HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    411. Received two payments so far, just one to go. Hasn't been great, but I can only handle one clown show at a time. Thanks for your insight.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Tbe123123 View Post
    I just received my BTC payout.

Requested 9/9/20 at 3:00 p.m.

Just received it minutes ago.
    At least they're paying.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

Wtf I requested 9/9 at 7am and got nothing yet

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Quote Originally Posted by redclaw32 View Post
    Has anyone took their action to BAS? How do we feel about giving up last 4 digits of our Social Security number?
    They want last 4 of your social to deposit money with them using Bitcoin or to withdraw?

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Damn I requested on 9/13. Looks like I am going to be waiting a few more days.

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

I will be honest.

I was dabbling around in their live betting Ultra last week and they have already added a PLETHORA of new changes to that sports book.

They are allowing people now to bet on PLAYER PROPS LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

another 3k wire recieved within a day of submitting.. oh wait im lying to look cool for a gambling forum @gmen poster

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    They want last 4 of your social to deposit money with them using Bitcoin or to withdraw?
    I've only deposited via btc and had 1 payout so far, never had to do any kyc or verification or anything of the sort. Probably because I only use btc and only plan to use btc.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by redclaw32 View Post
    Has anyone took their action to BAS? How do we feel about giving up last 4 digits of our Social Security number?
    When are they asking for this? What for?

redclaw32
    redclaw32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    When are they asking for this? What for?
    To deposit via credit card.

barry4545
    barry4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

“Unfortunately, we’ll be temporarily closed by the USA market starting 9/30th, however, after a few weeks, we’ll be back to the US market and people there will be able to open accounts with us again.”

bfl1000
    bfl1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2148

I received my 5D BTC payout 30 min ago.

Requested last Wed 5:30pm

Good luck everyone.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I was checking that site out and I remember years ago everyone talked about Tony at 5Dimes and getting into scuffs with him. Didn't realize he was abducted and ransomed then murdered. Anyone have anymore to the story on what happened? Sounds like his family paid. Saw some of the story in here. https://news.co.cr/us-expat-and-spor...ta-rica/76844/

barry4545
    barry4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I was checking that site out and I remember years ago everyone talked about Tony at 5Dimes and getting into scuffs with him. Didn't realize he was abducted and ransomed then murdered. Anyone have anymore to the story on what happened? Sounds like his family paid. Saw some of the story in here. https://news.co.cr/us-expat-and-spor...ta-rica/76844/
    The key wording in the article was we will be back in the US market in a few weeks. Not sure if that’s possible but interesting

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    My process on taking cash took less than 10 days. Only about 1100.00 bucks. I had to forward the front of my CC's, the one's i used to fund my account showing the numbers, my drivers license and a copy of a utility bill showing my name, address etc. The ck arrived today via FedEx Express and i was NOT required to sign for it.. The ck is drawn on a Canadian Bank.
    I was worried about missing the Fedex deliver, hopefully they'll just leave it at the door. I'm credit union exclusive so still trying to find a bank that will accept an international check without an overly aggressive hold period, still hoping it all works out.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11160

i finally got my btc payout for $8500, been waiting 9 days

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

I live in Canada, and have an account with 5Dimes, should I worry??? Should I withdraw my money??

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by DoucheBagWhoBets View Post
    For all the people not getting paid. Who will be the mystery 3rd party after the 25th?

Choices:
    1) There won't be a need for 3rd party, because they're not paying
    2) 3rd party will be some schmuck outta some Democratic big city named: NeverPayYou.com
    3) 3rd party will send some whacked out check for 10% of the real amount. "Sorry sir, I records showed you are only entitled to $83, not $8,300.
    4) You'll get some fake looking check in the snail mail, but the check will actually get lost in your junk mail of newspaper and Trump/Biden flyers.
    5) When you finally get a check in snail mail from CreditRapistsCheckCompany of Miami, the check will bounce.
    This is who the 3rd party administrator will likely be:

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Message from 5D in my account:

5Dimes would like to kindly remind you that in 8 days (September 25th), US customers will have their last opportunity to request payouts using the traditional payment methods available in our system. ON September 30th all funds will be transferred to a US based claims administrator who will seek to deliver the funds to the account holder.

Rest assured, all US clients balances are safe and available to be delivered. However, due to the increased number of payouts and the necessary verification steps for processing, waiting times are longer than usual. We ask you to please remain patient, we are working 24/7 to return the balances to their rightful owners as soon as possible.

5Dimes Management
    U.S. based claims administrator? Last I checked this activity was still not allowed in most states. Will you receive a W2G along with your funds?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

if it is taking 9+ days to get a payout, how in the world are these payouts on the 24th/25th (assuming someone cancels all these futures by then) going to be done by the 30th?

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    if it is taking 9+ days to get a payout, how in the world are these payouts on the 24th/25th (assuming someone cancels all these futures by then) going to be done by the 30th?
    This is a concern. Another concern of mine is that I already have a payout request pending, as I wait for them to complete the final refunds of pending wagers. What if my current payout isn't completed by 9/25? Can I still request a second, final payout in addition to the first? I've never tried that.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    This is a concern. Another concern of mine is that I already have a payout request pending, as I wait for them to complete the final refunds of pending wagers. What if my current payout isn't completed by 9/25? Can I still request a second, final payout in addition to the first? I've never tried that.
    i'll be in the same boat, yes i think we can have multiple payout requests at that point

DoucheBagWhoBets
    DoucheBagWhoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Yep, I'm in the same boat too. Waiting for Payout from last weekend, plus waiting for all my futures to be graded.

This ship appears to be sinking.

Is there any lifeboats left? Are the people claiming to have received their money even real?

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

anyone here got like 20K-50K still in there and waiting for a payout?

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    anyone here got like 20K-50K still in there and waiting for a payout?
    Yes

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine88 View Post
    I was worried about missing the Fedex deliver, hopefully they'll just leave it at the door. I'm credit union exclusive so still trying to find a bank that will accept an international check without an overly aggressive hold period, still hoping it all works out.
    The ck is in U.S. Funds. My bank who i've had a relationship for years cashed it yesterday with no questions asked.

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    The ck is in U.S. Funds. My bank who i've had a relationship for years cashed it yesterday with no questions asked.
    Thx for the information, the fact that it's in US funds should persuade BkofAma or another local bank to limit the hold time.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Aug 9th requested BTC withdrawl.....got it yesterday in my account. Took 9 days.
    They didn't ask for a confirmation e-mail this time.

DoucheBagWhoBets

Tick-Tock goes the clock. Another day, another nothing.

Waiting week for payout.
    Waining 10+ days for grading.

DoucheBagWhoBets

Your payout is under review at this moment. The queue at this moment is extremely high and we are trying to process the payouts as fast as we can but they seem to be delayed for a bit longer. We can assure we will have the requested payouts processed before September 30th. The Wagering Department has been informed of the situation and they will have those refunds credited as soon as possible. I don't have a time frame, there is an extremely high queue at the moment and we are doing our best to make those refunds. It may take days

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I just received an email stating that my payout was declined because I didn't respond within 48 hours of their request for verification. No where in the email asking for verification does it say I only have 48 hours to respond. These people are thieves.

I'll put in another request and see what happens.

Edit:
    I put in another request and it didn't say anything about not being able to request again. I hope there isn't some text hidden away in their agreement that says you have to respond within 48 hours and you can only have 1 withdrawal request.

I'll update in this thread when I hear something more.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 09-19-20 at 12:56 PM.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I just received an email stating that my payout was declined because I didn't respond within 48 hours of their request for verification. No where in the email asking for verification does it say I only have 48 hours to respond. These people are thieves.

I'll put in another request and see what happens.

Edit:
    I put in another request and it didn't say anything about not being able to request again. I hope there isn't some text hidden away in their agreement that says you have to respond within 48 hours and you can only have 1 withdrawal request.

I'll update in this thread when I hear something more.
    Sorry to hear that - it sucks. But that is weird. Because their boilerplate verification email did have that warning at the very bottom when I requested a payout 3 weeks ago:
    ***IMPORTANT***ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED IN YOUR REPLY MUST MATCH THE OUTSTANDING PAYOUT REQUEST. Mismatches will signify an immediate payout rejection. We will be waiting for your response in order to proceed with your payment. If we haven’t received a response within 48 hours of sending this message, your payout will be automatically rejected.For more information about this or any other matter, feel free to contact us via Live Help or by dialing our toll free number 1-800-430-5896.
    It is also documented on their website:
    https://www.5dimes.eu/popupsfromchart/bitcoin.html

In any case, you should be fine with your second request. This has happened to me before, and there's no hidden policy against re-requesting your payout. Good luck!
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 09-19-20 at 02:35 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

penetrating scammers! 5Dimes had refunded all of my futures bets for MLB, NFL and Tennis over the course of the last week, leaving open my NBA eastern conference future on the Miami Heat. For the past couple days, the Heat to win the Eastern Conference (2 bets) were the only 2 bets left in my account.

Just within the last 30 minutes, the Heat wagers were REFUNDED.

These penetrating scammers. They collect all of my money that I lost on teams to make the Eastern Conference and Finals, Nets, Clippers to play Bucks, but then refund my bet on Miami! And penetrating freeroll me by leaving it open for them to win 2 games and then refund it today!????

HOW ARE THESE GUYS NOT AN F- FOR THIS!!!!!!

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

647638550-1 9/9/2020 Future/Prop 450.00 Basketball - NBA - NBA Finals matchup - Milwaukee Bucks vs LA Clippers +362

After they refunded my Miami Heat to win the Eastern Conference, and continually telling me that 'we are refunding all pending wagers because we need to by the 21st', I continued to ask them...

I lost this bet Clippers/Bucks to play in the Finals. So who won? Who are you guys paying? They respond: Are they still going to be able to play?

I continue to tell them, you guys graded my bet as a loss. So who won? If you grade a loser you have to have a winner. So who won? Will you be grading winners?

They seriously won't even answer the penetrating question. They are just programmed to penetrating scam now.

i'm going off on them. going to probably lose any chance I have at receiving the currently $700+ i have in my account but I couldn't care less these crooks deserve to fry in hell

They literally penetrating graded all of my Nets to win Eastern Conference bets last week. Books like Westgate and other books still have those bets open as pending. They literally just scooped up all the losses they otherwise never in a million years would've pocketed, and know that they aren't allowed to, simply to scam. HOW IT THIS penetrating BOOK NOT IMMEDIATELY AN F-!!!!!! THIS IS THE GROSSEST SCAM I'VE EVER SEEN FROM A BOOK. THEY AREN'T JUST SIMPLY NOT PAYING OR GOING UNDER, THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP STEALING FROM MARKETS!!!!!!
    Last edited by RedApples; 09-19-20 at 02:43 PM.

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last