User2731
    User2731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Is the bookmaker.eu reliable?

Hello! On your site it is written in the description of this bookmaker that it suits professionals and does not lower the maximums, but they did not give a clear answer in support of this question. We limited ourselves to the fact that this is possible. Therefore, the question for those who have been here for a long time is that they lower the maximums for wins from $ 10k per month?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by User2731 View Post
    Hello! On your site it is written in the description of this bookmaker that it suits professionals and does not lower the maximums, but they did not give a clear answer in support of this question. We limited ourselves to the fact that this is possible. Therefore, the question for those who have been here for a long time is that they lower the maximums for wins from $ 10k per month?
    First, asking them this question directly is a terrible idea. Now your account is flagged. If you're not +EV, then I suppose it doesn't matter.

I can tell you the following based on a combination of personal experience and recent SBR reports:
    * They will limit you on props if you demonstrate sharp play.
    * They will limit you in obscure markets (e.g. table tennis) if you demonstrate sharp play.
    * They will remove your ability to submit parlays if you demonstrate sharp play.

I can't say any more than that. If they limit on major sports/leagues I haven't personally seen it yet.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

They are one of the slower shops to limit sharp players out there.

It's mostly steam chasers or syndicates wanting higher limits on low level leagues that get limited anyway I think.

vk.sab
    vk.sab's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Recentlly tehy started to pro limit players for playing in some markets like table tennis, tennis. They also lock certain events in some markets for pro players...

User2731
    User2731's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Well, advise a ton of bookmakers who do not limit the maximum bets for professionals? I specialize in NBA markets (totall and handicap). Pinnacle does not fit, it is not available in my country.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by User2731 View Post
    Well, advise a ton of bookmakers who do not limit the maximum bets for professionals? I specialize in NBA markets (totall and handicap). Pinnacle does not fit, it is not available in my country.
    Bookmaker and Betonline are the most tolerant of winners among US facing offshores.

RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

Best book. Bottom line.

MarthaAbramowitz
    MarthaAbramowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by vk.sab View Post
    Recentlly tehy started to pro limit players for playing in some markets like table tennis, tennis. They also lock certain events in some markets for pro players...
    -------------------------------------------
    https://enstinemuki.com/ways-to-prom...-social-media/
    Thanks for sharing, but I didn't find anything about the elements connected to the different aspects of mentioned offer. So what is the main tips of work with them?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAnthonyT7 View Post
    Best book. Bottom line.
    top 2 for me. well handled book.

MarthaAbramowitz
    MarthaAbramowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I believe fonts matter!

Sportfan99