fadeeazy
    fadeeazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Mybookie , ontime bitcoin withdraw ?

Hi all,

So I had signed up for mybookie obviously before coming here.

I set up an account as I was convinced I would have to request a complaint after seeing the horror stories. I was waiting for the excuse ...

But to my surprise..

I requested my bitcoin withdrawal Sunday night at 1130, received an email at 1230 stating they authorized it(shocked) And just came home to the amount in my zengo wallet.

Has anyone else encountered a decent experience here? I’m so happy everything worked out...

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by fadeeazy View Post
    Hi all,

So I had signed up for mybookie obviously before coming here.

I set up an account as I was convinced I would have to request a complaint after seeing the horror stories. I was waiting for the excuse ...

But to my surprise..

I requested my bitcoin withdrawal Sunday night at 1130, received an email at 1230 stating they authorized it(shocked) And just came home to the amount in my zengo wallet.

Has anyone else encountered a decent experience here? I’m so happy everything worked out...
    No one has said they never pay. If they never paid, they would have a very difficult time getting new customers. They pay until they decide thy don't want to. For most people it's never an issue because they lose. If you are a winning bettor, I would avoid keeping a large balance there, and make sure you are always compliant with their 50/50 action rule.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Nice second post and your first post was very similar in the payout section. Don’t play at mybookie folks, no excuses.

fadeeazy
    fadeeazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Nice second post and your first post was very similar in the payout section. Don’t play at mybookie folks, no excuses.
    Right, made an account ready to bash them, but just wanted to say how surprising this was. Not planning on going back.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by fadeeazy View Post
    Right, made an account ready to bash them, but just wanted to say how surprising this was. Not planning on going back.
    Congratulations on getting paid, and paid quickly. Welcome to the forum.

statengo
    statengo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I played at Mybookie a month or two ago and I received several payments without any problem from them. Ultimately they won more from me than I won from them, but in any case, they never gave me any problems. So, take that for what it is worth.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by statengo View Post
    I played at Mybookie a month or two ago and I received several payments without any problem from them. Ultimately they won more from me than I won from them, but in any case, they never gave me any problems. So, take that for what it is worth.
    It's not the successful payouts people here are concerned with. Every book except the small handful of TopBet-like scam books pay some of their customers. It's the instances where they don't pay - or threaten not to pay - that raises concern, and MyBookie has its fair share.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

most books, even the crappiest of crap, will pay if they want some longevity in this business. i am glad you did get paid from them.

it is when they suddenly do not pay, especially if they can't afford big payouts. a book should never have a problem making a payment.

don'ttailme hit it right on the head.

parlayXchris
    parlayXchris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

get so many mixed reviews from mybookie