Mr0ctober
    Mr0ctober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8241

NHL division winners

Had a couple books pay them out (nhl division winners). {I.E. Bruins to win Atlantic}

Any idea what intertops or 5dimes will end up doing. I believe they should pay them out as they finished but haven’t heard and the plays are still pending as of now.

Was wondering if anyone has chatted with them and asked? If so what did they say?

thanks in advance guys

Mr0ctober
    Mr0ctober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8241

Anyone?...... Bueller?.......Anyone?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10258

I'm guessing.?.
    The only reason why the ''books'' would pay out the division without the season being finished is because they made more money by doing so.

More money bet on teams who did not get the first place with 13 games to play. Believe me, if it would have cost the books money, this would not have happened.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I'm guessing.?.
    The only reason why the ''books'' would pay out the division without the season being finished is because they made more money by doing so.

More money bet on teams who did not get the first place with 13 games to play. Believe me, if it would have cost the books money, this would not have happened.
    Not the only reason. I believe fanduel paid out winners and refunded losers on at least some divisions.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I suspect the ones that haven't paid out yet won't be voiding Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Colorado or Edmonton.