bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

has any book on earth besides betonline not graded nhl divisonal futures?

The one book that had a crystal clear rule on the books, is the one that has refused to grade the divisional futures for months. Bizarre!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

same with nba divisional bets

their rules were clear that you needed 77 games for nhl... and 80 games for nba

**conference champ and overall champ bets should stand... and division bets should be cancelled

every sane person agrees that the divisional bets have to be cancelled, yet there they sit

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    same with nba divisional bets

their rules were clear that you needed 77 games for nhl... and 80 games for nba

**conference champ and overall champ bets should stand... and division bets should be cancelled

every sane person agrees that the divisional bets have to be cancelled, yet there they sit
    I think its ridiculous they haven't cancelled nba, but at least they have the excuse the season isn't over. The hockey regular season has been over for 4.5 months and pronounced over by the league around 2 + months ago. There is 0 excuse here.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    I think its ridiculous they haven't cancelled nba, but at least they have the excuse the season isn't over. The hockey regular season has been over for 4.5 months and pronounced over by the league around 2 + months ago. There is 0 excuse here.
    the season is over for nba, a partial play in with only some teams playing doesn't count as a normal regular season

if they actually grade any of these divisional bets they will have to fix it for all the sbr members

bubba

the season is over for nba, a partial play in with only some teams playing doesn't count as a normal regular season

if they actually grade any of these divisional bets they will have to fix it for all the sbr members
    I am on your side. I just think if its 8/10 crazy they haven't graded nba (there rules were super clear), its a 12/10 crazy nhl division futures still sit pending.

milwaukee mike

I am on your side. I just think if its 8/10 crazy they haven't graded nba (there rules were super clear), its a 12/10 crazy nhl division futures still sit pending.
    yeah i hear you, i think it's 12/10 crazy for both though

and 100/10 weird/sketchy that they removed their own rules that were quite clear when the bets were made

bubba

and 100/10 weird/sketchy that they removed their own rules that were quite clear when the bets were made
    agree/scary

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

Same with NBA divisional bets...I have a LAC wager to win pacific, should be cancelled, still shows pending. If they end up grading these as losses, do we have a legit complaint to file with SBR?

DISTROYA

hopefully they will do the right thing and cancel once regular season is over

milwaukee mike

nhl division bets finally cancelled

now let's get those nba division bets cancelled at betonline/5dimes

bubba

My teams winning the division were graded winners, and my teams trailing were cancelled. If this is the way they grade nba, it will have been worth the wait

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

My teams winning the division were graded winners, and my teams trailing were cancelled. If this is the way they grade nba, it will have been worth the wait
    This is exactly why I was cautioning people from making a fuss over it. We're talking about a solid book here. There was always a good possibility that they were going to make good on would-be winning bets.

hank_kingsley
    hank_kingsley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2497

Don't expect it at 5dimes. They graded both winners and losers for NHL and didn't cancel anything as far as I know. Expect the same for NBA.

DISTROYA

fcuk 5dimes.
    Good job BOL. These guys get it, future business earners in my book if they continue.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They have a great history of trying to be fair by players whenever anything unclear has come up.

Which is why I felt able to say you can be sure they will do the right thing.

Not sure why you felt the need to keep smearing them for the last few weeks. You really are unfair like this on the reg!

milwaukee mike

wow that's unreal... great job bol

wish i would've at least had 1 winner in the mix, but i still feel like a winner just getting the money back on some of those teams

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They have a great history of trying to be fair by players whenever anything unclear has come up.

Which is why I felt able to say you can be sure they will do the right thing.

Not sure why you felt the need to keep smearing them for the last few weeks. You really are unfair like this on the reg!
    This is a delayed great job by betonline .

I have props still unfairly graded from lowvig from super bow a year and a half ago. So this group of books is not perfect. (You can find the thread if its not deleted/censored)

I still feel was not right to keep the futures pending for so long and have poor communication to the players on the issue.

Obviously, grading them beyond fairly makes up for the slow grading /poor communication over the last 5 months. Lets see what happens in the NBA.

Smeared implies falsehoods. You smear me constantly (only person I know on earth )constantly smearing me. I speak the truth. I try to keep my posts about the issues at hand and get constant personal attacks by a moderator, its crazy.

Optional

This is a delayed great job by betonline .

I have props still unfairly graded from lowvig from super bow a year and a half ago. So this group of books is not perfect. (You can find the thread if its not deleted/censored)

I still feel was not right to keep the futures pending for so long and have poor communication to the players on the issue.

Obviously, grading them beyond fairly makes up for the slow grading /poor communication over the last 5 months. Lets see what happens in the NBA.

Smeared implies falsehoods. You smear me constantly (only person I know on earth )constantly smearing me. I speak the truth. I try to keep my posts about the issues at hand and get constant personal attacks by a moderator, its crazy.
    22 of your 28 posts over the last 30 days have been banging on with the same thing, saying you were worried they would not pay to terms, or fairly.

It is smearing, to the point of trolling Bubba. And you've done it before.

Anyway, please remember that you were wrong yet again this time before you go on like this again. It's unfair and a pain in the butt to have to deal with as a mod.

bubba

22 of your 28 posts over the last 30 days have been banging on with the same thing, saying you were worried they would not pay to terms, or fairly.

It is smearing, to the point of trolling Bubba. And you've done it before.

Anyway, please remember that you were wrong yet again this time before you go on like this again. It's unfair and a pain in the butt to have to deal with as a mod.
    Worried= wrong? really? Now I am not allowed to be worried when a book deletes a pertinent rule and offers 0 communication on a wager that has been over for months and still pending?

bubba

Worried= wrong? really? Now I am not allowed to be worried when a book deletes a pertinent rule and offers 0 communication on a wager that has been over for months and still pending?
    Saying I over-worry is fine. But I was robbed of a lot of money by a pretty high rated/promoted SBR book some years back. But I will not argue that I worry a lot. We finally agree on something.

Optional

Saying I over-worry is fine. But I was robbed of a lot of money by a pretty high rated/promoted SBR Book some years back. But I will not argue that I worry a lot. We finally agree on something.
    That's probably it. You don't seem to be angry or nasty about it. Just overdo it sometimes really

bubba

That's probably it. You don't seem to be angry or nasty about it. Just overdo it sometimes really
    My intent is never to come off as nasty or angry. I aim for fair,truthful and logical. I will try to do better if its coming off that way (i honestly had no idea you thought I was nasty!)

Fingers crossed/ now high expectations that betonline will cancel all nba division futures in a timely matter at the conclusion of the season (and probably pay out the teams in 1st as well)