RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Anyone Having Major Problems with Bookmaker.eu tonight?

It's very slow for me and when I put in bets in the live menu its just been spinning, doesnt matter if the line stays the same, won't go through. I'm not 100% sure since my main internet is down and using my cell phone connection, but habing no real problems with any other book.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It's very slow for me and when I put in bets in the live menu its just been spinning, doesnt matter if the line stays the same, won't go through. I'm not 100% sure since my main internet is down and using my cell phone connection, but habing no real problems with any other book.
    Yeah, it was buggy as hell.

777_hotstreak
    777_hotstreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 708

yea its been fuckin up for me too...very annoying. Bookmaker gotta fix this shit. They already cost me that spurs game.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

I cannot get in today and last night it went down. I wish they would at least hire somebody to answer the phone.

Is everybody else down as well?

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

There are some MLB games they are not putting up 2H lines on. They need to get it together

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Yep, been trying to log in all evening and the page never loads.

BuckyOne

What is it with these guys? 3 days now - do not answer the phone - no reply to emails

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Yeah, best bet to close browser and start new session, when it spins indefinitely. Not 100%, but sometimes does work.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

This has been going on for a week or two now; for some reason their website does NOT like it when youve visited too many sites and havent cleared your history and cookies and all that bullshit. B4 you go, clear everything, and see if that works, did for me each time it stalls.
    World-class log-in

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Their site has been difficult for logging in, some delay in bets, etc. I think they're changing their software a bit and running into a lot of bugs.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    This has been going on for a week or two now; for some reason their website does NOT like it when youve visited too many sites and havent cleared your history and cookies and all that bullshit. B4 you go, clear everything, and see if that works, did for me each time it stalls.
    World-class log-in
    Yes, agree on the cookies. I seem to be doing better on internet explorer edge. Browser related - possible. Does not run very well on Chromium.

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Yes. Ironically internet explorer is working better. Usually their staff always tell you to use chrome...