Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Anyone know why the book to book transfers were cancelled? Seems to me that is the easiest transaction a book can make, if I wanted my 5 Dimes funds moved to Heritage
    Don't know, but I have a theory that they are paying out using cash generated from non-US customers day-by-day, so they don't have enough cash already on hand to allow us all to withdraw everything at once, and so they are slowing payments, and not permitting BTB is part of that.

nbpayton
    nbpayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

Anyone know why the book to book transfers were cancelled? Seems to me that is the easiest transaction a book can make, if I wanted my 5 Dimes funds moved to Heritage
    Heritage wouldn't accept from 5dimes

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

I'm sure they're still processing deposits lightening fast!

bfl1000
    bfl1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2148

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    Don't know, but I have a theory that they are paying out using cash generated from non-US customers day-by-day, so they don't have enough cash already on hand to allow us all to withdraw everything at once, and so they are slowing payments, and not permitting BTB is part of that.
    I was thinking the same thing. Ponzi style.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15709

Maybe they have to show the hierarchy the money was distributed to a legal resident and not another "illegal" entity once they're audited before coming into the U.S.

I just threw that out I have no idea, it's a good question.

Tbe123123
    Tbe123123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

So, I just received a call from BAS. I created an account on 9/7/2020 as I thought I would be able to get my balance and play from 5dimes transferred there.

The representative said they noticed I created an account, but did not add any funds. I spoke to him about the 5dimes situation, and he said to cancel my 5dimes payout request, sign into BAS and create a BTC wallet address there, go back into my 5dimes account and create a new payout request, and notate to send to BAS. He claims that will certainly work faster.

I think I'm going to hold off on doing that as of now, as I created my request more than a week ago, and don't want to chance the new request not being any faster, and am also not sure if anyone here has ever used BAS.

Has anyone else that created an account of BAS looking for a book to book transfer received a call from them?

Hap

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Maybe they have to show the hierarchy the money was distributed to a legal resident and not another "illegal" entity once they're audited before coming into the U.S.

I just threw that out I have no idea, it's a good question.
    Maybe, but allowing more than 1 wire per week would, like BTB, also seems an easy way to let us cash out. And the wire goes to a legal resident.

Hap

September 17 (tomorrow) is the last day to request a courier check

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

but they are coming back to usa market???

just sad

SBR needs to move them to an F

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

But they wont cancel my pending wagers in time!

spreek
    spreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Still waiting on BTC withdraw from late night 9/8. Called and did pre phone verification, but still have heard nothing. It seems they are only up to withdraws mid day on 9/8. Gotta hope they speed up at some point...

eritas2
    eritas2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    How about this one: Need Biden at 12/1 to fill out a $25, 5-teamer?
    Gross. They are flat out stealing, close to 4k in equity from me. Can't say it is that surprising with Tony out of the picture, but they need to be a D/D- book. Removing them from recommended is not enough from SBR.

Starion
    Starion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Maybe Tony's wife is selling 5dimes to a legal US book that wants the accounts purged before the sale.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by bfl1000 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Ponzi style.
    I think it's about time we rephrased it.. Madoff style. Charles Ponzi might've invented it but good ole Bernie perfected it.

DoucheBagWhoBets
    DoucheBagWhoBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Maybe they are just incompetent & never thought any of this through. Maybe there is no plan. US Government may have played some hardball and told the local government down there to do something & fast. Bitcoin really owned & controlled by US to weed out all us gamblers

Regardless.....

Been waiting for my BTC payout for week.
    Been waiting for ALL my futures to be graded, then will do another payout.

Ship is sinking, hopefully there's a lifeboat for my dough.

DoucheBagWhoBets

(repost) There's a 5-minute solution to all the grading issues.

SELECT * FROM Customers
    WHERE Country='USA';
    SELECT PendingOrders.OrderID, Customers.CustomerName, Orders.OrderDate
    FROM Orders
    INNERJOIN Customers ON PendingOrders.CustomerID=Customers.Custo merID;
    UPDATEPendingOrders.CustomerID
    INSERTINTO Customers (Result, Event=10000, Event=100001, Event=10002)
    VALUES ('Cancelled');

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

It has been eight days since I requested my futures and closed parlays to be voided. I'm not sure what's taking so long as I only have three bets.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

"Bitcoin really owned & controlled by US to weed out all us gamblers "

This seems to be true.

Had high hopes of autonomy with BTC.

As someone mentioned in a previous thread: "The U.S. Treasury wields enormous power."

bfl1000

Quote Originally Posted by Tbe123123 View Post
    So, I just received a call from BAS. I created an account on 9/7/2020 as I thought I would be able to get my balance and play from 5dimes transferred there.

The representative said they noticed I created an account, but did not add any funds. I spoke to him about the 5dimes situation, and he said to cancel my 5dimes payout request, sign into BAS and create a BTC wallet address there, go back into my 5dimes account and create a new payout request, and notate to send to BAS. He claims that will certainly work faster.

I think I'm going to hold off on doing that as of now, as I created my request more than a week ago, and don't want to chance the new request not being any faster, and am also not sure if anyone here has ever used BAS.

Has anyone else that created an account of BAS looking for a book to book transfer received a call from them?
    So payout via account to account. I mean it is one of the options that they list on 5d fundings page. I'm not sure why that would be faster if they are using Madoff method. You should verify with 5d first b4 any move. But then again who the hell knows if you'll get accurate info from them. Wild Wild West over there right now.

bfl1000

Quote Originally Posted by spreek View Post
    Still waiting on BTC withdraw from late night 9/8. Called and did pre phone verification, but still have heard nothing. It seems they are only up to withdraws mid day on 9/8. Gotta hope they speed up at some point...
    So maybe they are doing them in the order they were received. And maybe there's one queue for btc payouts and one queue for check payouts because one person said they requested on 9/10 and received check on 9/14.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Anyone else getting emails to info@5dimes.eu rejected as undeliverable?

Barrakuda

Looks like they are suddenly rejecting all Hotmail email, which is what a fair number of us old guys still use....and have successfully used with them for the last 20 years...

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

How you leave tells more about a person/company than how you enter. Easy to promise and start on good terms, much harder to leave respectfully when you have nothing to personally gain....Remember this when 5dimes tries to reenter promising the moon.

Also, I think they are trying to become the NBA's book of record - hence the odd BLM tweets all of a sudden.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Going on 20 days for me since requesting BTC. I feel sick to the stomach. First betislands and now this. Who's next?

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33480

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    I sent them an email this morning and had no problems.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16925

Looks like they are suddenly rejecting all Hotmail email, which is what a fair number of us old guys still use....and have successfully used with them for the last 20 years...
    I just sent them an email from my hotmail address. Seems to have gone through fine.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I don't understand how they're going to pay out everyone in time. There's going to be another big wave of payout requests after playing is suspended on 9/21, after all post-9/25 futures are refunded/graded, and whatever they end up doing with our parlays. And that's ON TOP of the current huge backlog of payout requests since the announcement

DoucheBagWhoBets

I'm giving my future funds to my X-wife as part of the divorce settlement.

Seventeen *days* to get paid? Hey man, I don't wanna rain on your parade, but we're not gonna last seventeen hours! Those parlays things are gonna come in here just like they did before. And they're gonna come in here...and we're never gonna get paid!

Wolverine88
    Wolverine88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8564

Yes. Had them on the line while I sent verification email from AOL account, they said it did not come through and recommended I use a gmail account, I told them I would rather not give them a second contact email and continued to try and send via AOL, after it became apparent that they were not going to accept an email from AOL (I did not receive a single undeliverable msg), I capitulated and sent the information via my gmail account, this they received 30 seconds after I sent it. Not sure what they are doing, but all very shady to say the least.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

That's a concerning mystery, and evidently it was the other Book's decisions, not 5Dimes. That means they may have some concerns about 5Dimes.

Tbe123123
    Tbe123123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    That's a concerning mystery, and evidently it was the other Book's decisions, not 5Dimes. That means they may have some concerns about 5Dimes.
    I don't think it really was the other books decision, as I got a call from them earlier. I explained why I have not deposited with them, and they told me to request the book to book transfer to them today.....

ParlayTeaser
    ParlayTeaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1007

Quote Originally Posted by barry4545 View Post
    How long from email confirmation to in wallet?
    It was the same day. About 3 hours or so.

Barrakuda

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I just sent them an email from my hotmail address. Seems to have gone through fine.
    Interesting. I get this:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:5Dimes (info@5dimes.eu)
    Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Payouts (payouts@5dimes.eu)
    Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

barry4545
    barry4545's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayTeaser View Post
    It was the same day. About 3 hours or so.
    Yikes, I’m on like hour 60 from confirmation email

First ... 39404142434445 ... Last