deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    If there is a legitimate fact based grievance and you are having an issue , I will facilitate a solution .
    i would need all relevant details, I am close with the big boss there
    NOW that is interesting 2me. i am still diggin into the issue. as of NOW, i am still locked out...which means i am missing out on how i earn a living (partially). i will PM u...

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Congrats on hooking up with the hooters chick! You were probably the 5th guy the night, Im sure you felt “special”
    This forum has had some weird flexes recently.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Could you imagine being at a point in your life where you brag about hooking up with a Hooters chick??? And then dont even give the details? Just sad

Thats why Donk can flex, bc it doesnt matter if his stories are real or not, they’re entertaining af. I happen to believe they are but it just doesnt matter

deadphish

itz ALL good...

deadphish

in a nutshell...the chat rep i communicated w/the other day apparently flagged my account when i mentioned that i was "houseless" & not homeless. it seemz i need to have a physical address. i explained that i still have my same physical address for mailing purposes, brewing beer, etc until July 1. but i guess that was not good 'nuf 4 him...might have been a "her." anyway, IMO...itz a fkn joke...as in it is simply ridiculous!!!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol lets see some deadphis earnings tickets

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Thats why Donk can flex, bc it doesnt matter if his stories are real or not, they’re entertaining af. I happen to believe they are but it just doesnt matter
    Legend has it Donk once had an orgy with all of the Hooters girls in a single restaurant...........and they all fed him chicken wings by hand afterwards.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    in a nutshell...the chat rep i communicated w/the other day apparently flagged my account when i mentioned that i was "houseless" & not homeless. it seemz i need to have a physical address. i explained that i still have my same physical address for mailing purposes, brewing beer, etc until July 1. but i guess that was not good 'nuf 4 him...might have been a "her." anyway, IMO...itz a fkn joke...as in it is simply ridiculous!!!
    What they do with your balance.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seems
    Like a shady account that was flagged

No big story here and just a generic European run book

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

draftkings errs too much

i actually believe deadphish here

i just had a fukkin problem with them yesterday that ran into today

jjgold

Rudy once you play games with addresses your gone any book

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rudy once you play games with addresses your gone any book
    what are you talking about?

if i wanted to cheat, i wouldnt claim to live in georgia

jjgold

Not you

Multiple addresses at books are not good

Dogball

Why not

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Licensed books have to follow Responsible Gambling Guidelines.

If you simply say "I need this money" they are supposed to suspend your account and ask to see proof of income before allowing you to bet again.

If you told them you are homeless, you won't get another account with that group probably.

USA books are just shutting people down and not asking for the SoF/SoW info so far. I'd guess to avoid the public outrage of demanding pay slips and tax returns and bank statements.

Dogball

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Can you please expand on the USA guidelines with respect to this issue. Is the concern degenerate gambling ?

If you simply say "I need this money" they are supposed to suspend your account and ask to see proof of income before allowing you to bet again.

If you told them you are homeless, you won't get another account with that group probably.

USA books are just shutting people down and not asking for the SoF/SoW info so far. I'd guess to avoid the public outrage of demanding pay slips and tax returns and bank statements.
    Can you please expand on this issue as it pertains to USA policy.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    Can you please expand on this issue as it pertains to USA policy.
    It's going to depend on each state's attitude and it will "develop" over time. So far I have heard from only 4 or 5 US people being excluded after telling books they needed the withdraw now to pay for something or were desperate for the money.

But from the UK model, where most of these books are based, if you tell them you need the money, deposit large amounts (subjective, but 100k+ pounds in a year or less seems to trigger it), or suddenly change from $100 deposits to $10,000 deposits, or appear to have severe degen betting habits, you will be asked for SoW (source of wealth) and SoF (source of funds) information. Basically where have your funds come from, and how did you earn them.

This is partly to be seen to not be targeting/profiting form problem gamblers, but also to meet international AML and Terror Funding agreements, as well as local proceeds of crime laws.

The harder the anti-gambling lobby push in your state, the more onerous these responsible gambling related investigations will become.

That said, it is nowhere near as bad in Australia as it is in the UK using the same books. And hopefully the land of the free won't blindly follow the UK or allow these UK origin books to use the same awful system as the UK has developed in to now.
    Points Awarded:

Dogball gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

deadphish

looks like i need 2 lawyer up...

<<<
    Andrew Grassey (DraftKings)
    Jun 6, 2020, 9:26:24 PM EDT
    Hi Marc,
    On June 2, 2020, you stated the following in your correspondences with DraftKings: "but covid, gettin kicked out of my home, & a pile of other factors is why i am just addressing this" and "currently "houseless", but i have a station wagon 4 shelter (temporarily)". Due to the statements you provided, we've gone ahead and closed your account according to our Responsible Gaming policies.
    We understand that we can't necessarily assess your situation with 100% accuracy, but we believe the statements above indicate potential Responsible Gaming issues. While we hate to bench our players, it's our stance that we owe it to you to act in your best interest. For this reason, we've decided to close your account permanently. Please note this decision is final and will not be reversed.
    Your remaining balance of $97.51 has been withdrawn and you will receive your funds via check in 2-3 weeks.
    In case it's helpful, we've included Responsible Gaming information for your review. The content below includes resources that many players have found helpful in the past.
    Responsible Gaming and Patron Protection
    DraftKings is innovating the daily fantasy sports industry and enriching sports experiences worldwide. Our fair and responsible contest line-up ensures every user can play within their financial means. DraftKings is committed to integrity, fairness and reliability. We do everything possible to prevent gaming-related problems. We’ve developed measures to maintain a responsible, safe and reliable place for online gaming.
    DraftKings offers the options to self-exclude and self limit. If, at any point, you think you're spending too much time or money on DraftKings, you have the option of taking a break from DraftKings entirely. Self-limiting allows you to still play, however, within the parameters that you set for yourself.
    Options to Limit Play:
    Self-Exclusion
    Self-Limitation
    DraftKings also provides options to limit the amount of funds you can deposit into your account by choosing an amount over a daily, weekly and monthly period. You can access Player Limits by going to your My Account page.
    Need Help?
    If you have questions or concerns about your own gaming behavior or about that of a friend or family member, a good place to start is the NCRG. You can also contact a 24 Hour Confidential National Helpline Number: 1-800-522-4700 or its New York Specific Number: 877-846-7369 for additional assistance provided by the NCRG.
    NCRG
    Founded in 1996 as a charitable organization, the National Center for Responsible Gaming is exclusively devoted to funding research for gaming-related issues and effective methods of treatment. The research is scientific, peer-reviewed, and focused on prevention, diagnostic, intervention and treatment strategies, and advancing public education about responsible gaming.
    The NCRG website provides a variety of support and referral sources for help with counseling and crisis support for any affected by a gaming-related issue.
    Concerned About a Family Member?
    If you believe that a member of your family is a problem gamer or is overspending please contact support@draftkings.com for assistance.
    You may be able to exclude the DFS consumer(s) from participating in contests or to set deposit or loss limits. In order to process such requests, DraftKings will require the following proof: (1) that the requestor is jointly obligated on the credit or debit card associated with the DFS Consumer’s account; (2) proof of legal dependency of the DFS Consumer; (3) the existence of a court order requiring the DFS consumer to pay unmet child support obligations; and (4) any additional identifiable verification documentation validating the relationship between the requestor and DFS Consumer.
    Parental Controls
    If there are children under 18 who have access to your computer, you may want to consider installing parental control software to prevent access to online gaming site and other material, such as:
    NetNanny - US Toll Free at 1-800-485-4008
    CyberSitter
    If you believe that a minor is improperly using DraftKings, please contact support@draftkings.com.
    We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please reach out if you have any additional questions.
    Best,
    Andrew G.
    DraftKings Senior Player Advocate
    Join our DK Rally to raise money for the United Way's Covid-19 Relief effort. Learn more at http://draftkings.com/dkrally>>>

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Legend has it Donk once had an orgy with all of the Hooters girls in a single restaurant...........and they all fed him chicken wings by hand afterwards.

jjgold

Lawyers

Lol you will
    Go broke
    They will
    Wear you down until
    Broke

Stop

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

but i stated that i was "houseless"...my home is in my head!

deadphish

actually, "i dont recall" that chat sesh ever taking place. maybe some hacker had that convo & claimed he/she was houseless (just sayin).

deadphish

F it,,,im just gonna represent myself in court. i bet i could present a better case than most lawyers...unless i was willing to spend top dollar for JC (Johnny)...oh yeah, he bit the big 1 awhile back. man, maybe i should i make a big spectacle of this & hire a "dream team"? regardless, i should include it it my movie that i am making.

jjgold

Move on

Not even worth hassle

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Marc nation isnt rising right now

RudyRuetigger

youve shown some good scores from draftkings

are you down money there or what?

cant you just show cashouts to prove you dont have a gambling problem

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    youve shown some good scores from draftkings

are you down money there or what?

cant you just show cashouts to prove you dont have a gambling problem
    im way up!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Have Morino take your case.

You in one of those classic station wagons with the wood panels? Those are nice. I was in one of those for a bit between jobs. They don't build em like that anymore.

Optional

F it,,,im just gonna represent myself in court.
    That is probably your only option. It will get you some satisfaction as least.

I would not like to meet the lawyer who would take your money to fight an impossible case though.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Move on

Not even worth hassle
    JJ gets it.

It's a private company who is under threat of huge fines if they "prey on poor people" by not doing this.

Bob hope and no hope are your only hopes.

Take note people... never tell Licensed books your private business. It can never help you and can often phukk you like here.

Dont say I need money.

Don't threaten a law suit.

Don't refuse any request, always sound like you want to try and comply, whether you do or not.

Never threaten a charge back.

And don't threaten/abuse staff like you can offshore.

All those can cause real problems. Actually more like "will" cause real problems.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Dude, usually we (the players) side with the player. But dude you went on chat to a regulated book and started acting like a broke dik fuk. Why would you even say that stuff? You're "houseless"? Come on, man. Like JJ said...just move on

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Have Morino take your case.

You in one of those classic station wagons with the wood panels? Those are nice. I was in one of those for a bit between jobs. They don't build em like that anymore.
    96 corrola (tan)

deadphish

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    Dude, usually we (the players) side with the player. But dude you went on chat to a regulated book and started acting like a broke dik fuk. Why would you even say that stuff? You're "houseless"? Come on, man. Like JJ said...just move on
    guessilearneda hadleesoninlifeat age45. the only reason i mentioned it wasto nhelp the agent understandwhy i waitedso long 2 address the $333 tik i never got to use

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

did he win?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

Phisher, how long have you been living in your car? Where do you park safely each night? Where do you bathe?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Phisher, how long have you been living in your car? Where do you park safely each night? Where do you bathe?
    How do you log into SBR?

First 123 Last