deeppckts
    deeppckts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Poor BetUS experience

The only good things: excellent bonus and good lines.

At first they have high limits but if you have a good day, they cut you severely, even if the lines you bet weren't that good. Terrible bookmaking approach. You'd think they'd be dying for volume these days.

If you're sharp, you'll probably have your limits cut from 1k to next to nothing after a day or two. Then you may have a massive rollover which will take you forever to meet. Be careful. If I were to do it again I would never max bet them.

The other thing I would be very cautious about is that they have absolutely no security. There was zero verification for the withdrawal. Anyone with your password could request a payout to their BTC address and that'd be the end of it. Use a secure, unique password and if you have no rollover, don't let your funds sit there. Get it out asap.

Melkiavez
    Melkiavez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1618

Getting good lines and bonuses don't mean you will have a good experience overall... you make a deposit, you get a great bonus! You place a bet... you get a good line... ask for a withdrawal of your winnings, you can't... plus security issues shouldn't be overlooked. SBR rates this shop at C...

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Run far away, we need to let these horrible books to start dying off...

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Was extremely lucky they didnt slash before rollovers were complete.
    Was so happy but of course they werent.
    They pay very well and promptly, no complaints receiving several.
    Should be at least a B rating in my opinion. (Not counting limiting/booting issue which, well WTF doesnt have these days)
    Was a fun out with many diverse lines and wagering options.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4550

If u win at all they cut all your limits to $5.. Be prepared...

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Or just outright ban you for winning a little. I’ve been banned from them for years.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

at $25.oo here....lasted about 2 months after a decade long hiatus with them.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Op

You used to brag upon this book

deeppckts

Still an outstanding out and would do it all over again if I could. I guess I should've titled the thread BETUS REVIEW.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by deeppckts View Post
    Still an outstanding out and would do it all over again if I could. I guess I should've titled the thread BETUS REVIEW.
    Good point....

The CS account manger seems to be great. However if they lower your limits before rollover then that is a waste to even play?

deeppckts

If you max bet and go 5-0 or something like that, you'll have your limits cut big time on whatever sport you bet. Odds are if you do it on another sport they then cut you to micro limits across the board. I'd try and stay under the radar...

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I’m positive they do not get many complaints about the withdrawal security. For some reason they still send me a paper account statement that says I have a .48 balance every quarter, haven’t played there in 15 years, maybe closer to 20. Weird thing is the letter actually comes from California. I do miss the calendars though.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Three small four figure payouts before getting limited. Overall good experience, soft lines and paid quick.