durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Sia b-

How long before the banner goes up top?

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

what should be the fair rating in your opinion durito?

durito
    escarabajo negro

That's probably not that far off these days.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

i guess will find out on my own if they kick me out eventually and i have to withdraw my balance

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Although I think they're quite solid, I'd actually feel more comfortable about their financial security at a D+/C- rather than a C+/B-. Seems to me that promoting themselves here is just asking for trouble.

durito
    escarabajo negro

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Although I think they're quite solid, I'd actually feel more comfortable about their financial security at a D+/C- rather than a C+/B-. Seems to me that promoting themselves here is just asking for trouble.
    Why?

The posters here are getting dumber by the day.

It would be a little strange to see them advertising here though.

RickySteve

Maybe you're right, but it seems like most of the people here that actually bet aren't the functionally retarded SIA seeks. There are a lot of people that have never bothered looking at SIA precisely because of their poor rating that will now be pounding them. SIA's US deposit methods are the worst in the industry, putting another big hurdle in the path of the ploppies.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I wish they transferred with other books

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Since when did SIA = Matchbook?

RickySteve

Quote Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
    Since when did SIA = Matchbook?
    To paraphrase myself, it's tough to lose no matter how bad you book but nearly impossible to win if you grant bad credit.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

SIA may be the next Las Palmas. Luckily for some, Cris bailed LP out.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

These upgrades of SIA I also think have a lot to do about getting them to advertise here in future. 50/50 they will have a banner up by football. Maybe before if a few others drop out.

RickySteve

No, their rating is going up because they've kept their nose clean for quite some time. I'm so f'ing sick of you idiots turning every action SBR takes into some cockamamie conspiratorial money grab. Have you seen the thieves that are plastered all over every other forum? If you really think SBR lacks integrity, why don't you go post at those cesspools?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    No, their rating is going up because they've kept their nose clean for quite some time. I'm so f'ing sick of you idiots turning every action SBR takes into some cockamamie conspiratorial money grab. Have you seen the thieves that are plastered all over every other forum? If you really think SBR lacks integrity, why don't you go post at those cesspools?
    While true SBR doesn't allow the likes of SB.com to advertise here, unlike other less trustworthy sites that shamelessly promote crap books , they are not against propping up a mediocre Book that is willing to advertise here. Case in point...Las Palmas.

SIA, a Book that you earlier stated is a C- at best, looks to be in a similar position after being raised to a B-. If they begin to advertise here, a huge if, then this particular conspiracy theory begins to look more believable. But then again, I also believe that Oswald was not the sole shooter of JFK--the magic bullet theory never made sense to me.

Don't get me wrong, SBR is the best in what is a very corrupt industry. I still put a lot of faith in their rating system, but I look at B range Books that advertise here a bit more closely. To think that a C Book can't buy a B rating here is being naive IMO.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 03-02-10 at 07:07 AM.