opama
    opama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ps3838/pinnacle complaint

I've placed 8 bets on ps3838 on soccer game ** Alger vs AS Ain M'lila, draw in corners. Each bet for 90~ Euro, odds dropped from 35 to 29. Match ended 7:7 in corners. Total winnings 20k Euro~. Wagers setteled as winners. After a day pinnacle made 'adjustment' and took all my winnings away. Bets aren't voided, they are still standing as winners.
    The broker (betinasia) told me that the reason of cancelling the bets were wrong odds, another time they told me it was because of 'suspicious circumstances' but they couldn't explain what was so suspicious.
    I've seen tens of times odds 20+ on draw in corners, so my odds weren't that far from truth to make them odd 1 in the end. If i lost these bets and it was very high chance of that, they'd never make any investigation and return the funds, so no matter the result i could only lose my money betting this game. It's very unfair to cancel the bets after match end.
    I've tried to talk to ps3838 but they are not willing to tell me anything because i'm not their direct customer and they send me back to my upline - broker who doesn't want to talk on my behalf with pinnacle.
    https://imgur.com/a/bkgny8q

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Can you provide the screenshot of the adjustment as well please?

edit:
    Are you holding all the funds on that account, or is it 50% yours?
    Last edited by Alfie White; 09-17-19 at 06:43 AM.

opama
    opama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The adjustement can only be seen in the statement + broker sent me their own correction.
    https://imgur.com/a/A8wYOJQ
    It is a 100% of my funds account.

Alfie White

This was back in May?

A little too late to complain about it I would say, but that sounds very fishy... like BIA took position on your bets and they don't want to cover up for the losses. I have received private message on my PS3838 account couple of times when come bet has been re-settled so if you didn't got that message I would be very worried. Also the correction you have posted confirms they had position on your bets if I am looking at the numbers correctly.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Draw odds for corners are typically around 8 to 12 even in games with strong favourites. You have not seen "tens of dozens of games" where the odds were that high as that odd simply does not exist.

Considering the ML odds for this game were roughly 1 1.55 X 3.5 - 2 6.0, the correct draw odds for corners would have been around 9.0 to 10.0. This is a clear palp error. You took a shot and they correctly took the money away. End of story. You probably know it too.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Draw odds for corners are typically around 8 to 12 even in games with strong favourites. You have not seen "tens of dozens of games" where the odds were that high as that odd simply does not exist.

Considering the ML odds for this game were roughly 1 1.55 X 3.5 - 2 6.0, the correct draw odds for corners would have been around 9.0 to 10.0. This is a clear palp error. You took a shot and they correctly took the money away. End of story. You probably know it too.
    Yes, very obvious error and his claim of seeing these odds all the time pretty much made me turn off reading as well.

He has been asking SBR to complain to BIA about this for him for quite a while.

I asked him to make a forum post about it just in case posters could see something I was missing.

Alfie White

You are completely correct, I initially thought that these were IR bets rather than pre-game ones. Odds are completely off, but I still never heard that Pinnacle doesn't supply the personal message regarding the incident and change of settlement.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    You are completely correct, I initially thought that these were IR bets rather than pre-game ones. Odds are completely off, but I still never heard that Pinnacle doesn't supply the personal message regarding the incident and change of settlement.
    He has an agent account with BetInAsia, who are customers of the PS3838 operators, who are clients of Pinnacle B2B unit.

He has no account with, or relationship with, Pinnacle.

That's why they don't supply him anything.

One of the things about agent accounts is that they will not argue about bet gradings for you.

Especially when it's an obvious shot.

Alfie White

When saying Pinnacle I was thinking PS3838 which is essentially the same thing - same odds, same (more or less) markets, same limits (if you hit one site, other site's market is moved) etc. So nitpicking about it is not what I was looking for especially since he provided screenshots of PS3838 platform.

I was saying that Pinnacle (PS3838) always shares personal message and Announcement when something goes haywire and there is resettlement of a sort:

https://i.imgur.com/Zz74MSd.png

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    When saying Pinnacle I was thinking PS3838 which is essentially the same thing - same odds, same (more or less) markets, same limits (if you hit one site, other site's market is moved) etc. So nitpicking about it is not what I was looking for especially since he provided screenshots of PS3838 platform.

I was saying that Pinnacle (PS3838) always shares personal message and Announcement when something goes haywire and there is resettlement of a sort:

https://i.imgur.com/Zz74MSd.png
    I know what you are saying. I understood the first time.

I was explaining that PS3838 and Pinnacle are very definitely not "the same thing".

And BIA have passed on the explanation they were given to the OP. He was told they said it was a bad line.

Since then he has repeatedly asked PS3838, Betinasia, SBR, and probably Pinny direct too, to either reverse this or argue about it on his behalf.

If you choose to use an agent account, people should also accept that this is how it works. If you want to nit pick every book decision, then a 3rd level relationship agent account is not a choice you should make.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

You made your bets in the half time, right?

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I know what you are saying. I understood the first time.

I was explaining that PS3838 and Pinnacle are very definitely not "the same thing".

And BIA have passed on the explanation they were given to the OP. He was told they said it was a bad line.

Since then he has repeatedly asked PS3838, Betinasia, SBR, and probably Pinny direct too, to either reverse this or argue about it on his behalf.

If you choose to use an agent account, people should also accept that this is how it works. If you want to nit pick every book decision, then a 3rd level relationship agent account is not a choice you should make.
    Strongly agree. 👍👍👍

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

Pinnacle has a designated support e-mail address for agents accounts though. So (in case of obvious errors, for example) it is possible to contact them directly, even if it's an issue with a PS3838 account

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    Pinnacle has a designated support e-mail address for agents accounts though. So (in case of obvious errors, for example) it is possible to contact them directly, even if it's an issue with a PS3838 account
    Please share that?

infotimbo

Please share that?
    sent you a DM, no idea if it's supposed to be shared publicly

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Pinnacle agent accounts do not receive support from Pinnacle, you have to take up queries and incorrect settlements via your agent.

I have had to several times regarding misgraded bets, and each time it has been sorted. I use Premium Tradings and they are excellent in resolving any issues. Obviously I would never past post or take palps, thats asking to be freerolled.

If PS3838 change a grading, you sometimes get a personal message on the site, but not always.

jonsports501
    jonsports501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    Can i also get this contact shared?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jonsports501 View Post

Can i also get this contact shared?
    I have PMed you the contact information infotimbo shared.

infotimbo

last time I used it they told me to contact my agent instead, so it may not be available anymore