milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    When did I ever say a few weeks or 3 months? Your whole criticism of me and calling me a liar is based on that, but all I ever said was 'a few months' which it was. So now you're the one that needs to move on, go shill for this site somewhere else. Start your own thread about how HRWager is a great book that never does anything wrong. I promise I won't post any accusatory and moronic comments based on a complete lack of reading comprehension.
    i think anyone reading that would think "a few months" meant about 3 and not 7, especially when you later mentioned the 90 day expiration

you also say some misleading things, like winning a little bit, and the bonuses aren't worth it (implying you were barely ahead) while leaving out other things, like cashing out 12k

it becomes a "he said she said" and unfortunately from the outside looking in... you don't have enough of a positive history at this forum to offset that stuff imho

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i think anyone reading that would think "a few months" meant about 3 and not 7, especially when you later mentioned the 90 day expiration

you also say some misleading things, like winning a little bit, and the bonuses aren't worth it (implying you were barely ahead) while leaving out other things, like cashing out 12k

it becomes a "he said she said" and unfortunately from the outside looking in... you don't have enough of a positive history at this forum to offset that stuff imho
    Your opinion is shit anyway when it comes to this book.
    Mike just go look at some of your posts regarding George and his book over at Tgf. You one of the last posters that have an honest opinion when it comes to things like this.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Your opinion is shit anyway when it comes to this book.
    Mike just go look at some of your posts regarding George and his book over at Tgf. You one of the last posters that have an honest opinion when it comes to things like this.
    if you're gonna talk trash then post what you're talking about, because i have no idea

i played there, got limited quickly, got paid quickly... i have said both good AND bad things about george

Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2216

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I'm sorry because I'm always "pro player" but why the hell did you request a payout and then

go traveling and not pick it up for 7 months? Why not just wait and see what your plans were BEFORE

getting the payout? Who the hell would request a payout and then NOT go pick it up for 7 months?
    Like I said I was already travelling. They actually closed my account simply because I was a winning player. Did absolutely nothing shady with them. So I had to get my money out. I'm not going to just leave it with them when I was assured that **'s don't expire and I could pick it up whenever I wanted.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Wasn't pimike touting HRWager in another thread?
    Yup, which is very strange. It's a book which should be on everyone's caution list right now. The only positive words I've heard in relation to this book in the last 6 months come from a single user, they just switched software providers under suspicious circumstances, their previous partner actively campaign against them, and they still don't offer bitcoin payouts (industry standard).

I have a rather large tolerance for risks when it comes to which books I use, and I haven't had any money with them since their migration, nor do I plan to any time in the near future. We need a lot more positive experiences IMO...in addition to changing their ridiculous BTC policy.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 06-07-20 at 05:49 PM.
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave DontTailMe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Sorry

I just don’t believe you.

You clearly lied.

- few weeks to 3 months now we see it was 7 months.

Lowered your limits at the start but was able to win 12,000 ?

You are not creditable in my mind.

I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. They paid you 12,000 yet
    You talked shit about them without revealing that fact. I say now time to Move on, go somewhere else, you’ve made your point that you don’t like them , even though you collected money from them. .I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. You clearly talked shit about them without all the facts. So now time to MoveOn go somewhere else...
    Nearly every accusation you are making of OP is your interpretation of what he said...not necessarily the only interpretation. You're making a lot of assumptions.

Wegmine9

Well I'm glad you're the arbiter over who has credibility on here. Everything I've said was true. No reason for me to make any of this up. I deposited thousands with them, and what I said was I only won a little when they limited me. After that I won more, and they closed my account.

As far as exactly how long it took for me to try to pick up the money is irrelevant, whether it's 3 or 7 months, they told me that **'s NEVER expire. Gus admitted telling me that, and I have emails from him to that effect. Now, because they switched processors ** is just going to keep the $450. That's the bottom line, really don't understand why people on here are obsessed with splitting hairs.

milwaukee mike

Well I'm glad you're the arbiter over who has credibility on here. Everything I've said was true. No reason for me to make any of this up. I deposited thousands with them, and what I said was I only won a little when they limited me. After that I won more, and they closed my account.

As far as exactly how long it took for me to try to pick up the money is irrelevant, whether it's 3 or 7 months, they told me that **'s NEVER expire. Now, because they switched processors ** is just going to keep the $450. That's the bottom line, really don't understand why people on here are obsessed with splitting hairs.
    not saying you're lying, i don't think anyone did

just a matter of you including stuff in your favor, and leaving out stuff against you... which is totally fine but in post 1 you didn't really paint the overall picture or take any of the blame whatsoever

yes they shouldn't have given you incorrect information, but come on, you really shouldn't wait to collect money 7 months later... you can pick up ** all over the world or over the internet right?

and no i'm not the arbiter of credibility... but when you're asking a community for help then some of us are gonna speak our mind

my opinion is that it can be confirmed that the money was never collected, then like others said a $500 free play or split the difference and collect 250 cash

Wegmine9

not saying you're lying, i don't think anyone did

just a matter of you including stuff in your favor, and leaving out stuff against you... which is totally fine but in post 1 you didn't really paint the overall picture or take any of the blame whatsoever

yes they shouldn't have given you incorrect information, but come on, you really shouldn't wait to collect money 7 months later... you can pick up ** all over the world or over the internet right?

and no i'm not the arbiter of credibility... but when you're asking a community for help then some of us are gonna speak our mind

my opinion is that it can be confirmed that the money was never collected, then like others said a $500 free play or split the difference and collect 250 cash
    I'm not going to beat a dead horse and go over the reasons I requested it when I did and how I did. Anyway, some kind of compromise would be nice, but they don't want to do anything unfortunately.

Wegmine9

I'm not going to beat a dead horse and go over the reasons I requested it when I did and how I did. Anyway, some kind of compromise would be nice, but they don't want to do anything unfortunately.
    As a matter of fact, I submitted an SBR complaint, and George told the rep that they would have considered some kind of goodwill payment but because I posted about this they're not giving me anything.

I gave them a heads up 2 weeks ago and told them that I would have to post on here as my only recourse after they stopped responding to me. Not a single response to that for the 2 weeks, after which I started the thread. So his whole lie about not buying my story is complete b.s.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Like I said I was already travelling. They actually closed my account simply because I was a winning player. Did absolutely nothing shady with them. So I had to get my money out. I'm not going to just leave it with them when I was assured that **'s don't expire and I could pick it up whenever I wanted.

Here we go again.

You did not say this in your original case.

You clearly keep adding things as you go.

Just because I call out a poster for his story and add my experience doesn’t make me a shill/employee.

It’s best to report facts not assumptions and misleading information.

Wegmine9

Here we go again.

You did not say this in your original case.

You clearly keep adding things as you go.

Just because I call out a poster for his story and add my experience doesn’t make me a shill/employee.

It’s best to report facts not assumptions and misleading information.
    You really need to get a life. Sorry I didn't let you know they closed my account before, because they only want losers (like you I'm assuming) playing there... I can see how that totally changes everything.

Seriously, piss off.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

You really need to get a life. Sorry I didn't let you know they closed my account before, because they only want losers (like you I'm assuming) playing there... I can see how that totally changes everything.

Seriously, piss off.

Not sure you understand how misleading your post are.

You won 12,500 they paid you all, you collected all except for the 500 you forgot about 7 months-later.

I think they were pretty good to you.

It’s best you let it go.

Wegmine9

Not sure you understand how misleading your post are.

You won 12,500 they paid you all, you collected all except for the 500 you forgot about 7 months-later.

I think they were pretty good to you.

It’s best you let it go.
    I'm going to have to let it go because they won't do the right thing here. But I'm allowed to post about it. Btw I didn't win the full amount of the payouts, I deposited several thousand first. Yes they attempted to pay, I'll give them that, but they f'ed up and should take at least partial responsibility. They don't have that level of dignity though.

The only reason I requested the ** was because they assured me they don't expire. They admit that, but won't do anything to make it right. The money is just going to stay with ** which is absurd.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but the fact of the matter is that I'm out $450 because they won't even contact the old processor. If it was $50 I wouldn't care, but $450 is a little too much for that.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 06-07-20 at 07:34 PM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

OK fine man. You do need to "let it go." Facts: You deposited, gambled, requested a payout, and they sent it to you!

They closed your account because you were a winning player, AND THEN paid you your balance.

So they are done with you. Everything else is ALL your fault. This S-book didn't want to do business with you anymore,

so they closed your account and issued you the payout that YOU requested!

At that point, you trying to "blame" them in ANY way is just dumb man.

milwaukee mike

As a matter of fact, I submitted an SBR complaint, and George told the rep that they would have considered some kind of goodwill payment but because I posted about this they're not giving me anything.

I gave them a heads up 2 weeks ago and told them that I would have to post on here as my only recourse after they stopped responding to me. Not a single response to that for the 2 weeks, after which I started the thread. So his whole lie about not buying my story is complete b.s.
    sucks, sorry to hear

i think it's always a BS move on the book's part to say "well now that you made it public you get nothing"... either they treat their customers fairly and with respect no matter what, or they are running a shit show

the A+ books are MORE likely to be fair if you make things public, because they are totally OK with their operations and like things to be out in the open

hrwager actually posted a poll at tgf about this issue, and whether or not to pay you, i voted YES to pay (would still say that) but no seems to be the winner 13-4

Wegmine9

sucks, sorry to hear

i think it's always a BS move on the book's part to say "well now that you made it public you get nothing"... either they treat their customers fairly and with respect no matter what, or they are running a shit show

the A+ books are MORE likely to be fair if you make things public, because they are totally OK with their operations and like things to be out in the open

hrwager actually posted a poll at tgf about this issue, and whether or not to pay you, i voted YES to pay (would still say that) but no seems to be the winner 13-4
    Thanks, I just read the poll. George makes no mention about how I was told **'s don't expire. He repeats the lie that I just forgot to pick it up. Totally disingenuous.

Someone says that worst case the player will file an SBR complaint and he'll have to pay me the money. George replies 'worst case I will pay him in pennies.' Talk about spiteful.

George, if you're reading this, you're a real class act buddy.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 06-08-20 at 08:00 AM.

DontTailMe

sucks, sorry to hear

It's also really easy for them to SAY that they would have provided compensation after the fact. The reason people post here is because they aren't getting anywhere with their book and are looking for assistance. That excuse doesn't hold water with me whatsoever.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Yes, he is kicked out. HRWager has taken enough hits, they don't mind one more at this point. Their position is pretty clear.
    Gamblers with money at Hr Wager? Same can happen to each one. Clerk at Hr Wager misled the poster. Hr Wager doesn’t want to pay the $500 they owe, maybe because it’s another $500 they really can’t afford to lose?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yup, which is very strange. It's a book which should be on everyone's caution list right now. The only positive words I've heard in relation to this book in the last 6 months come from a single user, they just switched software providers under suspicious circumstances, their previous partner actively campaign against them, and they still don't offer bitcoin payouts (industry standard).

I have a rather large tolerance for risks when it comes to which books I use, and I haven't had any money with them since their migration, nor do I plan to any time in the near future. We need a lot more positive experiences IMO...in addition to changing their ridiculous BTC policy.
    Thank you for filling in the gaps. No Btc payouts? I don’t understand how any book cannot offer those! Using archaic methods is another warning sign

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Never trusted this book..never have or will make a deposit there.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3549

I'm going to have to let it go because they won't do the right thing here. But I'm allowed to post about it. Btw I didn't win the full amount of the payouts, I deposited several thousand first. Yes they attempted to pay, I'll give them that, but they f'ed up and should take at least partial responsibility. They don't have that level of dignity though.

The only reason I requested the ** was because they assured me they don't expire. They admit that, but won't do anything to make it right. The money is just going to stay with ** which is absurd.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but the fact of the matter is that I'm out $450 because they won't even contact the old processor. If it was $50 I wouldn't care, but $450 is a little too much for that.
    you said $450 is a little too much to not care.

Well even though you said you are traveling , not going to ** and taking $450 for 3month seems like you didn't care lol

I mean its not like you have to wait for hours and hours in ** to get $450.

My experience 20mintues top.

You didn't care and its not book's fault period

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Thanks, I just read the poll. George makes no mention about how I was told **'s don't expire. He repeats the lie that I just forgot to pick it up. Totally disingenuous.

Someone says that worst case the player will file an SBR complaint and he'll have to pay me the money. George replies 'worst case I will pay him in pennies.' Talk about spiteful.

George, if you're reading this, you're a real class act buddy.
    LOL. This is one of the better threads I have read on SBR. It has become a real dogfight.

You know you are dealing with a solid book when they post a poll on their website about whether or not you should be paid. And surprisingly, all the posters on the site looking for money from the book vote in favor of the stiff.

DontTailMe

sucks, sorry to hear
    What?!?!?! This can't be real. I'm speechless. This cements my thoughts on this book. How in the world could they think this is a good idea and that they'd get an unbiased outcome?

Bravo to you for voting against your own interests and sticking up for the player.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Thank you for filling in the gaps. No Btc payouts? I don’t understand how any book cannot offer those! Using archaic methods is another warning sign
    To be clear, they do offer BTC but only up to your deposit amount. So if you deposit $50 and bet it up to $500, you can request a $50 BTC payout and then the rest has to come in some other form. It's ridiculous.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

HRwager advise SBR that they have changed their mind and decided to pay the OP a second time.

Heltah Skeltah

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    HRwager advise SBR that they have changed their mind and decided to pay the OP a second time.
    Wow how great..lol
    They decided to pay the guy the money he won! Thank god for site like this. Just think of how many other people they fckd over with some bullshit excuse. Not everyone posts or even has a clue these forums are around.

milwaukee mike

good to hear

for all the complaints about sbr over the years (a lot of them by me lol)... it is still the best chance players have to get a good resolution

stake1

stake1

Sbr is the best gambling forum. They allow gamblers to voice their grievances. Sbr gets results. Way to go Sbr and nice to see the poster having a "wrong" fixed

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Hope the poster appreciates the result by posting here.

Heltah Skeltah

Hope the poster appreciates the result by posting here.
    Luckily enough he knew about sbr and did post it. Otherwise he would of been shit outta luck. Just think about that for a min! Lot of people that gamble have no idea about this or any over forum to give them a voice. Books like HR wager been taking advantage of them poor folks for years

Wegmine9

Thank you and everyone else at SBR for your help with this. I greatly appreciate your efforts.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Luckily enough he knew about sbr and did post it. Otherwise he would of been shit outta luck. Just think about that for a min! Lot of people that gamble have no idea about this or any over forum to give them a voice. Books like HR wager been taking advantage of them poor folks for years
    Glad it worked out.
    Last edited by pimike; 06-08-20 at 09:32 PM.

Wegmine9

It's funny, when I got the email from HRWager that they would send the payment again, I felt a little bad about the entire situation and wished it didn't have to come to this. I would've definitely tried to get the payment sooner if I had any doubt about what they told me about **'s.

But then I reread George's poll thread again, and noticed he said he wasn't going to do anything for me, and was just doing the poll to see what others thought. He called me a 'douche' who 'could eat a bag of dicks' because I let them know (or 'threatened' as he put it) that I would be forced to go to SBR over this. That was after they made it clear they weren't going to take even partial responsibility for anything. So if anyone's a douche it's him.

All in all Gus is a decent enough guy though, and I hope he didn't get too much sh-t over the whole incident.

First 12345 ... Last