TheDawg3
    TheDawg3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

BookMaker Customer Service

Everyone knows that Bookmaker has had quite a few issues with their site in the last few weeks. It was almost daily that the site would be down, sometimes for a few minutes and other times for an hour or longer.

I have been a longtime customer at Bookmaker, 10* years. Have deposited a ton of money in my time and would consider myself a fairly large player. Have never tried another book in years, have been loyal to Bookmaker.

On September 2nd, I sent in an email asking for an explanation as to why the site has been crashing and so many issues. Sent another one on the 3rd and then again on the 5th. Not one response back from anyone. I sent it to multiple email addresses, addressed it to the supervisors like I was told, and nothing. As a business owner myself, this is beyond terrible customer service. I am a customer of their company, when I have a complaint I expect a response. I understand it may take time, but we are going on two weeks since my first email. Not one response back!!

For a customer who has deposited nearly $40k this year alone, I do expect a response to my email. Am I wrong in this? I simply want to know why the site is crashing multiple times a day and day after day. Heck take the $40k I’ve dumped into the site and you can build yourself one hell of a site!!!

Just extremely frustrated and not the type of service I expect from what is supposed to be the top Book around.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

Do you really expect them to treat customers like Vegas MGM treating their VIP clients?

Most offshore don't give crap about you , they just want you to deposit and thats all they care about

Remember, technically you are doing illegal thing playing offshore

When customer gets ripped off in MGM or gets unfair treatment, they sue them or visit MGM and file complaint.

Offshore? oh yes you can file complaint but they ignore, and are you going to visit them in Panama or Costa Rica with baseball bat?

THey don't give a fak bro, dont expect too much

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

speak with your next deposit. just go somewhere else.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Bookmaker say that they have been fighting a DDOS attack which managed to cause some site slowness for selected customers. They say they are doing everything possible to make sure it cannot continue.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Agree. Their customer service really sucks these days. That said, they processed my BTC payout in 20 minutes today.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by TheDawg3 View Post
    Everyone knows that Bookmaker has had quite a few issues with their site in the last few weeks. It was almost daily that the site would be down, sometimes for a few minutes and other times for an hour or longer.

I have been a longtime customer at Bookmaker, 10* years. Have deposited a ton of money in my time and would consider myself a fairly large player. Have never tried another book in years, have been loyal to Bookmaker.

On September 2nd, I sent in an email asking for an explanation as to why the site has been crashing and so many issues. Sent another one on the 3rd and then again on the 5th. Not one response back from anyone. I sent it to multiple email addresses, addressed it to the supervisors like I was told, and nothing. As a business owner myself, this is beyond terrible customer service. I am a customer of their company, when I have a complaint I expect a response. I understand it may take time, but we are going on two weeks since my first email. Not one response back!!

For a customer who has deposited nearly $40k this year alone, I do expect a response to my email. Am I wrong in this? I simply want to know why the site is crashing multiple times a day and day after day. Heck take the $40k I’ve dumped into the site and you can build yourself one hell of a site!!!

Just extremely frustrated and not the type of service I expect from what is supposed to be the top Book around.
    Without giving specific details, I've had my own concerns regarding bookmaker.eu recently. I'm in the process of gradually removing my funds from there.

I don't believe bookmaker is the same book they were pre-covid. Furthermore, I suspect they're now coasting on their old reputation as a top-notch book.

pologq

i play at wagerweb as my main book. my dad plays at bookmaker. he got disgusted with bookmaker saturday night and yesterday with the slowness. i just placed his football bets on my account for him. he says they have been having speed issues before this attack. i am just going by what he told me.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i play at wagerweb as my main book. my dad plays at bookmaker. he got disgusted with bookmaker saturday night and yesterday with the slowness. i just placed his football bets on my account for him. he says they have been having speed issues before this attack. i am just going by what he told me.
    It's been going on for years really (their live section used to go really slow when lots of events were on), but has become worse in recent times. I don't buy this DDOS attack over the weekend excuse. Maybe it happened, but it doesn't explain the slowness all the other times in recent times.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Problems this morning with site again, can’t even get a line for Premier League soccer today

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Remember, technically you are doing illegal thing playing offshore
    Absolutely incorrect and false.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by caramba View Post
    It's been going on for years really (their live section used to go really slow when lots of events were on), but has become worse in recent times. I don't buy this DDOS attack over the weekend excuse. Maybe it happened, but it doesn't explain the slowness all the other times in recent times.
    i don't buy it either. been happening for weeks. they just mention the attack now. maybe there was an attack but speed has been an issue even before the 5 dimes announcement or this weekend.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

MFers cost me $$ today

Bitches

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i don't buy it either. been happening for weeks. they just mention the attack now. maybe there was an attack but speed has been an issue even before the 5 dimes announcement or this weekend.
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but isn't it possible that some party is executing a sustained attack on them, possibly holding them ransom knowing that they're sitting on a lot of money?

I mean, didn't BOL go through this same issue not too long ago and only got it under control by implementing cloudflare (which itself had problems for a little while)?

I would not be surprised if these offshores were huge targets for hackers, especially since they do not enjoy the protection of US law enforcement / intelligence services (or the services of any powerful nation state for that matter).

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Slow all Sunday for me

They still have not addressed their issues with the lines changing when it’s in your bet slip. Line changes when you go hit commit so even if you have selected “do not accept line changes” it doesn’t matter because the line changes in the microseconds before you hit the commit button

They are still hanging bad lines on live wagering. I noticed a few of them yesterday. I played $2 On two of them to test out if they are free rolling people. One bet lost and one won. Neither was cancelled.

Botton line is they are well aware of problems with their book but are doing nothing about it!

TheDawg3
    TheDawg3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Just spoke to someone with their live chat. He said the supervisors will reply as soon as possible... it’s been 2 weeks!!! Lol, I’ve sent multiple emails. Not one response.

I then asked to speak to a supervisor through live chat and was told to contact them through email. It’s like these damn guys are clueless, they help in no way at all.

Come on Bookmaker, you guys can do better than this