vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I mean lets be honest here.....

If all they did was make you log in to your account to request a WD instead of sending an email this would solve 90% of this. 2FA is icing on the cake, but an email with account, PIN, and BTC address is just asking for trouble.

Like I said earlier..... I would be completely shocked if something DIDN'T happen (stolen balances) with this system.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by vanzack View Post
    I mean lets be honest here.....

If all they did was make you log in to your account to request a WD instead of sending an email this would solve 90% of this. 2FA is icing on the cake, but an email with account, PIN, and BTC address is just asking for trouble.

Like I said earlier..... I would be completely shocked if something DIDN'T happen (stolen balances) with this system.
    I totally get what your saying, all is true. The guy on the phone did tell me that they were in the process of upgrading their cashier on the site. Normally you would submit payout request on the site in the cashier like most other books. I didnt ask a timetable on when the cashier would be redone, but he did tell me it is being worked on.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Vanczak a CL CoversLegend

Brewcity

FYI for anyone who cares, I have not made another payout yet, but they redid the cashier and you now submit btc payout request from the online cashier. No longer necessary to send your information in via email.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24377

I suspect BetAnySports is about to see their Business expand exponentially, and they'll be going from the neighborhood Mom and Pop Shop they were to big, big player. There will likely be hiccups along the way as they adjust to becoming a major player.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    If you were one of the early ones who got transferred to BAS from 5Dimes, be aware you must do a 1X R/O before you can withdraw.
    That's standard with any deposit anywhere. Very easy to complete at a 5D clone.

vanzack
    vanzack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Thanks for the update Brewcity. Great to hear.

luckyland4
    luckyland4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Do they do kyc? Could I fake a DOB?

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by luckyland4 View Post
    Do they do kyc? Could I fake a DOB?
    If you only use btc they don't require you to do any kyc. But I wouldn't recommend giving fake info. You never know if they might ask for info down the line.
    Last edited by Brewcity; Today at 04:01 AM. Reason: Didn't finish my sentence lol

First 12