DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I have an account at both and this is news to me if you cannot have two accounts at Betpop and Youwager. They were the ones that suggested it to me a ways back when i only played at Youwager at first.
    Yes, the policy has changed.

Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Has SBR contacted them? What's going on with this?
    Early this week someone from SBR emailed me saying they would talk to them after a couple days. Waiting to here back.

Quarius

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I have an account at both and this is news to me if you cannot have two accounts at Betpop and Youwager. They were the ones that suggested it to me a ways back when i only played at Youwager at first.
    Thanks for posting this. See I know I'm not that crazy to make this up with people having accounts at both. Now that I think about it you might have been one of the people I read in the forum about them allowing both accounts because your name looks familiar, it was just a while back and I don't know where I saw these posts about them having no problem with this.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by Quarius View Post
    Thanks for posting this. See I know I'm not that crazy to make this up with people having accounts at both. Now that I think about it you might have been one of the people I read in the forum about them allowing both accounts because your name looks familiar, it was just a while back and I don't know where I saw these posts about them having no problem with this.
    They were actually the ones who suggested it to me i really never played at BP and they suggested playing there too so they could offer more bonuses.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

when i was at youwager they asked me to play at betpop too. i just did not see value in having both. this was years ago when yw still offered bet points and calendar promos.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    when i was at youwager they asked me to play at betpop too. i just did not see value in having both. this was years ago when yw still offered bet points and calendar promos.
    Calendar promos...those were the good old days.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

So they have inconsistent policies regarding Betpop and dual accounts. Not good, allows them to pull stuff like this and confiscate 2k without any reason other than they felt like it

pologq

Calendar promos...those were the good old days.
    very good days

those promos and the loyalty points were well appreciated. i loved playing there for that reason. made you feel like they really wanted your business.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So they have inconsistent policies regarding Betpop and dual accounts. Not good, allows them to pull stuff like this and confiscate 2k without any reason other than they felt like it
    Again, I don't believe it's inconsistent policies at all. The policy has changed recently. They are allowed to do that.

What I don't agree with is them taking legitimate winnings from accounts which were already created prior to the policy change. This should be looked into for OP.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Again, I don't believe it's inconsistent policies at all. The policy has changed recently. They are allowed to do that.

What I don't agree with is them taking legitimate winnings from accounts which were already created prior to the policy change. This should be looked into for OP.
    It is being looked into. Give SBR time to get all the facts.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Great point man! They have two S-Book businesses but you can only have an account with one of them? LOL

Imagine if MGM told a Vegas customer:

"You can gamble at Aria, but if we catch you at MGM Grand we will steal your money!" LOL

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    It is being looked into. Give SBR time to get all the facts.
    I don't know what that has to do with anything. So no one should ever make posts until SBR has finished their investigation? This place will be awfully quiet and boring. I am sharing what I know based on my experience and conversations with book management.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't know what that has to do with anything. So no one should ever make posts until SBR has finished their investigation? This place will be awfully quiet and boring. I am sharing what I know based on my experience and conversations with book management.
    Everybody wants to know what’s going on with the case. I’m just saying what’s going on and that’s all.

ace7550

YW paid me $2,000 today. Doesn't have anything to do directly with this case. But they are paying people. Also, I do not have a betpop account.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

YW paid me $2,000 today. Doesn't have anything to do directly with this case. But they are paying people. Also, I do not have a betpop account.
    That’s good!

Quarius

Pretty much sums up my story. Given they tried to tell me 5 different stories to say why they did this, all proven wrong. They can't even really say I abused the bonus system because i only took one bonus on the account and I could have deposited many times for bonuses. Unbelievable I'm going through this, never in all my time wagering have I had to deal with this from any book. I've had SBR help me before with a couple small issues in the past but nothing to this degree of straight theft.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Their latest promo is 100 % FP with a 12xroll.The good news is that if you make a w/drawl after 7 days you are eligible for all new promos w/out any penalties unlike most SBs. I do miss their modest promos as stated above post #43,with the 4.5 roll.Spin that wheel baby !

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DukeSnider View Post
    Their latest promo is 100 % FP with a 12xroll.The good news is that if you make a w/drawl after 7 days you are eligible for all new promos w/out any penalties unlike most SBs. I do miss their modest promos as stated above post #43,with the 4.5 roll.Spin that wheel baby !
    All their bonuses are 30 day hold.

DukeSnider
    DukeSnider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

All their bonuses are 30 day hold.
    I should have said that once you get a bonus and meet the RO and cash out then after 7 days you would be eligible for any new bonus'.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Winnings anytime. 30 day forfeit rule. Irregardless, this guy needs to be paid his 2k

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Winnings anytime. 30 day forfeit rule. Irregardless, this guy needs to be paid his 2k
    Agree

pologq

any update on getting paid from OP?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quarius

Nothing yet. Still waiting to here back from SBR.

pologq

wish you luck

ace7550

Been two weeks since OP first posted about this. Any updates?

deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Youwager is a B- book at best. Win a lot and suddenly your payout max per week goes from 10k to 2k. Took me 4 months to get paid a year ago. They are due for an SBR downgrade.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    They are due for an SBR downgrade.
    There are a few books due for a downgrade. A few due for an upgrade too.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Don't think I have a betpop account either but when the main site was down sometime in the last year, they sent us over to betpop and logged in through there to make plays. It's a direct mirror site or at least it was that you could log into either and play.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

There are a few books due for a downgrade. A few due for an upgrade too.
    So which are really A+ right now and which should be dropped from A range?

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    So which are really A+ right now and which should be dropped from A range?
    This is what I think from personal experience. I am happy to explain my thoughts on any of these grades.

5D should go from A+ to A-
    Youwager should go from A to B+ (provided they clear up the issue currently being discussed in this thread)
    Skybook family should go from B to C
    HRwager should go from C+ to C-
    Betus should go from C to B
    Carib needs to be black listed.
    betagame should be added and graded a C
    betnow should be added and graded a C+/B-

DontTailMe

This is what I think from personal experience. I am happy to explain my thoughts on any of these grades.

5D should go from A+ to A-
    Youwager should go from A to B+ (provided they clear up the issue currently being discussed in this thread)
    Skybook family should go from B to C
    HRwager should go from C+ to C-
    Betus should go from C to B
    Carib needs to be black listed.
    betagame should be added and graded a C
    betnow should be added and graded a C+/B-
    I’m good with most of these. BetNow doesn’t belong in the C range so I’d stick with B- (could easily go higher as we collect more data). No experience with Carib.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Betus a “B” that is being overly generous.

ace7550

Betus a “B” that is being overly generous.
    IMO betus is significantly better than skybook and skybook is graded a B. They've been fair and generous with me for years and they have reasonably good CS. Just my experience.

Quarius

Been two weeks since OP first posted about this. Any updates?
    I wish I could report something better than what I already did but I didn't get paid a penny yet, not even the $200 something they lowered my account to. All I have now is my account locked back even after I sent my selfie and docs to them, as well as talk to them on the phone.

First 1234 Last