Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Bookmaker Live Betting

Is it just me or has Bookmaker’s live betting platform become subpar??

2 weekends in a row live betting down on soccer, longer grading times, often frozen line, etc.

miss the old live betting platform

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7018

Lines much sharper now too. it seems they are on the same platform now as Bet365 which is often mirrored at 5Dimes, bet online etc. I generally consider the bet365 live platform to be the most accurate. I can remember betting some Philippine basketball over/under last year at justbet/bookmaker where the live lines were 20 points off those provided by bet365. Provided some great middle opportunities.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

The old platform is gone and now they use the same as bet365? Horrible news. Bookmaker had by far the best live betting.

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Lines much sharper now too. it seems they are on the same platform now as Bet365 which is often mirrored at 5Dimes, bet online etc. I generally consider the bet365 live platform to be the most accurate. I can remember betting some Philippine basketball over/under last year at justbet/bookmaker where the live lines were 20 points off those provided by bet365. Provided some great middle opportunities.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    The old platform is gone and now they use the same as bet365? Horrible news. Bookmaker had by far the best live betting.
    No lol. Just for some of these secondary sports they use provider odds as they always have. When major US sports are back itll be same as has been, with different site setup.

juvunits
    juvunits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

It’s garbage, I can’t find a way to look at all the live events all on one screen, you have to click each sports separately and look for the wifi symbol

LAbra2k
    LAbra2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2695

the new live betting platform is TRASH

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by juvunits View Post
    It’s garbage, I can’t find a way to look at all the live events all on one screen, you have to click each sports separately and look for the wifi symbol
    Not a fan of the new system either but this is not true. There is a live tab at the top. Shows all avail live events separated by sport on one page.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Have I mentioned Live Betting is not the best at Bookmaker? Maybe instead of bitching I should look for a superior live betting platform.

I guess my wife is rubbing off on me (cause she ain’t running up against me). I do try not to be so damn negative. Doesn’t always work.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Be careful with their live betting. Sometimes the lines/odds change after you put the amount in so when you go to hit the submit button, it could be a different line than you wanted, even if you have the "only accept line changes in my favor"

They fukked me last month on this.

Made a moneyline bet on a team at -140, the confirm/accept box pulls up with -140, as my finger is going to hit the submit button, the line changes to -650 (bad line error), I can see the -140 change to -650 as I go to hit the submit button, couldn't stop my thumb in time. Got stuck betting 325 to win 50 instead of 70 to win 50

I opened a SBR complaint form 1.5 months ago with still no resolution

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Well, MLB returns tonight and there is no tab for the old live betting system on the website. Where did you hear the old system would be back when major US sports return?

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    No lol. Just for some of these secondary sports they use provider odds as they always have. When major US sports are back itll be same as has been, with different site setup.

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Well, MLB returns tonight and there is no tab for the old live betting system on the website. Where did you hear the old system would be back when major US sports return?
    I never said the old system would be back. I said the lines would be the same in house odds, under a different system.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

Well that's terrible news, the old system was a gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    I never said the old system would be back. I said the lines would be the same in house odds, under a different system.