todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

FoxBet refusing to pay out a winning bet!

I have been trying to rectify this situation since the early morning hours but keep getting told they do not see what I see.

FOXBET was offering live wagering on Chinese Basketbal last night. I played live in two games on the total. They paid out the first game correctly, but they are now telling me they are not seeing what I see in the Fujian vs Jilin game.

I wagered live u219.5 and then again u225.5. The final score was 112-107 making both of the above wagers winners.

As you can see from the screen shots below the wagers are there for both games with varying totals due to the live offering on this game.

Support is saying I wagered on a 217.5 line and my wagers are losers. This is clearly an error on their part which should have been rectified with one contact but they still have not paid me!!!

Anybody else had problems with FoxBet? Is there a phone number out there anywhere?
    Attached Images

todd73nj

Sorry - forgot to include the latest response from support as an attachment telling me that my wagers are not what was listed in my account.

todd73nj

Sorry did it again. Attachment.
    Attached Images  

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Good thing you have screenshots. Keep after them. If they don't fix it file a claim with NJ gaming. https://www.nj.gov/oag/ge/inquiriesp...omplaints.html

todd73nj

Thanks for that info!! Will def do so if this is not rectified
    It's just baffling how they can even dispute this with me.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Wow you have the screenshots! If it has your account number on there, then you are golden!

todd73nj

Now they have escalated the case? For what!!!! They are winning wagers.

Is FoxBet a scam?? Anyone else have issues with them.
    Attached Images  

todd73nj

I have a history with wager reference numbers on them.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    I have a history with wager reference numbers on them.
    The only thing that I can possibly think of against you is that they will say that they have the wagers

with the SAME reference numbers as yours, but theirs say under 217.5 and yours say under 219.5 and 222.5.

Yes that would be absurd. But otherwise, how the hell could they debate your screenshots?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 06-23-20 at 04:53 PM.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    The only thing that I can possibly think of against you is that they will say that they have the wagers

with the SAME reference numbers as yours, but theirs say under 217.5 and yours say under 219.5 and 222.5.

Yes that would be absurd. But otherwise, how the hell could they debate your screenshots?

The times on the bets clearly show they were in game bets where a line would be moving. I'm just in shock how bad their customer service is.

I linked them to this thread, so hopefully they realize their poor service will lead plenty of others to see how they operate.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12476

158 viewed this thread so maybe that will help.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Now they have escalated the case? For what!!!! They are winning wagers.

Is FoxBet a scam?? Anyone else have issues with them.
    I would just chill for a bit to see what happens. Escalation is a good thing. All it means is that are sending it to someone who can actually make a decision and potentially change the outcome. If they're doing this, that usually means they see your side of things. Otherwise, the 1st tier support would continue to simply deny your claim.

todd73nj

I hope you're right. But I dont have much faith.

A week earlier I "purchased" two $10 free bets with my loyalty points. I received emails that both had been added to my account. Neither were. Lol. I contacted support, screen shorted all the emails and they said there was a glitch and I'd have them in my account with 24 hours. After 24 hours nothing. Escalated. Still nothing.

Since that time, I choose cash added to my balance instead of free bets. It costs more points, but at least it works.

I hope you're right. Waiting for this (wagers) to be rectified. I guess the simplicity of it is what's driving me nuts.

Appreciate everyone's advice of course, thank you!!!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

bol!

todd73nj

Well I'm pleased to say they rectified the issue. No idea what happened, but they did the right thing.

I'd like to apologize I think I jumped and didnt give them a chance to rectify the issue.

Mods is not possible to delete this thread- they do not deserve the bad press - I should have given them time

Thank you.

Grumsi
    Grumsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2100

Well I'm pleased to say they rectified the issue. No idea what happened, but they did the right thing.

I'd like to apologize I think I jumped and didnt give them a chance to rectify the issue.

Mods is not possible to delete this thread- they do not deserve the bad press - I should have given them time

Thank you.
    Do not delete anything. They deserve to get bashed, for trying to freeroll you. About 90% of players will never go seek help on forums, but will suck it up. And they count on that. Why are you kissing their butts now? Don't fold when you have absolute no reason to!

DontTailMe

Thank you.
    Why should the thread be deleted? This incident actually happened, and destroying the record of it is wrong. FoxBet handled it appropriately, and all should see that.

I think it's also useful evidence to show that sometimes players just need to exercise a little patience. Not ever post needs to be an outright scam.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Thank you.
    Glad things worked out for you. Do you think it would have if you hadn't saved screenshots?

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by caramba View Post
    Glad things worked out for you. Do you think it would have if you hadn't saved screenshots?
    Those weren't saved screen shots from before the game / loss. They are screen shots of what he currently saw in his account. So it's not like he had screen shots in his back pocket which saved him. Foxbet support was living in an alternate reality.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Thank you.
    Don’t apologize for anything.

If you hadn’t had those screenshots it would have been your word against theirs and they could have easily stolen your winnings.

They deserve to get hammered on this one

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

They deserve bad press for this.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Don’t apologize for anything.

If you hadn’t had those screenshots it would have been your word against theirs and they could have easily stolen your winnings.

They deserve to get hammered on this one
    Once again, the screen shots were for our benefit. He didn't need them. Their system had the correct line and they just screwed up.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I don't like Betstars/Foxbet personally.

But errors happen everywhere, as long as they get it right in the end.