futbolbettor
    futbolbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Heritage Misgrade Soccer Corners Liga Mx Monterrey vs Juarez

Hi guys.
    Like heritage sports a lot overall and just had a misgrade issue a week or so ago. The issues stemmed from the 8/30 Liga MX game Monterrey vs Juarez. I watched the game and was following corner closely, the total ended at 15 as counted while watching. ESPN, Google stats, Sofa Score, TUDN network stats ect had the game with 15 corners and a few other sites like Allcorners and Flashscore had the total at 14. Because I watched the game and knew the correct total I was adamant Heritage double check their total of 14. A wagering manager told me he would rewatch the game because they could not verify on the stats the correct number. Heritage voided the bets returning my stakes.. For me the total of 15 is around a $50 winner. Not a huge deal and like i said I like heritage overall but would just like to make sure that I posted it here because I doubt they will ever take the time to rewatch the game. Hoping the community can help confirm the total of 15 so i can get the correct grade for the bet.

Thanks

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

In these kind of prop complaints, they go by their official data provider, which is usually the same as the league provider. Sounds like there is a disagreement among major sources as to the number of corners, and you got a refund in good faith.

futbolbettor

Right, yes I had several conversations with them and that is how they look at it. However, i still think its important that bets should always be graded by what actually happens in the game lol there can be errors on stat sites but you can always recheck the actual game tape.. after all we are betting on game outcomes not on what a stat site records.. returning the bet in good faith is fine if it truly was unknown what the total was. in this case, they can find the right number of 15. also maybe you can help me understand why more unknown sources (at least they appear to be smaller) sites like allcorners and flashscore would be trusted over sites like espn, google, sofascore, tudn ?? i think this one is pretty obvious just by the credibility of the different sites, but of course the most important thing would be to just watch the game over as the wagering supervisor ensured me he would

futbolbettor

my heritage account is 101240
    Last edited by futbolbettor; 09-11-20 at 07:42 PM.

futbolbettor

Heritage Dispute Please Help

Hi guys.
    Like heritage sports a lot overall and just had a misgrade issue a week or so ago. The issues stemmed from the 8/30 Liga MX game Monterrey vs Juarez. I watched the game and was following corner closely, the total ended at 15 as counted while watching. ESPN, Google stats, Sofa Score, TUDN network stats ect had the game with 15 corners and a few other sites like Allcorners and Flashscore had the total at 14. Because I watched the game and knew the correct total I was adamant Heritage double check their total of 14. A wagering manager told me he would rewatch the game because they could not verify on the stats the correct number. Heritage voided the bets returning my stakes.. For me the total of 15 is around a $50 winner. Not a huge deal and like i said I like heritage overall but would just like to make sure that I posted it here because I doubt they will ever take the time to rewatch the game. Hoping the community can help confirm the total of 15 so i can get the correct grade for the bet.

Thanks

My account # is 101240

futbolbettor

It is very important that bets should always be graded by what actually happens in the game, which shouldnt have to be stated lol there can be errors on stat sites but you can always recheck the actual game tape.. after all we are betting on game outcomes not on what a stat site records.. returning the bet in good faith is fine if it truly was unknown what the total was. in this case, they can find the right number of 15 by simply watching the game or trusting the most legitimate sources. also maybe you can help me understand why more unknown sources (at least they appear to be smaller) sites like allcorners and flashscore would be trusted over sites like espn, google, sofascore, tudn ?? i think this one is pretty obvious just by the credibility of the different sites, but of course the most important thing would be to just watch the game over as the wagering supervisor ensured me he would

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by futbolbettor View Post
    It is very important that bets should always be graded by what actually happens in the game, which shouldnt have to be stated
    I understand why people think that, and sometimes we have convinced books to grade against the official source stats based on video reviews like you asked for here.

But book terms (in most cases) explicitly state that grading is done based on their data provider or an official source. Not reality.

There are good reasons it done that way. Including so the book is tied to a 3rd party info source and can't just say well we dont agree so will grade it this way this time.

If a Heritage manager has already reviewed the video and info sources and has ruled it is not clear enough to grade the market either way, I'm not sure SBR will be able to do much more than you have achieved already honestly.

I'll link this to the soccer forum and see if any of our resident experts have an opinion on your claim.

Please post the video of the match sent to Heritage and point out the approx time the disputed action happens as well?

Bothetic
    Bothetic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No action seems like a lazy man's easy way out. It's a corner or it's not a corner, a manager should have a look at it.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Usually these props list their source for grading purposes. If this one did not Heritage would be smart to include that language on future comer props.

They usually use the league stats as official.