nesser
    nesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

MyBookie Disabled Account Due to "Multiple Accounts"

Spoke to a wonderful manager at MyBookie just now who gave me a call back and they have agreed to work with me on the case. Good news. Hopefully I will have a positive result by the end of it and would be happy to continue working with them.

Latest: received two phone calls from another manager who was very kind and apologized. She said that they will be reinstating my account, that they now understand the situation, and likewise that I was telling the truth/not trying to shaft them. Yay! Will check back in to see if it's completed tonight and keep you updated.

Final update: they have fully reinstated my account and my earnings. Thank you to everyone at MyBookie for being so understanding and for admitting your faults. I will definitely continue to work with them and fully appreciate their honesty.
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 04:40 PM.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

If you've never taken bonus money on the extra accounts and have never been limited by them in anyway, I think you'll get it sorted out. I'm sure SBR can attempt to help if you can't make any progress on your own. Good luck.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    If you've never taken bonus money on the extra accounts and have never been limited by them in anyway, I think you'll get it sorted out. I'm sure SBR can attempt to help if you can't make any progress on your own. Good luck.
    Thanks for the input! I don't remember ever having a rollover that I didn't meet so I doubt that I did. MyBookie typically allows multiple bonuses per account anyway, so it's not like I used a one-per-client bonus multiple times.

Will keep that in mind, thank you again.

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

You said they just told you yesterday that they'll reinstate your account. I'd give it a few days before worrying too much about it. It doesn't sound like they'd have any good reason to confiscate your winnings.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    You said they just told you yesterday that they'll reinstate your account. I'd give it a few days before worrying too much about it. It doesn't sound like they'd have any good reason to confiscate your winnings.
    I will. I only started to get suspicious when they told me they'd call twice already and they still haven't. I'll chalk it up to them being busy and give it a few days. Thanks!

Foxx

Whatever you do Nesser, just don't tell them you are living in a station wagon and you need the money real bad. Let us know how it goes.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I hope you get your money.

MyBookie sucks. Many bad reviews on here

Non-pays and horrible no-customer service

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4562

Good luck! Mybookie loves to use the multiple act excuse not to pay ppl...

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by nesser View Post
    Everything was fine until I received an extremely rude call from someone on their team on Sunday morning who basically was trying to strongarm me into admitting that I did something wrong (I hadn't). He asked who was running the account, I said me, he told me that was the wrong answer. He asked what funds I was using to deposit, I said Bitcoin, he said that was my "second wrong answer." And this kept going until he eventually hung up, making me out to be a liar, even though I was completely telling the truth.!
    Sounds like you met Alex. It's very much like a mafia operation there, and he's the muscle they send to scare people when they don't feel like paying. Hopefully, they've seen that you've done nothing justifiably wrong and told you the truth when they said that you'll be reinstated. And that it means you're money will remain whole.

I would use this as an opportunity to offer a suggestion to other readers. When you have a unique circumstance such as this, where communications with the book may be vital, if for no other reason than to remind them of an agreement you came to...do so in writing. Save your chat transcripts - or even better - communicate via email only. A lot of heartache might be saved if you can show them that you made an honest effort to do things the right way.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    I hope you get your money.

MyBookie sucks. Many bad reviews on here

Non-pays and horrible no-customer service
    Thanks, I do too. I see a lot of guys on here have problems, but a few do get them resolved. Hoping I can be one of those and the attitude around MyBookie can begin to change. It's a shame because their interface is easy, lines are great, and the front-end customer service I have found to be fantastic. It's just these back-end teams, like the security team, that tend to be elusive.

Will keep you guys in the loop.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Sounds like you met Alex. It's very much like a mafia operation there, and he's the muscle they send to scare people when they don't feel like paying. Hopefully, they've seen that you've done nothing justifiably wrong and told you the truth when they said that you'll be reinstated. And that it means you're money will remain whole.

I would use this as an opportunity to offer a suggestion to other readers. When you have a unique circumstance such as this, where communications with the book may be vital, if for no other reason than to remind them of an agreement you came to...do so in writing. Save your chat transcripts - or even better - communicate via email only. A lot of heartache might be saved if you can show them that you made an honest effort to do things the right way.
    Well he didn't scare me away haha. If anything he made me very skeptical of the operation that they run there which made me even more apt to keep on them about this case. Weird way to treat your paying clients, that's for sure...

Good tips! I have explained the situation via email with a customer service rep multiple times and all they keep saying is that the security team will call me. It seems that an email for whatever reason will not sort this situation out, unfortunately. But great tip. Everything should be in writing for sure.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Good luck! Mybookie loves to use the multiple act excuse not to pay ppl...
    Thanks! Will update the thread when I hear back

nesser

Whatever you do Nesser, just don't tell them you are living in a station wagon and you need the money real bad. Let us know how it goes.
    Hahaha, you mean groveling won't do any good? Nah, thanks. Will definitely not do that.

DontTailMe

Well he didn't scare me away haha. If anything he made me very skeptical of the operation that they run there which made me even more apt to keep on them about this case. Weird way to treat your paying clients, that's for sure...

Good tips! I have explained the situation via email with a customer service rep multiple times and all they keep saying is that the security team will call me. It seems that an email for whatever reason will not sort this situation out, unfortunately. But great tip. Everything should be in writing for sure.
    Yeah, I meant your original conversation with MyBookie, where you sorted out the old account bit. Having that in writing would have helped. I always try to think ahead and get stuff in writing if I think it might be useful down the road.

nesser

Yeah, I meant your original conversation with MyBookie, where you sorted out the old account bit. Having that in writing would have helped. I always try to think ahead and get stuff in writing if I think it might be useful down the road.
    Totally.

The update is that there is no update unfortunately, I just keep getting the runaround by phone, telling me that their "securities team" will be in touch that same day, but no one has called me yet. I've placed multiple phone calls to them during the day and they say that they are unavailable to come to the phone and will call me back (again, no callbacks). I just sent a followup email yet again with all of the information laid out, just so I have everything in writing.

This is getting out of hand... I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but a five day wait for a simple phone call while thousands of dollars in funds and my entire account is on hold is just unfair. Especially given the manner in which I was spoken to during that first call... lol. These bookies forget that they wouldn't be where they are without our money. At the end of the day, they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 12:22 AM.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

When the bookmakers goes in ''or else'' words, the player is always right.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

file a complaint with sbr and see if they can help you out. doesn't seem your were bonus hunting since they give multiple bonuses. i know that from trying them out in the past. i know multiple accounts is a no no but you were not using it and admitted to what happened. feels like they just don't want to pay you at least for the time being since you are not getting called back.

i agree to always get things in writing when you are talking about multiple accounts and other important issues.

as for the strong arm tactics, whether you get paid or not just move on. plenty of books that treat people fairly and nicely.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    When the bookmakers goes in ''or else'' words, the player is always right.
    Yeah, at this point given everything that I said could easily be verified, it just seems like they are avoiding a payout.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    file a complaint with sbr and see if they can help you out. doesn't seem your were bonus hunting since they give multiple bonuses. i know that from trying them out in the past. i know multiple accounts is a no no but you were not using it and admitted to what happened. feels like they just don't want to pay you at least for the time being since you are not getting called back.

i agree to always get things in writing when you are talking about multiple accounts and other important issues.

as for the strong arm tactics, whether you get paid or not just move on. plenty of books that treat people fairly and nicely.
    Thanks for the input. Yeah, I agree. As I just said above, everything that I told them could easily be verified on their end (the fact that I never used two accounts at once, haven't signed into those other accounts since making the new one, didn't arb, and they can even send test emails to those old email addresses and the server will bounce them back since they no longer exist).
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 03:29 PM.

Sleepless
    Sleepless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Totally.

The update is that there is no update unfortunately, I just keep getting the runaround by phone, telling me that their "securities team" will be in touch that same day, but no one has called me yet. I've placed multiple phone calls to them during the day and they say that they are unavailable to come to the phone and will call me back (again, no callbacks). I just sent a followup email yet again with all of the information laid out, just so I have everything in writing.

This is getting out of hand... I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but a five day wait for a simple phone call while thousands of dollars in funds and my entire account is on hold is just unfair. Especially given the manner in which I was spoken to during that first call... lol. These bookies forget that they wouldn't be where they are without our money. At the end of the day, they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them.
    Good luck with this. It drives me crazy the books that don't give their customers the benefit of the doubt. I am looking forward to seeing how they handle this situation. I was looking for a new book and about to sign up with them and did a quick search and this thread came up so definitely not signing up until I see how this gets resolved. Hope in the end they do the right thing and pay you what you are owed and they do it sooner rather than later.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless View Post
    Good luck with this. It drives me crazy the books that don't give their customers the benefit of the doubt. I am looking forward to seeing how they handle this situation. I was looking for a new book and about to sign up with them and did a quick search and this thread came up so definitely not signing up until I see how this gets resolved. Hope in the end they do the right thing and pay you what you are owed and they do it sooner rather than later.
    Yeah, I mean as I said everything that I am claiming can be very easily verified by just checking the accounts on their end –– I haven't been able to sign into the older accounts and they have certainly been inactive.

I just called again (as a rep asked me to last night) and they "weren't in office" yet again. They told me to send an email to their help desk, which I did.

If they pay me out, I would still use them. Their lines are good and fair, the front end customer service is great, and I like the interface. If not, then avoid at all costs. Will keep you updated for sure.
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 10:47 AM.

nesser

Update: Just heard from a manager of theirs who was very calm and respectful. They are going to work on the case and we will come to a resolution. As I said, I would love to continue working with them and hope to come back with great news so other people can have similar positive experiences with them as well.

Will report back!
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 01:56 PM.

DontTailMe

Update: they just called me threatening me and saying to take this "shit" down, and if I do they'll "see what they can do". What an unprofessional bunch.

How about you actually do the right thing and then you'll be able to keep your customers and they wouldn't have to try to crowdsource advice? Novel concept.
    Yup. Another one of their despicable tactics. If Butch or Alex were paying attention, they'd see that your original post was very amicable, and you haven't badmouthed the book whatsoever in this entire thread. The fact that other users here have used the thread as a warning for others is THEIR fault. They are the ones who have cultivated this awful reputation, and the truth hurts. The way to avoid these threads isn't through strong-arm censorship; it's to run a legitimate business and treat their customers with respect, like their competitors somehow manage to do.

Unfortunately, it looks like you need some support from SBR at this point. I truly hope they can help. It sounds like you've done nothing wrong here.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 06-11-20 at 01:42 PM.

nesser

Yup. Another one of their despicable tactics. If Butch or Alex were paying attention, they'd see that your original post was very amicable, and you haven't badmouthed the book whatsoever in this entire thread. The fact that other users here have used the thread as a warning for others is THEIR fault. They are the ones who have cultivated this awful reputation. The truth hurts.

Unfortunately, it looks like you need some support from SBR at this point. I truly hope they can help. It sounds like you've done nothing wrong here.
    Update: Just heard from a manager of theirs who was very calm and respectful. They are going to work on the case and we will come to a resolution. As I said, I would love to continue working with them and hope to come back with great news so other people can have similar positive experiences with them as well.

Will report back!
    Last edited by nesser; 06-11-20 at 01:55 PM.

nesser

Final update: they have fully reinstated my account and my earnings. Thank you to everyone at MyBookie for being so understanding and for admitting your faults. It's refreshing to see some honesty.

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless View Post
    They've fully reinstated my account as well as my earnings. They eventually admitted their faults and even apologized. No complaints here, to be honest. They were very helpful and understanding once I got a hold of them.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, guys!

DontTailMe

Great news! This went more smoothly than I expected after your earlier update.

Honestly, I would really love for there to come a time when I'd feel comfortable recommending MyBookie to players. But reports like this simply must stop. Literally no other book behaves this way.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 06-11-20 at 10:19 PM.

Foxx

Well to make it right Mybookie. Congrats Nesser.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Final update: they have fully reinstated my account and my earnings. Thank you to everyone at MyBookie for being so understanding and for admitting your faults. It's refreshing to see some honesty.

nesser

Great news! This went more smoothly than I expected after your earlier update.

Honestly, I would really love for there to come a time when I'd feel comfortable recommending MyBookie to players. But reports like this simply must stop. Literally no other book behaves this way.
    Yes, I hope my experience is one of their last like this. It's a shame because I actually enjoy their book a lot – the lines are fair and competitive, the interface is great, front-line customer service is fantastic, etc. Admittedly, my case was a weird one and they were skeptical (I understood their position in this as well), so I'm sure other people will have better luck.

Thank you for the guidance and help!

nesser

Well to make it right Mybookie. Congrats Nesser.
    Yes, good on MyBookie. Thank you! And thanks for your advice

nesser

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Thanks!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

glad it worked out for you