1. #1
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    Bookmaker Down?

    I was playing the horses earlier,and site went down on my desktop .Tried on my iphone and no-good

    Its been several hours...anyone else having this problem?

  2. #2
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post
    I was playing the horses earlier,and site went down on my desktop .Tried on my iphone and no-good

    Its been several hours...anyone else having this problem?
    Looks good here.

  3. #3
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Looks good here.
    still down for me

    tried multiple browsers,deleted cookies,rebooted router/cpu to no avail


  4. #4
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-06-12
    Posts: 1,174
    Betpoints: 11795

    Be.bookmaker.eu, the one they were using has had issues for few weeks. Try regular bookmaker.eu instead.

  5. #5
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Be.bookmaker.eu, the one they were using has had issues for few weeks. Try regular bookmaker.eu instead.
    thats what ive always used.......if doesnt work for me today, i'll call C/S tommorrow

    thanks rangerz

  6. #6
    washhead
    washhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-08-18
    Posts: 225
    Betpoints: 937

    Did you resolve this? If so, how? I've been having the same issue since yesterday afternoon.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020


  7. #7
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    Quote Originally Posted by washhead View Post
    Did you resolve this? If so, how? I've been having the same issue since yesterday afternoon.
    Im now using Microsoft EDGE on my desktop....its the only browser that works fine now

    I tried calling C/S which was a waste of time

    GL

  8. #8
    Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-08
    Posts: 4,384
    Betpoints: 2469

    Down here on IOS both desktop and mobile.

  9. #9
    thezbar
    Political science experiment 201 A
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-06
    Posts: 5,025
    Betpoints: 19

    Just bet is down for me.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  10. #10
    Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-08
    Posts: 4,384
    Betpoints: 2469

    It is up and working now.

  11. #11
    washhead
    washhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-08-18
    Posts: 225
    Betpoints: 937

    I can get it to work if I browse in secret / incognito mode but otherwise still nothing. Desktop and mobile the same. That circle just keeps spinning and spinning.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020


  12. #12
    Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-08
    Posts: 4,384
    Betpoints: 2469

    Quote Originally Posted by washhead View Post
    I can get it to work if I browse in secret / incognito mode but otherwise still nothing. Desktop and mobile the same. That circle just keeps spinning and spinning.
    I just tried it again on desktop, all good. The mobile is not working.

  13. #13
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    Everyone having problems

    only way I get it to work is to clear history

    it’s a shit show

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  14. #14
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,463
    Betpoints: 4076

    It's down for me now.

    Edit: Actually it works, it just won't come up by typing bookmaker.eu. The full address https://www.bookmaker.eu works, although it's pretty slow at the moment.
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 07-19-20 at 02:04 PM.

  15. #15
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It's down for me now.

    Edit: Actually it works, it just won't come up by typing bookmaker.eu. The full address https://www.bookmaker.eu works, although it's pretty slow at the moment.
    it's been dog shit for 2 weeks now

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    I've noticed that the site is working fine on Firefox but hardly works at all on Edge or Chrome.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,163
    Betpoints: 1996

    Down again... Can't get passed the log in page. Just spins and spins...

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    washhead
    washhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-08-18
    Posts: 225
    Betpoints: 937

    Same here. Browsing in secret mode isn't even working anymore.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020


  19. #19
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,285
    Betpoints: 5591

    Even msft edge Is painfully slow
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  20. #20
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    down here once again too....wtf

  21. #21
    pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-20-16
    Posts: 311
    Betpoints: 171

    Still down lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  22. #22
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    are they ever going to fix the problem????

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,463
    Betpoints: 4076

    It's up for me.

  24. #24
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It's up for me.
    I just tried in both Edge and Firefox but it just spins after I log on.

    Works on my phone (Safari)

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,463
    Betpoints: 4076

    Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I just tried in both Edge and Firefox but it just spins after I log on.

    Works on my phone (Safari)
    It works normally for me on both firefox and chrome. What address are you typing in?

  26. #26
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It works normally for me on both firefox and chrome. What address are you typing in?
    Www.bookmaker.eu

    just like I have for years

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,285
    Betpoints: 5591

    Incredible. Not working on Microsoft edge or Chrome on multiple platforms and my mobile device what a pathetic excuse for a book
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  28. #28
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,463
    Betpoints: 4076

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Incredible. Not working on Microsoft edge or Chrome on multiple platforms and my mobile device what a pathetic excuse for a book
    Have you tried it on more then one internet connection? If not, that would be my suggestion.

  29. #29
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,285
    Betpoints: 5591

    I have 2 desktops and a mobile also different platforms can't log in any one of them. I don't have any other Internet connections
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  30. #30
    Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-16
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 2712

    This book is almost dead and i dont count with them as a good "alternative" to pinnacle anymore.
    i see a future where they will be dying slowly just like happened with the asian book called Sbobet, they are a complete disaster specially after the coronavirus crysis and pinnacle is last man standing, there is nothing more than this.
    Last edited by Atreyu666; 07-24-20 at 02:44 PM.

  31. #31
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,285
    Betpoints: 5591

    Managed to get on live chat they said everything is fine clear your browser history I did and it worked right away what a weird sportsbook. They are the only one that I have heard of such an issue that requires clearing of your browser. Anyways that's that
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  32. #32
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 6,463
    Betpoints: 4076

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    I have 2 desktops and a mobile also different platforms can't log in any one of them. I don't have any other Internet connections
    Well...try it on someone else's (who doesm't use the same internet provider) just to see if your internet provider is the issue. If so, you my need to contact them with some information to fix it (don't ask me, I don't know info, but someone at bookmaker probably would).

  33. #33
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Managed to get on live chat they said everything is fine clear your browser history I did and it worked right away what a weird sportsbook. They are the only one that I have heard of such an issue that requires clearing of your browser. Anyways that's that
    I've had it happen to me at other sportsbooks, but very rarely.

    I wish I knew what was different about my device/browser setup or my browsing behavior so that I could help you. Because I use Bookmaker many times a day and I can't remember the last time I had a problem logging in.

  34. #34
    PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-27-19
    Posts: 58
    Betpoints: 2065

    Just a LOL heads up:

    After a brutal last few weeks trying to log-on to Bookmaker using multiple browsers/iphone/etc ....somehow I got connected on Tuesday afternoon:

    so I played a few MLB games for small money ....and walla

    In the last 2 days,i have had ZERO issues logging into Bookmaker from anywhere

    hmmmmmm


  35. #35
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 15,951
    Betpoints: 208

    Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post
    Just a LOL heads up:

    After a brutal last few weeks trying to log-on to Bookmaker using multiple browsers/iphone/etc ....somehow I got connected on Tuesday afternoon:

    so I played a few MLB games for small money ....and walla

    In the last 2 days,i have had ZERO issues logging into Bookmaker from anywhere

    hmmmmmm

    Yes, seems to be fixed now. It works on all browsers for me now.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


Top