Bfost1
    Update your status
    Bfost1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Feeling let down by SBR

This site has always been a good source to me of what books are reliable and who to trust. So when I saw that they had betregal ranked 9th for players from Canada I was quick to trust it.

However recently I have won money with betregal and tried to cash out and they are saying they will not pay me unless I produce a picture of a card I used to deposit 6 months ago of which all that money was lost. (The winnings are on my more recent deposit from a card I still have).

I spoke with betregal about this and they will do nothing, they say I need to produce a picture of that card which was a disposeable and I no longer have or else they will not pay me. What a joke they obviously are just reaching at straws on ways to keep my money. I gave them my drivers licence photos, all my info and could provide utility bills plus the current deposits card and this is not enough for them.

Stay away from this site.

They are crooks.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Did you file a complaint with sbr?

Bfost1
    Update your status
    Bfost1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

I have not yet as I emailed their “C.A.R.E” team explaining the situation and am still waiting for a response from them (it was the live chat person who told me they cannot pay me without the second card).

If they return to me with the same response then that will be my next course of action.

Just can’t believe I’m being given the run around in an attempt to save $250 Canadian considering whether it’s even worth all my time and stress TBH. This is more a warning to other players considering using them not to do it.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

People have complaints about companies like Apple and WalMart too. Not every customer interaction is 100% satisfactory from moment 1. I fail to see how this is SBR letting you down. Especially when you admit that you haven't even given them a chance to mediate on your behalf. You even admit that you haven't completed your course of action with the book itself. Maybe take a chill pill and start handing out blame when all of the facts are known? You cannot be the first person who has lost or had their credit/debit card replaced, as it happens all the time. Let the process play out.