PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Placed a live bet (20 mins into the match) on Bremen to not get relegated from Bundesliga when they were up 1-0 and they voided the bet for bullshiit excuses.

They said it was a post bet, but the green live symbol was ON indicating it was live betting and not prematch odds. The odds that were displayed at the time I placed the bet seem legit. Prematch for Bremen to win was +110ish. when they were up 1-0 at the time I placed the bet, they were -380 (I didn't bet for them to win, just to advance or not get relegated).

The match ended in a draw, but because of aggregate, Bremen didn't get relagted

What is this????

abc1919
    abc1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

take a picture and save it later on so you can prove
    5dimes graded me loss on the match 7/6/20 levante -vs real socidad total yellow cards is 5 they graded 4.
    penetrate up 5dimes

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing View Post
    Placed a live bet (20 mins into the match) on Bremen to not get relegated from Bundesliga when they were up 1-0 and they voided the bet for bullshiit excuses.
    They said it was a post bet, but the green live symbol was ON indicating it was live betting and not prematch odds. The odds that were displayed at the time I placed the bet seem legit. Prematch for Bremen to win was +110ish. when they were up 1-0 at the time I placed the bet, they were -380 (I didn't bet for them to win, just to advance or not get relegated).
    The match ended in a draw, but because of aggregate, Bremen didn't get relagted
    What is this????
    Odds should not have been -380 for Werder to qualify when they were a goal up with a +110 moneyline start price when they had the away goal advantage. Because of that Heidenheim needed to win the match at that time to not be relegated.

Do you know what the prematch odds for relegation was? Or what Heidenheim's price to win the match was when you placed the relegation bet?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

i followed this game...the book is correct.

At the time, you had werder to win or draw whilst 0-1 up. It would have been around -1000, why they dont pay you the -1000 im not sure.

The -380 is a bit trickier. If the odds stalled and displayed pre match odds, then -380 is a bit too much as it was around -270-320.

cashin81
    hvob

Quote Originally Posted by abc1919 View Post
    take a picture and save it later on so you can prove
    5dimes graded me loss on the match 7/6/20 levante -vs real socidad total yellow cards is 5 they graded 4.
    penetrate up 5dimes
    If you open up the game on flash scores you will see one yellow was given to a guy who wasnt on pitch... that doesnt count
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

i remember the pre-match odds for werder to qualify was -250 at one point at pinny ....

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

technically its obvious they will void your bet, phoking...
    but what i wana know is what if werder didnt qualify, would they have voided the bet then?

cashin81
    hvob

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    i remember the pre-match odds for werder to qualify was -250 at one point at pinny ....
    i think he means werder were -380 when 0-1 up, without mentioning what odds he got for them to qualify... dunno :/