposit using Z elle. i had to send my license and a pic of me holding my license in order to use that method. they never asked me for anything when paying me out maybe cause they had that already.
    Yeah I have nothing but good experience so far and really like them and reason I joined in the first place is very good review from

    SBR forum.

    Im just saying I never had this experience paying out in any other sportsbook that I am short of rollover when their own rollover calculator

    says its complete and my own calculation as well

  8. #8
    Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 720
    Betpoints: 895

    If you already haven't be prepared to send a Selfie of yourself holding your license. They always paid me in 48 hours

  9. #9
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    If you already haven't be prepared to send a Selfie of yourself holding your license. They always paid me in 48 hours
    I already did

    There was little bump but lets see what happens.

    Yeah I have no doubt it will be paid.

  10. #10
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,403
    Betpoints: 201

    wonder why they keep messing up your rollover like that

  11. #11
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,797
    Betpoints: 38

    Weird. Never an issue with my rollovers. Request on site via bitcoin every time and received In hours every time. Never more than 12 hours

    Maybe something you played didnít count toward R/O?

    Keep us updated. Iím surprised.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Weird. Never an issue with my rollovers. Request on site via bitcoin every time and received In hours every time. Never more than 12 hours

    Maybe something you played didn’t count toward R/O?

    Keep us updated. I’m surprised.
    So after posting selfie with my DL they told me I am all cleared and can request payout.

    First time I requested payout it got rejected saying I am missing 567 rollover. I am sure I calculated myself and Pimike as you know

    they have Bonus calculator on their website that everytime wager is graded they calculate it for you and that one the lower amount is

    calculated towards rollover. Like I posted earlier we have argument with the first guy and after he tells me its all good request again.


    Second time I do and it gets rejected 10minutes later saying I am missing 571 of rollover. Now its 571 from 567.

    I have argument with this lady and after me telling her lets go over one by one than and she puts me on hold and tells me request again.

    So I requested again and so far no rejection, Ill keep it posted.

    But yes its very strange experience.

  13. #13
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3662

    I have gotten two payouts from betnow and both were with btc and took about 24 hours. The second one I had a similar situation where I completed the RO according to their calculator and then they said I had another $1700 of RO to complete. I didn't calculate if they were right or wrong. I just placed a couple more bets and then got paid out.
    100% cash bonuses with 5x RO and dime lines up to +200. Can't beat that!
    I'm sure you will get paid Jedi

  14. #14
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I have gotten two payouts from betnow and both were with btc and took about 24 hours. The second one I had a similar situation where I completed the RO according to their calculator and then they said I had another $1700 of RO to complete. I didn't calculate if they were right or wrong. I just placed a couple more bets and then got paid out.
    100% cash bonuses with 5x RO and dime lines up to +200. Can't beat that!
    I'm sure you will get paid Jedi
    Yeap. I know they will pay eventually, everything was professional from them.

    It was just first two customer service guys being rude and unprofessional.

    Overall best book so far tho. Ill def post when I get paid. Thanks Ace

  15. #15
    Mike78
    Mike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-16-20
    Posts: 6
    Betpoints: 48

    I've had an account with BetNow for a year. I haven't had any issues with them yet. Hope you get paid!!

  16. #16
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike78 View Post
    I've had an account with BetNow for a year. I haven't had any issues with them yet. Hope you get paid!!
    Lot of people say they got it less than 12 hours...

    its been 27 hours for me now.

    Called them and they said I will get it prob by today.

    Thats good enough for me if I can get it next day, unlike some sportsbook that takes forever

  17. #17
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,403
    Betpoints: 201

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Lot of people say they got it less than 12 hours...

    its been 27 hours for me now.

    Called them and they said I will get it prob by today.

    Thats good enough for me if I can get it next day, unlike some sportsbook that takes forever
    still seems to be beyond the normal that i have heard or seen. keep us posted.

  18. #18
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,299
    Betpoints: 727

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Requested payout and was immediately got rejected.

    Called customer service and one of the guy told me I am short of rollover for about 600 which is not true.

    I covered the rollover and was even past like 1k.

    Told him you guys Rollover calculator showed its complete and I calculate myself as well and its well beyond complete.

    He tells me their rollover calculator that they have on their website doesn't consider the lower amount of the bet.

    That is not true because if thats the case the rollover calculator should have been complete 2weeks ago.

    So I tell him thats not true and ask him so are you saying your rollover calculator in your website is broken?

    he doesn't answer and I ask him to connect me with supervisor. After being on hold for about 10minutes he comes back

    and tells me the supervisor is not in line but other supervisor told him its ok.

    hmmmmmmm very strange. Think this customer dude just told me random shit to save himself or some kinda trick to make you rollover more?

    I don't know they told me to request again so lets wait and see. Other guys here had good experience with them getting paid so I hope

    it goes well
    I honestly do not believe that they have an automated rollover calculator. I have nothing to base this on besides the fact that whenever I chat with them, they respond very quickly. But when I ask them for an update on my rollover, they're always gone for 5 minutes before coming back with the answer.

    So it doesn't surprise me to hear that they make mistakes occasionally.

  19. #19
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I honestly do not believe that they have an automated rollover calculator. I have nothing to base this on besides the fact that whenever I chat with them, they respond very quickly. But when I ask them for an update on my rollover, they're always gone for 5 minutes before coming back with the answer.

    So it doesn't surprise me to hear that they make mistakes occasionally.
    They have a bonus rollover calculator on their website.

    Its under cashier , bonus rollover status.

  20. #20
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,299
    Betpoints: 727

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    They have a bonus rollover calculator on their website.

    Its under cashier , bonus rollover status.
    That's not what I'm talking about. Calculating the starting rollover amount required by a particular promotion is easy, and that calculator has minimal value. I'm talking about getting an update on where you stand after betting X # of wagers. Some books have a running tab. I do not believe BetNow does.

    If you're saying that calculator does give you the current status, then it doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 09-16-20 at 02:56 PM.

  21. #21
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    That's not what I'm talking about. Calculating the starting rollover amount required by a particular promotion is easy, and that calculator has minimal value. I'm talking about getting an update on where you stand after betting X # of wagers. Some books have a running tab. I do not believe BetNow does.

    If you're saying that calculator does give you the current status, then it doesn't work for me.
    Oh got it, yeah rollover thing was very strange. Never experienced that I thought I was over about 1k and book tells me Im short about 500.

  22. #22
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    anyways received payout of 3.3k , was about half of the fund in there.

    took 28hours, which was significantly longer than lots of people experienced here.

    Had very unpleasant conversation with 2 of the customer service people regarding rollover

    but at the end, they paid me and I love their site

    so its all good

  23. #23
    Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-09
    Posts: 622
    Betpoints: 1595

    they manually calculate roll, so one guy will tell you you're good and then you go do a payout and they say you're short. happened to me too. been paid many times, usually takes me 24 hours though. as long as you remain polite it is all good. i am not a fan of their new thing about 5k btc per month, but you can get a check after your 5k btc. great book, and i really like the mobile site. much better than most others... nice and simple with big buttons and not a lot of flash

  24. #24
    Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 1,196
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    If you already haven't be prepared to send a Selfie of yourself holding your license. They always paid me in 48 hours
    Is this a normal thing now?

  25. #25
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,299
    Betpoints: 727

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Is this a normal thing now?
    No. BetNow is one of the few books that requests this for everyone. I think most books reserve the right to request this if they suspect funny business, but the practice is rare.

  26. #26
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,797
    Betpoints: 38

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    anyways received payout of 3.3k , was about half of the fund in there.

    took 28hours, which was significantly longer than lots of people experienced here.

    Had very unpleasant conversation with 2 of the customer service people regarding rollover

    but at the end, they paid me and I love their site

    so its all good
    Glad you got paid!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    Wrongside
    Wrongside's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-26-15
    Posts: 1,196
    Betpoints: 93

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    No. BetNow is one of the few books that requests this for everyone. I think most books reserve the right to request this if they suspect funny business, but the practice is rare.
    Thank you! I am also suspicious of the very low rollover considering some of these books have no problem hitting you for 20 -40x RO these days.

  28. #28
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,403
    Betpoints: 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Thank you! I am also suspicious of the very low rollover considering some of these books have no problem hitting you for 20 -40x RO these days.
    agreed. it is very suspect but i have been paid so no complaints here. wish more books would follow suit.

  29. #29
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,797
    Betpoints: 38

    They have pride themselves for years on cash bonuses and low Roll overs.

    Nothing new with them.

    Best quiet underrated book out there.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top