1. #71
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    N/A
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 06-08-20 at 09:42 PM.

  2. #72
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    What did I lie about clown? Because I said it was 'a few months' instead of 'several months'? Pathetic shill... go give George more of your money loser.
    I changed what I wrote. Glad you got paid.

    However You lied to many times about the facts.

    Hope you move on and have a great experience elsewhere.

    I called you on your misinformation, that doesn’t make me a shill.

    Now your getting paid after you screwed up So all’s well that ends well.
    Last edited by pimike; 06-08-20 at 09:46 PM.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #73
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    I changed what I wrote. Glad you got paid.

    However You lied to many times about the facts.

    Hope you move on and have a great experience elsewhere.

    I called you on your misinformation, that doesn’t make me a shill.

    Now your getting paid after you screwed up So all’s week that ends well.
    I hope you move on as well. Back under your bridge troll.

  4. #74
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    I hope you move on as well. Back under your bridge troll.
    penetrate you liar

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #75
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,706
    Betpoints: 235

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    HRwager advise SBR that they have changed their mind and decided to pay the OP a second time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Thank you and everyone else at SBR for your help with this. I greatly appreciate your efforts.



    LOL I have an idea!

    Don't pick up the payment for 7 months again & then whine about it again & see if they will pay you a THIRD time!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  6. #76
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Thank you SBR.

    Congrats OP. Glad it worked out for you.

  7. #77
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL I have an idea!

    Don't pick up the payment for 7 months again & then whine about it again & see if they will pay you a THIRD time!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #78
    Headsterx
    Update your status
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 2,926
    Betpoints: 2525

    Wow! One of the more entertaining and informative thread this year. Got limited with them years ago and still get emails from them. Would never play there again as there are more solid books around. Good luck op.

  9. #79
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Well, it's been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive anything from HRWager. Gus has given me excuse after excuse, just completely b.s.'ing me. About 6 weeks ago was the first time he said their payment processor had a delay, and then literally every week since he's told me he would have the tracking number by the end of that week. Not once did I ever hear back from him, and when I follow up the next week, he gives me another excuse. That's if I'm lucky, because half the time he won't even respond to my emails.

    It's not like I've been reaching out to them incessantly either; I only follow up after not hearing back from him days after he said he'd have an update. These are the most unprofessional people I've ever dealt with. I don't think they ever intended to send me the money they promised, and they only wanted this thread and the SBR rep to go away.

  10. #80
    Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-11
    Posts: 358
    Betpoints: 12459

    Wow. Interesting thread. Odd situation but hope they eventually pay you as promised.

  11. #81
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz030808 View Post
    Wow. Interesting thread. Odd situation but hope they eventually pay you as promised.
    Maybe he forgot to pick it up again?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #82
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Maybe he forgot to pick it up again?
    Never forgot to pick it up troll boy. Was told I could get it whenever I returned to the states. Nice try though.

  13. #83
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    HRwager advise SBR that they have changed their mind and decided to pay the OP a second time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Well, it's been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive anything from HRWager. Gus has given me excuse after excuse, just completely b.s.'ing me. About 6 weeks ago was the first time he said their payment processor had a delay, and then literally every week since he's told me he would have the tracking number by the end of that week. Not once did I ever hear back from him, and when I follow up the next week, he gives me another excuse. That's if I'm lucky, because half the time he won't even respond to my emails.

    It's not like I've been reaching out to them incessantly either; I only follow up after not hearing back from him days after he said he'd have an update. These are the most unprofessional people I've ever dealt with. I don't think they ever intended to send me the money they promised, and they only wanted this thread and the SBR rep to go away.
    Looks like HRWager wanted to put this fire out but didn't intend to actually pay anything. Think what you want about OP's claim, it's important that we expect sportsbooks to actually follow through on their promises. Otherwise, they can just SAY whatever they want to get out of a jam.

  14. #84
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,442
    Betpoints: 2683

    I'll follow up for you OP
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #85
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,736
    Betpoints: 32

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Well, it's been over a month and a half and I have yet to receive anything from HRWager. Gus has given me excuse after excuse, just completely b.s.'ing me. About 6 weeks ago was the first time he said their payment processor had a delay, and then literally every week since he's told me he would have the tracking number by the end of that week. Not once did I ever hear back from him, and when I follow up the next week, he gives me another excuse. That's if I'm lucky, because half the time he won't even respond to my emails.

    It's not like I've been reaching out to them incessantly either; I only follow up after not hearing back from him days after he said he'd have an update. These are the most unprofessional people I've ever dealt with. I don't think they ever intended to send me the money they promised, and they only wanted this thread and the SBR rep to go away.
    Hr wager clearly a pretzel stand book. Dude that really sucks. Doesn't make you feel better, but I will not play there. I am sticking with 5 dimes, Bookmaker, Heritage, Betonline. The professional books that don't play games like you are dealing with. Hope you get paid your money

  16. #86
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hr wager clearly a pretzel stand book. Dude that really sucks. Doesn't make you feel better, but I will not play there. I am sticking with 5 dimes, Bookmaker, Heritage, Betonline. The professional books that don't play games like you are dealing with. Hope you get paid your money
    Appreciate it, and I'll keep you posted, but it's not looking promising. Last I heard from them, they're 'trying to follow up with the previous processor and will let me know if they're successful'.

    So it sounds like they're only going to have the payment sent if it can be done through that other processor, and it's not that they're going to send it to me through their current one like they made it seem. I asked what happens if you don't hear back from them or they can't resend it, do I just not get sent anything at all? That was about a week ago and they never responded of course.

    They're clearly just lying now because what they've been telling me for the past 6 or 7 weeks is that their current processor is just having some delays. So they've completely changed their excuse for why nothing hasn't been delivered yet. Literally every week they were saying they'd send me the tracking number by the end of that week, and not once did I hear back from them. Whenever I followed up it would be another 'delay' excuse. They're just another Topbet sad to say.

  17. #87
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'll follow up for you OP
    Thanks for all the help

  18. #88
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Last I heard from them, they're 'trying to follow up with the previous processor and will let me know if they're successful'.
    LOL. They are back to this excuse again. They apparently even sold off their site. This is one broke book.

  19. #89
    Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-05
    Posts: 2,774
    Betpoints: 376

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

    George says he does not believe there was any conversation about the OP being overseas and it is well known to him and his senior staff ........

    He also claims that the OP admitted to his CS staff......
    I always laugh when these guys work to make themselves sound big.....

    His customer service staff??

    His senior staff??

    Um.. yeah ok.

    And BTW just because the player won 12k in the past that has nothing to do with the current situation.

    Always weird to hear "well he was paid 12k" in the past as part of a defense. Yeah, so?

    Lastly, no beef with PIMike but lot of merit to what others said earlier in the thread.

    I spoke poorly of HRWager and he was on my ass like white on rice and this was a couple years back!?

    More than a regular punter "loyal" to a good book going on here.

  20. #90
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,736
    Betpoints: 32

    Assuming Hr wager still has not paid. Sad. There are many superior books, but the minimum thing to do is pay the man, even when you are a joke book. It isn’t a huge figure

  21. #91
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Assuming Hr wager still has not paid. Sad. There are many superior books, but the minimum thing to do is pay the man, even when you are a joke book. It isn’t a huge figure
    After over 2 months they finally gave me a tracking number yesterday, so I think I'm good. I called them a couple of days ago since they weren't responding to my emails anymore, and I think the conversation prompted them to actually send what they said they would. Not sure if they ever would have done it otherwise.

    They weren't happy that I posted about this, but I said it was literally my only recourse, and if I hadn't they would never have agreed to send anything. They said 'well you could look at it that way if you want' lol... also kept telling me what a big favor they were doing for me. They're clearly only doing it because of SBR, but that's fine.

    Glad this is (probably) finally over, after all the aggravation. I never said I was completely faultless in all this, since I shouldn't have blindly believed Gus that **'s don't expire and checked myself. But they took zero responsibility, even though they admitted telling me that, and never once offered a single apology. Then they lied about my saying I told them 'I forgot to pick it up' amongst other things. So I'm just glad I don't have to deal with these guys anymore.

    Thanks again SBR for your help. Que pimike with the troll comments.

  22. #92
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    After over 2 months they finally gave me a tracking number yesterday, so I think I'm good. I called them a couple of days ago since they weren't responding to my emails anymore, and I think the conversation prompted them to actually send what they said they would. Not sure if they ever would have done it otherwise.

    They weren't happy that I posted about this, but I said it was literally my only recourse, and if I hadn't they would never have agreed to send anything. They said 'well you could look at it that way if you want' lol... also kept telling me what a big favor they were doing for me. They're clearly only doing it because of SBR, but that's fine.

    Glad this is (probably) finally over, after all the aggravation. I never said I was completely faultless in all this, since I shouldn't have blindly believed Gus that **'s don't expire and checked myself. But they took zero responsibility, even though they admitted telling me that, and never once offered a single apology. Then they lied about my saying I told them 'I forgot to pick it up' amongst other things. So I'm just glad I don't have to deal with these guys anymore.

    Thanks again SBR for your help. Que pimike with the troll comments.
    If they had not gone busto, you would probably not have had a problem. But it was well played so congrats on the payout. Definitely no payout without the bad pub. Live by the sword and die by it.

  23. #93
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    If they had not gone busto, you would probably not have had a problem. But it was well played so congrats on the payout. Definitely no payout without the bad pub. Live by the sword and die by it.
    Lol

    You guys.

    Went busto... lmao stop. They wouldn’t pay him or anybody if they went busto.....


    As for OP he still continues to say “I did nothing wrong”

    Lol

    Really? I would never ask for a Walmart payout when out of the country and not pick up my money or try to pick it up for “7 Months””

    If you can’t see that was a mistake on your part then you have no common sense.

    Ps

    Que OP

    I’m glad you are getting paid. Lesson learned I hope. Don’t request a Walmart deal and let it sit there for months.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  24. #94
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

    You guys.

    Went busto... lmao stop. They wouldn’t pay him or anybody if they want busto.....


    As for OP he still continues to say “I did nothing wrong”

    Lol

    Really? I would never ask for a Walmart payout when out of the country and not pick up my money or try to pick it up for “7 Months””

    If you can’t see that was a mistake on your part then you have no common sense.

    Ps

    Que OP

    I’m glad you are getting paid. Lesson learned I hope. Don’t request a Walmart deal and let it sit there for months.
    None of that RDG stuff here pimike. I like my facts straight.

  25. #95
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    None of that RDG stuff here pimike. I like my facts straight.
    You have no facts... they did not go BUSTO. Donít send fake news.

    Cheers

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #96
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    You have no facts... they did not go BUSTO. Don’t send fake news.

    Cheers
    Tell George to pay the rent pimike. He is in debt.

  27. #97
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Tell George to pay the rent pimike. He is in debt.
    Do you work for Bet Phoenix? That muddsling was already proven wrong by SBR

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #98
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Do you work for Bet Phoenix? That muddsling was already proven wrong by SBR
    No, I just have a good smoke detector.

  29. #99
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,391
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    No, I just have a good smoke detector.
    😂 lol

    Letís get some winners!!!


    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #100
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Do you work for Bet Phoenix? That muddsling was already proven wrong by SBR
    Link?

  31. #101
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Guys I just got a package with the money... I am seriously laughing at what a complete loser and child George is. He literally just sent me singles and coins, including pennies. What a complete p.o.s. If anyone has any plans to deposit and play at HRWager, just keep in mind what pathetic scumbags these guys are.

    Also, I think they sent me way less than the $450 they should have... anyone want to keep defending these lowlifes?



    Last edited by Wegmine9; 08-08-20 at 04:43 PM.

  32. #102
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Guys I just got a package with the money... I am just laughing at what a complete loser and child George is. He literally just sent me singles and coins, including pennies. What a complete p.o.s. If anyone has any plans to deposit and play at HRWager, just keep in mind what pathetic scumbags these guys are.

    Also, I think they sent me way less than the $450 they should have... anyone want to keep defending these lowlifes?



    Yup, they sent me over $100 less than they were supposed to... Optional, would you be able to assist with this at all? They can be children and send the money any way they want, but I would like to be paid in full.

  33. #103
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 1,572
    Betpoints: 3260

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Guys I just got a package with the money... I am seriously laughing at what a complete loser and child George is. He literally just sent me singles and coins, including pennies. What a complete p.o.s. If anyone has any plans to deposit and play at HRWager, just keep in mind what pathetic scumbags these guys are.

    Also, I think they sent me way less than the $450 they should have... anyone want to keep defending these lowlifes?



    No way! They literally sent you change??? Pennies???
    I've heard of them sending cash but loose change is over the top. You should have taken a pic and posted it.

  34. #104
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    No way! They literally sent you change??? Pennies???
    I've heard of them sending cash but loose change is over the top. You should have taken a pic and posted it.
    I did include the pics, you don't see them?

  35. #105
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    I did include the pics, you don't see them?
    No. Where?

First 12345 Last
Top