EMP19E
    EMP19E's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Watch out NITRO's re-grading games as LOSSES and not notifiying players

Placed a wager on this game hxxps://www.sofascore.com/doosan-bears-hanwha-eagles/ToAbsYoAb and it was PPD due to rain and played the next day as a double-header (it was stopped in the 4th or 6th)

Here is RULE #1 from NITRO When betting on total runs (over/under) or the spread the game must go 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead) to be valid. If a game is canceled or suspended before 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead), all bets are NO ACTION. If a game is canceled or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the (latest partial) inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.

Which is standard but they are looking at flashscore I even sent in the following tweets from the official KBO twitter account

I find it really shady they go back and grade a game and don't send an email or a message they act like the player is pulling a fast one and are now giving me the run around making me wonder what in the past they have re-graded
    hxxps://twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1271764571766718465?s=20itter.com/KBOleague/status/1271764571766718465?s=20

hxxps://twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1272065054079238144?s=20twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1272065054079238144?s=20

Last edited by EMP19E; 06-19-20 at 12:09 AM.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by EMP19E View Post
    Placed a wager on this game hxxps://www.sofascore.com/doosan-bears-hanwha-eagles/ToAbsYoAb and it was PPD due to rain and played the next day as a double-header (it was stopped in the 4th or 6th)

Here is RULE #1 from NITRO When betting on total runs (over/under) or the spread the game must go 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead) to be valid. If a game is canceled or suspended before 9 innings (or 8.5 if the home team is ahead), all bets are NO ACTION. If a game is canceled or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the (latest partial) inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.

Which is standard but they are looking at flashscore even sent in the following tweets from the official KBO twitter account

I find it really shady they go back and grade a game and don't send an email or a message they act like the player is pulling a fast one and are now giving me the run around making me wonder what in the past they have re-graded
    hxxps://twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1271764571766718465?s=20itter.com/KBOleague/status/1271764571766718465?s=20

hxxps://twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1272065054079238144?s=20twitter.com/KBOleague/status/1272065054079238144?s=20

I'm not saying it's great practice, but nitrogen certainly isn't alone in this. I've had every single offshore regrade wagers of mine at one point or another and not a single one ever notifies you of the regrade. Unfortunately, you have to monitor your wagers and/or balance closely to look for unexpected changes.

EMP19E
    EMP19E's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I'm not saying it's great practice, but nitrogen certainly isn't alone in this. I've had every single offshore regrade wagers of mine at one point or another and not a single one ever notifies you of the regrade. Unfortunately, you have to monitor your wagers and/or balance closely to look for unexpected changes.
    Yeah the reason I use NITRO is I can load and cashout usually the same day I hate leaving money in books the only reason I would have ever know was because of this (tried to deposit and it never showed and support says "I owe them money") my balance shows 0 not -xxxx just zero and support is saying the grade was correct after being confronted with overwhelming evidence to the contrary

The fact that Im being told this site hxxps://scores24.live/es/baseball/m-13-06-2020-hanwha-eagles-doosan-bears is where they get their grading info is also hilarious too me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by EMP19E View Post
    I think you are right from what you say, but if you are telling them it was postponed that could be part of the confusion possibly. The link they gave you shows it was never postponed. https://scores24.live/es/baseball/m-...s-doosan-bears

The match was suspended at the bottom of the 3rd innings as well, to continue at 2pm local time next day. Not sure if telling them it was possibly the 4th or 6th would help convince a CS person to escalate the request.

How did they grade your bet originally? As a win or void?

Mikelewis
    Mikelewis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

what is the best substitute for Nitrogen for US Players...ie bet in btc quick payouts etc?