PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Bookmaker justbet living betting

Holy shiit bookmaker and justbet what the fuuuck is the point of offering live betting if you're going to open up the lines 5 seconds during the whole game????

Stop being so God damn stengy... sports are fuucking finally back

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

There's something wrong with it today. Lines often not showing up at all, or their lines are 30 mins old. They were taking 5k bets on Yankee game for 4.5 Over when the score was 5-1.

As I type this there aren't any live lines up at all for any MLB games. At least not for me.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    There's something wrong with it today. Lines often not showing up at all, or their lines are 30 mins old. They were taking 5k bets on Yankee game for 4.5 Over when the score was 5-1.

As I type this there aren't any live lines up at all for any MLB games. At least not for me.
    Yeah it was broke. When you put the bet in, it would just spin and then eventually not place. It seems to be working now but too late for most games

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

it was working for me during the bucks game, and then went goofy again when i was trying to live bet rockets/mavs

DiceDemon
    DiceDemon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Yeah Bookmaker has been sketchy lately, live bets just spin and spin and don't go though, hope they get it together

PhoKing

worst live betting out of all the big books
    Last edited by PhoKing; 08-02-20 at 04:51 PM.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

[QUOTE=PhoKing;29607331]worst live betting out of all the big books[/QUOTE

I've been frustrated with their live betting platform too, but I think they are the only U.S.-facing book that makes a distinction between inrunning and ingame lines--going from -115 to -109 and 10-15X limits during the media time outs and quarter changes.

5dimes main screen live betting offers dime limits at -110 to give credit where it's due. But it look like the rest of them are trying to make -115 the standard for any ingame wager.

Tell me if anyone else besides Pinnacle offers -110'ish ingame lines. Last I looked Bet105, and LowVig were -115 from start to finish.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Yeah, it's messed up. bet's will go through.. but if the line changes after you submit then the betslip just keeps spinning and you can't exit out of it without logging out and back in.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post

and they will cancel the winners and grade the losers

I called them out 2 months ago but nobody cares

they continue to rob people with their live betting

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    and they will cancel the winners and grade the losers

I called them out 2 months ago but nobody cares

they continue to rob people with their live betting
    really?
    they cancelled all your winning live bets and graded the losers? i dont know why ppl keep making new post about how shit bookmaker live betting is, i have readed in the last months 5/6 post like this, isnt it better to make an official post about bookmaker shitty live betting? lol, as i said before bookmaker is the new Sbobet and if they are cancelling the winning bets its like Singbet also, what a shame.

PhoKing

Yeah I'm done with bookmaker and justbet.

They can offer bum fuuck table tennis 24/7 yet they cant open the lines for NBA and mlb during the games let alone at least during breaks?

Fuuuck outta here bookmaker