2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Bovada is not trying to help

It’s been 5 days I do live chat 2 times a day for the last 5 days. These people are not very helpful at all they can care less like it’s Monopoly money. I went bitcoin exclusive and I played with them forever withdrew from them a bunch but lately since there phone down they don’t care. They want me for some reason now send a code to my number and me to type it in before I withdrawl fine but they don’t send it. 5 days I telling them I not getting the code I did everything under the sun wifi no WiFi etc........ they all just say the same thing check back in a hour we are having issues. What sending a text get out of here send it to my email they won’t help and they don’t care so basically my money stuck because no one will help.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

Try going on Bovada's community forum. The Mods there seem to help people out far better than the live chat.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3501

Whats going on with Bovada lately?

lots of complaints

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Jedihoju.......good question buddy? Where are the Bovada shills to answer it.......

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

Don't know if this is applicable here, but one time I had difficulties in getting the codes from Heritage. I unblocked all #'s and cleared everything in my phone but still wasn't receiving their texts. I was using Motorola factory text message app. I then temporary switched to a different text message app and I found several texts from Heritage that I didn't receive with the factory text message app. Don't know if it will work for you, but may want to try switching apps at least temporarily.