carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

not sure, but the way they are doing things the last week or i say they getting hit hard, they why all the strange bs i was talking about.i may be wrong, but their lines have been strange the last 7 to 10 days on a lot of games......they just move the -25 off the 8 now for the 950 and put -05 on the over and -15 on the under, when it was plus money on the over. the line should be 7.5

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wonder how much action are they getting on these games??
    That plus all those months they lost with ppl pulling their money and nobody depositing, could be a time some books act little differently maybe? Hell I dunno? This seems like your area pal!

carolinakid

^^^^^^this is the 4th game today in the hockey, so far no live action going, i wonder will they put this game up??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

erratic bookmaking never good thing

Lets hope they are short handed because summer

carolinakid

who knows, most of the time when a book start taking games up and down like this, they are getting kill, but like someone said with so many people pulling money out this year who knows, but the live betting thing was never a problem 10 days ago, but it is today in this one sport only it seems.........all the comet games went under today except for the last one until the night action..the last 2 days they have been over, it amazing when a couple go one way or the other most of the game go that way on a given day now.

First 12