frenchbettor
    frenchbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

1xbet worst customer service ever striked again

Hello,

Once again 1xbet showed me why they have the worst customer service ever.

The settled wrong a bet with overtime included because they claim the bet was on regular time only which is clear based on the betslip it was not.

I received crazy answer from their CC like

The administration of the company does not recommend to place bets on outcomes, semantics and conditions of which are partially or completely unclear to the client.
    or

Dear user,You placed this bet yourself.When placing the bet you can see all the information in the created betting slip.You have bet on the victory of the second team in regular playing time. The second team did not win in regular playing time, so your bet was settled as a loss.

As always they refuse to even look at what you said.

It a 88 euros bet which is even more crazy.

Can someone here have them take a look?

THanks guys

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11844

Why do you bet there?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

PM me your 1xbet account number and I'll ask a manager to check this for you Frenchbettor.

enzo
    enzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

@alfie white
    They changed now a lot I don't know if that only in my country where 70% of bettors use them and no one complaining i know some firends won over 10k $ and had zero problems withdrawing it . But their cs is still horrible
    (don't take my words as a guarantee to use them :-) )
    Just said what have seen recently from them

Optional

Last few issues they fixed fast and complaints about them have stopped mostly too.

Optional

1xbet reached out to SBR about this thread and offered this explanation;

-------------

We've made a request to the Security Service and received the information about the user 'frenchbettor'

They informed us that the bet slip 13250306801 has been settled correctly. Let's take a closer look at this situation. For example, we'll take one of matches provided by the bookmaker:

1) Here's the NBA bet line: https://prnt.sc/tuax6n
    We can see that the 'including overtime' mark is in every single match. The mark is in the event's title to tell the bettor that overtime is possible in the match and bets are offered both with and without overtime. This mark does not mean that all bets are accepted with overtime by default.

2) Let's take one of the upcoming matches, like Utah vs. Memphis - https://prnt.sc/tuazkt
    The player made a bet, which doesn't include Overtime, for example - https://prnt.sc/tuazru (W2)
    In order to make a bet including overtime, the player should have done this one - https://prnt.sc/tub04a

3) Considering the example above, we can come to the conclusion that the player's bet (according to the screenshot provided by the player) was made on team 2 winning in main time - 'W2' without the overtime.

On the other hand, for example, his another bet slip №13306435863 does include the overtime and the bet won - https://prnt.sc/tub1ju ('Team 2 wins', not 'W2')

---------------

Thoughts on this Frenchbettor? Or anyone else?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Doesn't his bet slip say (Including Overtime) ??

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave DontTailMe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yes. But they explain that is just a market title to warn people this match could have ET, and they say he actually bet "1X2 In Regulation".

We replied asking the rep to provide a current market as an example of this. So the OP or other posters can replicate what they claim happens with the bet slip title.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I don't use them much only on very exotic bets, one thing is for sure their markets are sometimes very bad written and not explicitly, I guess it's bad translate for Russian

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Last few issues they fixed fast and complaints about them have stopped mostly too.
    Agree they are getting better, they are even started to get license in some European countries

JoeCool20

Yes. But they explain that is just a market title to warn people this match could have ET, and they say he actually bet "1X2 In Regulation".

We replied asking the rep to provide a current market as an example of this. So the OP or other posters can replicate what they claim happens with the bet slip title.
    Maybe others have, but I've never seen a bet where you can (or can not) accept OT.
    If you took the points, then you'd never accept OT, and if you took the FAV then you'd always take it.
    I guess he thought he accepted OT but he really didn't.

Optional

That's what 1xbet say Joe. A bit confusing to me too.

I'd like to see the example of how that works before making my mind up.

JoeCool20

I hope it works out.

Optional

Explanation and example from 1xbet

Can someone with a 1xbet account please make a bet on this Kings/Pelicans game they nominate, on both reg time and OT inc money lines, and post a copy of the betslips for us?

--------------

Here we can see the "Including Overtime" mark in both betslips made by the player (1. https://prnt.sc/tub1ju , 2. https://prnt.sc/tuy74t). The difference between them is that in the first betslip (№ 13306435863), the player made a bet Including Overtime (Event: Team 2 Wins). The second bet № 13250306801 was made without Including Overtime (Event: W2)

In order to prove we are correct, the player can place a bet on the upcoming match: Sacramento Kings - New Orleans Pelicans https://prnt.sc/tuydml

If the player makes a bet on "1X2 In Regular Time" (https://prnt.sc/tuyw74), OT will not be included, although the title of the match itself will contain "Included Overtime", since this is just a mark in the title of the match rather than in the bet itself.

Take a note, "Included Overtime" mark tells players that the Overtime is possible in this match, however it doesn't mean that all bets are accepted with overtime by default, hence the two different possible bets - "Regular Time" and "Including Overtime"
    ----------------

(bolding added by me)

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

You’d have thought these jokers would have given a good faith free bet to the OP, as there is obviously confusion in the wager verbiage.

For such a low amount, could have saved them from a negative thread lingering a week. I guess some books never learn.

DontTailMe

Even if it turns out 1xbet is telling the truth here, this seems to be a problem. OP cannot be the only one to have been fooled by this. Fix the damn title.
    OT will not be included, although the title of the match itself will contain "Included Overtime", since this is just a mark in the title of the match rather than in the bet itself.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Even if it turns out 1xbet is telling the truth here, this seems to be a problem. OP cannot be the only one to have been fooled by this. Fix the damn title.
    I'm actually thinking that others have not complained about this probably means 1xbet is telling the truth.

There is nothing confusing about how the bet is offered. So maybe it really is just the terrible way it's listed in the bet history , like they are saying.

I'd really like to hear from the OP on this. Or see someone else bet both markets for us and show us their bet history for the bets.

DontTailMe

I'm actually thinking that others have not complained about this probably means 1xbet is telling the truth.

There is nothing confusing about how the bet is offered. So maybe it really is just the terrible way it's listed in the bet history , like they are saying.

I'd really like to hear from the OP on this. Or see someone else bet both markets for us and show us their bet history for the bets.

Yeah, but what I'm saying is that even having it only be misleading in wager history is a big problem that is easily solvable.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 08-07-20 at 02:22 AM.

JoeCool20

I'm bout to send some in to bookmaker

frenchbettor

Hello sorry for not being in touch lately because it was a small bet i don"t wanted to bother optimal with that.

This happened to me once again !!

I think i understand what is happening, before 1xbet was making two differents market for basketball games one with overtime included the other without. Now they are all mixed with indicated in the market "overtime included"

On the mobile website i use there is no way to tell what bet include or not overtime. This is at least very very confusing and not acceptable.

Also the bet history does only mentionned (overtime included)

see below for the bet made saturday

Look i have made a test, this is the market i have bet on on the previous match

look at the bet history

how in the world i am supposed to know it is without overtime? For me it's clear everything says it's with overtime included

frenchbettor

Please note that "prolongations incluses" is French and means overtime included

frenchbettor

To the 1xbet REP monitering this thread:

It is clear and obvious that tere is a mistake the way odd are presented especially in the mobile version i use and that you promote a lot.

I am a long term (loosing) player on your website, i have the VIP Platinium status.

I believe it would be more than faire to, at lease, void the two disputed bets and commit that you will change the way odd are offered on basketball markets.

It's one thing to do advertisement on major european football league but it's better to start by acting in good faith with your user.

Do not hesitate to get in touch

frenchbettor

Well last message on this thread just stay away from them, they don't stole money anymore but when they make a mistake the worst customer service ever don't admit anywrongdoing.

I lost 5000 € EVERYMONTH there and they do that to me for 150€, they are not humands but robot, the worst customer service experience there and i am supposed to be a VIP PLATINIUM, they are a joke i am done with them