TheDawg3
    TheDawg3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

BookMaker Horse Racing Ticket

Placed a wager on a horse race at Los Alamitos tonight. The horse won and my ticket got graded as a push. I’ve contacted customer service for BookMaker and they’ve told me multiple times it would be graded and nothing. Asked to talk with a supervisor and was told the supervisor was monitoring the chat.

What do I do??

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

just keep on them and if that fails have SBR contact them....I play horses at pretty much every rebate book and have learned that when a horse error in grading occurs its more a process since most of these books outsource the horses and the 1st level CS has no clue.....NOW for the negative.....I will also say that if the bet was past post or even close to when they sprung the gates they could of also voided the bet for that reason as LIVE video feeds esp via TVG are off 10-20 seconds many times and I have had my share of bets voided winners and losers too they are very fair with the rule.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Did you place the bet very close to the jump time?

TheDawg3
    TheDawg3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Everything has been solved! Thanks for the help. There was an issue with the maximum win amount for the track but Bookmaker came through and took care of it.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave TheDawg3 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.