Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Amateur hour

pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 202

how long does it take to work on things? a site like bookmaker should not have these issues repeatedly day after day.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 95372

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    how long does it take to work on things? a site like bookmaker should not have these issues repeatedly day after day.
    How's it looking today? We spoke with Bookmaker management about the issues yesterday. They managed to keep everything online despite an attempt to disrupt their system and have beefed up their monitoring. Week two should be smoother sailing.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    How's it looking today? We spoke with Bookmaker management about the issues yesterday. They managed to keep everything online despite an attempt to disrupt their system and have beefed up their monitoring. Week two should be smoother sailing.
    You sound like a spokesperson for BM

But I guess your supposed to.....

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is the site freezing up for anyone else?

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Site has been working fine for me since Monday, but here we are on a busy Sunday and live betting is painfully slow again, just like last Sunday.
    How are things for others?

caramba

Live betting useless at the moment, takes me a minute to find out if bet I placed was accepted or not. It's gonna be a long winter if every Sunday is gonna be like this. And NFL for today hasn't even started.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977

FYI- live betting down again. The simply canít handle weekend traffic. Proof is in the pudding

LAKERSGOLD
    LAKERSGOLD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I've been with them since 1998 when they were BETCRIS for USA players. I'm finally leaving. What has happened with this book in 2020 is unacceptable. Stayed so long as they are the safest book out there but when your platform turns to pure shi* and when I place a live bet on the under for steelers/bronchos at 40.5 and the wager is processing for 3 minutes and as it is processing the line goes down to 38.5--this my friends is UNACCEPTABLE. I logged out and then logged in and the bet that was processing never took. I'm out. Will be withdrawing all funds on Monday. Perhaps they just don't give a rat's behind abt usa now that they figure most will eventually play with their local state's books as the states legalize?? Regardless, they have now had almost a month to get this figured out and thet cannot seem to. Unbelievable.

caramba

Issues with live again. Works most of the time but then goes super slow at times. Same thing yesterday. I currently have a live bet I tried to place that I have no idea if it has been accepted or not.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5965

still freezing for me on desktops. The only thing that works is like a valued poster stated, clear your browser history, log out and back in, then the freeze magically unfreezes. But should you look at other sites/pages/build up history etc. They punish your ass LMFAO

First 123