jakesta31
    jakesta31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm trying to do a 6 team moneyline parlay for Saturday - UGA, Penn St., App St., Purdue, Clemson, and Miss. ST. When I go to enter it it says highlighted text is no longer allowed for parlay bet. No matter how many teams I take of it continues to give that message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Do you have a limit straight bet on one of the teams?

jakesta31

No...I logged out and logged back in. Checked everything...have done it over 2 different days. Still get the same message.
    Exact message is "The highlighted text below is no longer allowed as a parlay bet. Please update your bet slip."

I deleted each game one by one and still got the same message.

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

Whenever I do parlays, I have to do it on my cellphone. It does not work at their website on a PC. But doing it on your cell works fine for some reason. Try it. It works for me.

jakesta31

Yep...I've been doing it on my phone. No success. I will try the PC when I get home. Or try to call them I guess.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

2 days - ask Betonline

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

i think maybe those lines are "circled" until closer to gameday. so lower limits/no parlays at this time but gameday or closer to it its allowed

Crafty1
    Crafty1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having the same problem and can't figure it out. Entered a 5-player H2H in golf on the betslip for a parlay and get message "The highlighted text below is no longer allowed as a parlay bet. Please update your bet slip." There is nothing highlighted as it states designating a problem and I've tried removing various player matchups down to just a 2-player parlay and still get the message.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty1 View Post
    Having the same problem and can't figure it out. Entered a 5-player H2H in golf on the betslip for a parlay and get message "The highlighted text below is no longer allowed as a parlay bet. Please update your bet slip." There is nothing highlighted as it states designating a problem and I've tried removing various player matchups down to just a 2-player parlay and still get the message.
    i would chat them and ask

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty1 View Post
    Try clearing temp files and cookies. That has worked before for this.